• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, click my banner below to go to the store. It was cold and gloomy on the lawn today, so this should not have happened, but I still managed to get this quick clip -- super duper close-up of an Indian woman's soles!

Latest clip -- click my banner below to go to the store. This tiny girl was sitting around with her long black boots off and her feet up, maybe waiting to go to the Shakira concert that happened in the park later that night. She noticed me shooting right off the bat and at first it's mostly her wiggling her little feet (around size 6) around, looking at me and smirking to herself, texting and laughing, but then ... she called her friend! The call is totally classic, one of the funniest things I've ever captured. She tells her friend that a guy is sitting right there videotaping her feet and her friend must have asked her if she was freaked out, because she keeps saying she's "amused," literally the word she uses, which is so fucking cute! She's really adorable and her little feet are so precious -- one of them is a little dusty, so she must have been padding around barefoot before she put her little white socks and long black boots on in the morning. After she had her funny conversation with her friend I wondered if all the texting and laughing was about my filming as well! She sat there for a long time after she called her friend, still texting, smiling and looking down at me. Eventually she grabbed her boots, putting her socks on, then her boots, all of which I caught. She put her feet up with her boots on and gave me such a naughty smile! I edited this down to about 13 minutes or so, whereas I was there for about 21 minutes shooting.

Latest clip -- click my banner below to go to the store. This tiny girl was sitting around with her long black boots off and her feet up, maybe waiting to go to the Shakira concert that happened in the park later that night. She noticed me shooting right off the bat and at first it's mostly her wiggling her little feet (around size 6) around, looking at me and smirking to herself, texting and laughing, but then ... she called her friend! The call is totally classic, one of the funniest things I've ever captured. She tells her friend that a guy is sitting right there videotaping her feet and her friend must have asked her if she was freaked out, because she keeps saying she's "amused," literally the word she uses, which is so fucking cute! She's really adorable and her little feet are so precious -- one of them is a little dusty, so she must have been padding around barefoot before she put her little white socks and long black boots on in the morning. After she had her funny conversation with her friend I wondered if all the texting and laughing was about my filming as well! She sat there for a long time after she called her friend, still texting, smiling and looking down at me. Eventually she grabbed her boots, putting her socks on, then her boots, all of which I caught. She put her feet up with her boots on and gave me such a naughty smile! I edited this down to about 13 minutes or so, whereas I was there for about 21 minutes shooting.

Wonderful account of the encounter.
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, click my banner below to see more about it. Asian girls love to put their feet up and they feature pretty prominently in my annual shooting. Here's my favorite from 2013 (the season's over for me). She and her friend put their feet up for over a half hour as they sat on the edge of the lawn, and I went over and sat at this girl's feet and shot about a half hour of footage, in two parts (I had to stop and switch over from internal memory to the memory card about halfway through). Kept her feet very prominently propped up, ankles crossed, feet rubbing together, as she did whatever it was she was doing (some sort of work I think), occasionally peeked at the camera, chatted with her friend and giggled! Such a cute little thing, and her feet were very sexy - soft and shapely. Sometimes she put her feet side by side and rubbed them against each other -- I really liked that! Thumbsup

This one is part one, which I had on internal memory ....

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store. This tall brunette sat in a chair at the edge of the jugglers during the late afternoon public juggling event. As her hipster boyfriend juggled, I sat right at her feet and videotaped her big bare soles! Well, eventually -- I had a camera problem soon after I pointed it at her soles, and she and her boyfriend checked me out a bit as I sat there! Read the webstore description for the full story. Once I got the camera to work, however, she was mellow about my shooting, not peering down into the camera until the very end, when she had just put her feet down (see last vidcap). I think they were tourists because of the little boo-boo on her otherwise impeccable soles, she yawned a lot, and had a little tourist book with her. She looked so wholesome and naturally pretty and her feet were so big and shapely, sticking out of her form-fitting jeans like that....

With her feet wedged in the chair like that it almost looks like you could just tie them to the chair and you're good to go! :)

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store. This tall brunette sat in a chair at the edge of the jugglers during the late afternoon public juggling event. As her hipster boyfriend juggled, I sat right at her feet and videotaped her big bare soles! Well, eventually -- I had a camera problem soon after I pointed it at her soles, and she and her boyfriend checked me out a bit as I sat there! Read the webstore description for the full story. Once I got the camera to work, however, she was mellow about my shooting, not peering down into the camera until the very end, when she had just put her feet down (see last vidcap). I think they were tourists because of the little boo-boo on her otherwise impeccable soles, she yawned a lot, and had a little tourist book with her. She looked so wholesome and naturally pretty and her feet were so big and shapely, sticking out of her form-fitting jeans like that....

With her feet wedged in the chair like that it almost looks like you could just tie them to the chair and you're good to go! :)

Latest clip -- click my banner below to see more at the store. Tiny little brunette with teeny, precious little feet up on a table as she enjoyed the gorgeous September weather and studied for a college course.

Those big eyes, those glasses, the squirmy little soles -- perfection. Bonus points -- look at that third image, the foot at the bottom...that's EXACTLY how I want to see a sole I am tickling!!!

Latest clip -- click my banner below to see more at the store. Tiny little brunette with teeny, precious little feet up on a table as she enjoyed the gorgeous September weather and studied for a college course.

Those big eyes, those glasses, the squirmy little soles -- perfection. Bonus points -- look at that third image, the foot at the bottom...that's EXACTLY how I want to see a sole I am tickling!!!

Latest clip -- click my banner below to go to the store. I shot vid of lots of cute Asian girls this fall, but THESE are some of the cutest feet I've ever seen! She was tiny and plump, with big eyes, a little kewpie doll face and lush red lips. So cute I wanted to eat her up! If's she's not a pinay (girl from the Philippines) I'll eat a bug. She seemed very mellow about my shooting, flexing her soles, pointing her plump luscious toes, rubbing her soft, sensitive feet together as she looked into the camera. But then the local lawn massage guy walked right by -- he hangs out on the lawn and offers "reflexology" to women, then if they agree it's just a matter of time before his lips are on their toes! Well, he must have seen her and determined that he just had to touch her feet, so he walked right by and did! In the clip you'll see his leg as he went by, then her startled look followed by her annoyance (last vidcap). She seemed ok with my shooting, but was really steamed about his touching!

I love it when girls put their feet on the seat back -- don't you?

I shot this girl several times in the park this summer/fall. Will be adding this one, the first one I shot, to my store soon.

Do you know when this video will be posted. I love her feet. :)

Latest clip -- click my banner below to go to the store. I shot vid of lots of cute Asian girls this fall, but THESE are some of the cutest feet I've ever seen! She was tiny and plump, with big eyes, a little kewpie doll face and lush red lips. So cute I wanted to eat her up! If's she's not a pinay (girl from the Philippines) I'll eat a bug. She seemed very mellow about my shooting, flexing her soles, pointing her plump luscious toes, rubbing her soft, sensitive feet together as she looked into the camera. But then the local lawn massage guy walked right by -- he hangs out on the lawn and offers "reflexology" to women, then if they agree it's just a matter of time before his lips are on their toes! Well, he must have seen her and determined that he just had to touch her feet, so he walked right by and did! In the clip you'll see his leg as he went by, then her startled look followed by her annoyance (last vidcap). She seemed ok with my shooting, but was really steamed about his touching!

Latest clip added to my webstore, click my banner below to go there and see more about this segment.

It took me forever to get into position to shoot the BEAUTIFUL soles of this Chinese businesslady, and when I finally got into position she toyed with me for a while, putting her feet way up on the seatback as she laughed with her friend. But then she put her feet down on the seat and I got some truly awesome sole exposure of her. She's pretty much the definition of MILF.

Latest clip added to my webstore, click my banner below to go there and see more about this segment.

It took me forever to get into position to shoot the BEAUTIFUL soles of this Chinese businesslady, and when I finally got into position she toyed with me for a while, putting her feet way up on the seatback as she laughed with her friend. But then she put her feet down on the seat and I got some truly awesome sole exposure of her. She's pretty much the definition of MILF.

Latest clip to be added to the store -- click my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

I shot this woman on the lawn several times in the period between 2008 or 2009 and 2011, but this was far and away the most amazing shoot of all. It happened in, I think, 2008. She ate an ice cream cone and chatted with a friend on her cell, but the real action is her BEAUTIFUL soles, which wriggled and flexed and swayed and rubbed against each other amazingly. (She seems to tend toward very itchy feet because she scratches her feet together quite a bit in other segments I shot of her.) She was really good about not looking, but if you watch very carefully, you can see her peeking down into the camera so I think she knew what I was doing. You can see that in the second vidcap, peeking over her beautifully tapered toes. She seemed like a very open, accepting, liberal person so I think she just let me do it. I love her nerdy horn rims (which are anything but), her long nose and, most of all, arguably the most beautiful feet I've EVER shot.

Latest clip to be added to the store -- click my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

I shot this woman on the lawn several times in the period between 2008 or 2009 and 2011, but this was far and away the most amazing shoot of all. It happened in, I think, 2008. She ate an ice cream cone and chatted with a friend on her cell, but the real action is her BEAUTIFUL soles, which wriggled and flexed and swayed and rubbed against each other amazingly. (She seems to tend toward very itchy feet because she scratches her feet together quite a bit in other segments I shot of her.) She was really good about not looking, but if you watch very carefully, you can see her peeking down into the camera so I think she knew what I was doing. You can see that in the second vidcap, peeking over her beautifully tapered toes. She seemed like a very open, accepting, liberal person so I think she just let me do it. I love her nerdy horn rims (which are anything but), her long nose and, most of all, arguably the most beautiful feet I've EVER shot.

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store and read more about it. Just happened to have my camcorder with me when I was walking along First Ave around the UN and saw this girl sitting along a ledge near one of the luxury high rise condos, pure dumb luck as I had not been shooting for a few weeks. So I sat on the ledge and shot her soles until my battery died -- that was before she put her feet down but I still got almost ten minutes of raw footage. She sat there just chilling and looking at me now and then. She was super good looking. All the while a guy who had been sitting on the ledge too watched me shoot. When my camera died and I packed up to leave he told me that I was lucky she didn't mind, because she was a Turkish girl and if she had minded, watch out! He said he is Turkish too and had heard her talking on her cellphone before I came along and she definitely had a temper. Well, she didn't turn it on me!

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store for a complete description and to purchase the clip.

I had shot her once before, and she was back, worshipping the sun again! The exquisite Asian girl with the cupid's-bow lips, studying a TOEFL prep book as she sunbathed and enjoyed one of the rare quiet moments when the park is allowed to be a park. She had her legs bent when I saw her, but I also saw another guy who sometimes sits right where I need to be in order to shoot like this, and he was very nearby, so I hustled my fanny over there to claim the spot first! lol She put her feet down and crossed her ankles, and as I took my camera out and began to shoot she looked at me with mild curiosity. "There's that guy again, who filmed my bare feet the last time I was here." Or so her look seemed to say. She would keep her feet down for a few minutes, put them up, then put them down again, each time checking to see if I were recording again. "Hmm, he's at it again." Of COURSE I was!!! She did all kind of cute things with her feet as she relaxed, as can be seen in the caps. She's so polished and pretty. I got about 16 minutes altogether before she laid down on the grass (with her feet coming actually fairly close to me!), and I got up and moved on. I edited it down to about the best nine minutes or so. She seemed so interested I was hoping she might say something, as girls have been doing more often over the past two years, but she did not.

In one of the caps she almost looks like her soles are in the stocks! I found her positioning her feet like that to be especially mesmerizing....

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store for a complete description and to purchase the clip.

I had shot her once before, and she was back, worshipping the sun again! The exquisite Asian girl with the cupid's-bow lips, studying a TOEFL prep book as she sunbathed and enjoyed one of the rare quiet moments when the park is allowed to be a park. She had her legs bent when I saw her, but I also saw another guy who sometimes sits right where I need to be in order to shoot like this, and he was very nearby, so I hustled my fanny over there to claim the spot first! lol She put her feet down and crossed her ankles, and as I took my camera out and began to shoot she looked at me with mild curiosity. "There's that guy again, who filmed my bare feet the last time I was here." Or so her look seemed to say. She would keep her feet down for a few minutes, put them up, then put them down again, each time checking to see if I were recording again. "Hmm, he's at it again." Of COURSE I was!!! She did all kind of cute things with her feet as she relaxed, as can be seen in the caps. She's so polished and pretty. I got about 16 minutes altogether before she laid down on the grass (with her feet coming actually fairly close to me!), and I got up and moved on. I edited it down to about the best nine minutes or so. She seemed so interested I was hoping she might say something, as girls have been doing more often over the past two years, but she did not.

In one of the caps she almost looks like her soles are in the stocks! I found her positioning her feet like that to be especially mesmerizing....

Latest clip -- click my banner below to go to the store. I saw these two tall, ample black girls come onto the lawn, wearing the same clothes so I assumed they worked at the same place or something. The taller girl (almost my height in heels) was walking as if her heels were really hurting. Sure enough they sat down and the taller girl took those heels off and put her feet up on a chair! I was over there in a flash. After a few minutes of shooting her I saw out of the corner of my eye a little commotion on the other girl's side as well -- she had put her feet down too! So I widened the zoom and captured both sets of soles as these two cuties talked, joked, relaxed their big feet and occasionally looked down at the strange white man filming them. Now, the very lightskinned girl -- the really gorgeous one on the right? The soles of her discarded heels gave her secret away -- size 11. And they were the smaller of the two pairs of bare feet .. by more than one full size IMO! I can only imagine what size the huge soft soles on the left are if the ones on the right are size 11 (sadly the soles of the shoes of the girl on the left were not visible to me).

Wonderful sole shots! :feets: I love women with big feet. :D
Thanks for sharing them here.

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store.

This was shot at the very end of the lawn's season for 2013 -- last day before it was closed to load in the ice rink. It had just been used to host some phone company event featuring Shakira, so it was in VERY rough shape. This Asian lady was dressed in dance clothing and had her immaculate patent leather shoes on the seat alongside her succulent soles -- because the ground was so dusty and broken-up no doubt. Right in front of her, where I'd need to sit, was a big crater -- of course! But her soles were so cute, her toes so plump and tapering so nicely, that I just had to shoot anyway, so I sat at the lip of the crater and shot about four minutes of her wrinkly soles! She was cute about it, alternately pretending not to notice but then shooting very pointed looks at the camera to see if it were still aimed at the bare bottoms of her feet (see the second cap)....

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back