• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

real time real life tickle interogation

brianspencer66

4th Level Red Feather
I like to ask the what if questions not so much as a voyer, well maybe partly but also to gage honest response.
But I was wondering if any of you were in lets say the military and you were captured by enemy forces and perhaps they found out you were a member of this forum. Lets say they decided to use tickling as a form of interogation and they looked at your profile here and knew where you were ticklish. Would you spill information or would you lie would you be able to turn off the thing that makes you ticklish and handle it? Or maybe would you (god forbid) go into panic mode. I honestly dont know how Id react but Id think I would lie my way out of it. But then again few of us have been in that situation. Any thoughts on this?

hmm it would depend on the technique used for the tickling torture...it would take a certain type of tickling to make me spill the beans...and i'm not about to tell you that type lol...

I think VERY FEW people would be really broken by tickling. Imagine if they say you: "Confess where your (wife-husband-sister-children etc) are and we will hurt them"

I think 99 % of the people would endure this kind of torture, however I know one woman (never touched her) that told me and my wife that she has a tickling phobia, she says that she could vomit if tickled on her feet. I mean she has this phobia so she would probably colapse if tickle tortured (or licked in her soles) but I think its not the tickling but the phobia itself.
just my opinion
Diego

Being in the military, I won't begin to pretend I'm an expert on torture, I'm just a network tech afterall. However I understand the basics of the training, and to be honest most people, if the information is important, would not succumb to torture. If they did the information tends to be sloppy. Especially if you're not intelligable about the details.

Most people tend to react however to seeing close members of family or friends tortured instead of them.

While you being tickled over really important information, like your bank account number or the whereabouts of your family, you're more likely to be pretty resistant. Not to mention tickling would have to go on for days to be effective (Hopelessness sets in, but that's more a time and repetition based event)

Now seeing a close family member, such as your spouse or someone like that being tormented, it might break you down even harder. While not a personal torture, the fact that someone else is suffering due to your resilience, and YOU have the key to unlocking it but prefer to shut up about it?

That's harder to do.

As for the lying, that's fairly common practice in interrogation. Any self respecting interrogator will keep pressing and filtering data before he even decides to follow any kind of data. He will assume you're lying before you even start talking, especially if you're in a panic. Don't think that lying will get you out of it. The torture, if applied would continue, until it is mined, filtered and honed in.

Heaven forbid they find that even after all that effort, you're lying.

given the right torture everyone will break

i am a former military member too. i have gone through sear training, etc.
they teach you to resist for a couple days, after that, your info will be outdated. so after that point it's ok to give up a little, to stay alive.
now as far as tickling goes as an effective torture? depends on how ticklish the victim is doesn't it? can they control it? do they like it as so many of us do?
hell ,i'd think if an enemy found out we were tickphiles, it would make more sense to make a deal with us! offer tickling as a reward, not a punishment! lol

It wouldnt make sense to tickle someone who enjoys it. id go for the bamboo shoots under the fingernails. now that will get you talking. :evilha:

areenactor said:
i am a former military member too. i have gone through sear training, etc.
they teach you to resist for a couple days, after that, your info will be outdated. so after that point it's ok to give up a little, to stay alive.
now as far as tickling goes as an effective torture? depends on how ticklish the victim is doesn't it? can they control it? do they like it as so many of us do?
hell ,i'd think if an enemy found out we were tickphiles, it would make more sense to make a deal with us! offer tickling as a reward, not a punishment! lol

SEAR training eh? Tougher man than I.

With more advanced tortures out there considered non-lethal, like waterboarding and the like, tickling does begin to seem kind of weak in terms of torture.

The whole idea is time and efficiency of torture. Even a tough person, if moderately ticklish, would go crazy with a few days of tickling day after day.

Problem is it would take an insane amount of time for that kind of thing to happen, once again the time is lessened based on how ticklish the person is. If prepared under proper context, deprived of the senses, psychologically manipulated ("Your friends are dead or going through worse." "Jane Doe, family I presume? Here are recent pictures..." etc), perhaps even the humiliation itself might pry more information.

Tickling isn't exactly what one expects out of torture. Hard to rely on strength and defiance when you're laughing.

My NCO told me they snapped one of his fingers during SEAR and did some other things he didn't particularly wish to share due to humiliation I suppose. Good training eh? :wow: o_O

being as ticklish as i am I would probably give them false information just for it to stop :bouncybou

If someone is needing information, there are far more effective ways to obtain it than tickling (esp. since not everyone is ticklish enough for it to be effective). I'm a pretty ticklish guy, but believe me.....I'd crack a lot quicker if someone were burning me with a scorching hot iron or jabbing something sharp under my fingernails or another sensitive spot.

The only real use I can see for "tickletorture" would be for use against someone you wanted to make suffer or talk.....but didn't wish to injure/ put a mark on . If you are needing info from someone you are robbing (i.e.- combination to their safe) or a captured enemy soldier, chances are you don't honestly care how badly you hurt them.....so tickling isn't the torture of choice (and beating, kicking, cutting, burning them, etc is).

LIE LIE LIE!!! and maybe if im lucky they'll come back to punish me!! hehe :dogpile:

great post by the way!! :bowing:

Given that I respond only to playful tickles, I don't think the enemy would be able to get me laughing hard enough to break me. They might get me squirming (if they were lucky enough to hit a few key spots), but in a serious situation like that, I would be really surprised if they could get me laughing hysterically.

Maggie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back