• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Sorority Tickling FF>F...Feet

boing!

TMF Poster
Real Sorority Tickling FF>F ... Feet

This might be my new favorite tickling photo. I stumbled onto it while scouring the Net last week for photo goodies. At first, I saw it as a cool hogtie pic. It was only after closer examination last night that I realized there was so much more going on here.

If you look closer at the victim's feet, you'll see they have written all over them with an ink pen. Therefore, this is a post-tickle shot. Unfortunately, the pixels start to break up if you scan in really close, so I can't make out what they wrote. Anyone have any ideas what these important documents (i.e. soles) say?

Here's some other things I love about this pic: It's clearly an amateur situation. These women are not "one of us." They don't spend their days and nights daydreaming of ropes and tickles. More likely, one of them was bored in the dorm one night and said, "Hey, let's get Susan!" and the fun began. The less-than-expert bondage job makes these kinds of photos all the more charming. They don't have elaborate stocks or professional bondage techniques. They just grab what's handy-- a bathroom sash, a belt, maybe some duct tape.

What's really cool is to see someone in the real world, outside our little community, suddenly thrust into the scene. She was probably kicking back with a book or a beer twenty minutes ago. Now look at her! Tied up. Tickled. At their mercy! The poses are terrific too. Her captors both are sporting headbands and striking commando poses. They are also in their lovely bare feet (which would benefit oh so much from some binding and ink pen therapy). Meanwhile, the expression on the victim's face is priceless. It recalls in me those comic books where there's a meddling female who ultimately gets her just desserts. She's got that, "Damn, ya got me" look all over her face. And what delightfully cute little feet! How does anyone get any studying done with those around!

Anyone have other sorority fun tickling pics to add? I'll toss in a few more if I can find them.

Attachments

• dorm1.jpg
    dorm1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 7,944
Last edited:
Here's a zoomed in version of the previous pic centering on our bound heroine.

Attachments

• dorm2.jpg
    dorm2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 5,118
This victim is just hanging around the dorm (with some help from some duct tape). Unfortunately, her shoeless, socked up feet are just dangling there too-- time to be bad!

Attachments

• hanging.jpg
    hanging.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 6,940
Awesome pic man! The girl on the left of the hogtied girl looks pretty hot too. Thx.

Let's see-- at 9:13 she's still able to express her opinions on her predicament...

Attachments

• duct1.jpg
    duct1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 4,567
...But by 9:21, with a double-team on her stomach and feet, she just has nothing to say.

Attachments

• duct2.jpg
    duct2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5,359
Here are some creative writing majors, looking for something to jot down a few thoughts on.

Attachments

• ink-her1.jpg
    ink-her1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 5,691
Well, isn't that handy-- or footy.

Attachments

• ink-her2.jpg
    ink-her2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3,437
Need more creative writing outlets, guys? How about a sole or a side?

Attachments

• ink-her3.jpg
    ink-her3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2,785
If they're bare, and going nowhere, what's wrong with a little foot massage?

Attachments

• hallbound.jpg
    hallbound.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 5,194
The whole gang wants some foot massage now. How thoughtful!

Attachments

• gangup.jpg
    gangup.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 4,240
That lonely discarded sandal means one thing-- time to laugh.

Attachments

• sandaloff.jpg
    sandaloff.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 3,249
There's nothing better than the work of a great painter. Just look at those genius brushstrokes!

Attachments

• paint.jpg
    paint.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 3,789
Got an itchy foot? What are friends for?

Attachments

• leglock1.jpg
    leglock1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4,118
kizer said:
Awesome pic man! The girl on the left of the hogtied girl looks pretty hot too. Thx.

All three have a very cool look. By the way, if anyone has other pics of the women in the first photo (there's no way that was the only one shot of this little party), please post them here!

I'll try to post some more pics later.

More itchy footed help from a friend.

Attachments

• leglock2.jpg
    leglock2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2,342
Another digital connection between friends.

Attachments

• touchy.jpg
    touchy.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 3,205
The calm before the storm.

Attachments

• get_her1.jpg
    get_her1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,734
... and the storm.

Attachments

• get_her2.jpg
    get_her2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,165
Gimme those ribs!

Attachments

• got_ribs.jpg
    got_ribs.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 3,445
I know there's a bell button there somewhere!

Attachments

• navel.jpg
    navel.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,076
obdub said:
are these tickling situations really popular among sororities?

I wish I knew, Obdub-- firsthand so to speak. Spontaneous bondage of the amateur sort you see in these pics seems to be quite common. A quick search at a photo site such as webshots.com reveals all sorts of bondage going on in these fun atmospheres.

The thing I love is how these people are so casual about the whole thing (compared to us, who are--let's just say-- a bit serious about it). You'll find pics where a caption will read "Then they tickled me-- I'm so ticklish!" Click to the next pic in the gallery, and they've moved on to the next day-- as if nothing important happened. I look at their casual attitude about tickling and bondage with the same shock that I'm sure they would look at this site. Nice to make two worlds collide, eh?

Perhaps you could go under cover to a sorority and rip the lid off this hidden story? You know-- share a few laughs with the Tri-Deltas.

Let's see some of that Penn State spirit!

Attachments

• zuggs36a.jpg
    zuggs36a.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,705
Gimme them paws, you Nittany Lions!

Attachments

• zuggs36b(kristen).jpg
    zuggs36b(kristen).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,941
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back