• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real-Life Nonconsensual Tickle Torture

Like I associate tickling with weakness almost, which is not a complaint.

This is exactly where my mentality's at and where it's always been. I'm incapable of conceiving of ticklishness as anything but a weakness, and consequently as a very ticklish person the potential of getting tickled by someone else is extremely humbling. What's strong, after all, about curling up and retreating when someone touched your sides or abdomen, or about having someone else assume complete control (with or without your permission) over whether and how hard you laugh, and whether and how vigorously your body squirms?

That absence of strength, that abdication of power, that frisson of humiliation -- and my utter lack of authority over whether someone takes advantage of it or not -- has always been a big ingredient of what I find gratifying (and maddening) about it, and my socially ingrained, involuntary assumptions about gender dynamics (men strong, women weak -- except when they decide to tickle me) play a big role in that.

I call moments like these “Stupid Fetish” Moments. Sometimes I get the urge to tickle someone non-cons but playfully but I don’t want to be creepy about it. These moments drive you crazy because you have a great opportunity to give someone a tickle and live your fetish but it might not be comfortable for the other person. I have tickled people non-cons but luckily they understood I was playing around but these days I am more careful with things getting more complicated with Sexual Harassment and the Me Too movement come into play.

I'm a bit new to the site so forgive me if this isn't an appropriate place for my post. Has anyone here ever endured genuine, real-life nonconsensual tickle torture? By that, I mean a situation where someone actually tortured you with tickling against your will for a prolonged period of time. This is something I've been through myself, and I'm hoping to connect with anyone who has had a similar experience, or anyone who may have thoughts/advice for someone like me who has experienced it. If you have been on the receiving end of involuntary tickle torture, what was it like? How are you doing now? How has it affected you, if at all? Feel free to reach out in a private message.

Thanks for reading.

I exist on the other side of the equation, as tickler, but I do enjoy the raw excitement that is felt in a non-consensual experience. However, tickling someone in such an arena is not for people who can’t identify the difference between harmless pleasure and abuse. It’s truly not a “fine line”, and when individuals are tickled to the point of significant discomfort and physical duress, when it then crosses the line into torturous and unacceptable behavior.

I have to say, I'm kind of proud of this community for the reasoned, thoughtful discussion here.

All too often in the past, any mentions of non-con end up quickly devolving into a hateful, and/or raw emotion laiden back-and-forths -- with one side irresponsibly ignoring the pain and shame that extreme non-con has caused some people, and the other side irresponsibly equating a one second poke to your girlfriend, without specific permission for that poke, as being horrific and deplorable.

And intelligent, thoughtful conversation acknowledges both ends of that continuum, as well as the gray area in-between. And it's nice to see that finally.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back