• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*REALTICKLING.COM* Donna Tickles Bella, F/F ... (11/03/2006)

Hmm

Speaking as someone who doesn't post much here, I'd just like to say I loved the video. And much as Stryker227's comment is too ignorant for words, I personally don't think we should waste too much breath on him.

jaba said:
I don't know the answer to your question.....my question is why would some dumb ass use his first post on the TMF to display such a rare level of stupidity? :wow:

Here Here!! It does make you wonder doesn't it.
I guess it's true what they say about common sense......

Sometimes it isn't all that common!!! :shock:

its assholes like stryker that make us chubby folk feel inferior. If you dont like a clip(A) say " I didnt particularly care for that clip" (b) offer constructive criticism. or my personal choice for you(c)shut the fuck up. ok we have given this dillhole enough notariety so lets let this shit end now.

I'm sure Stryker looks like Brad Pitt so he can put down others who don't look like something out of a magazine ;-).

Stryker227 said:
Horrible! Why would anyone want to see an ugly heffer tickled? Yuck!

You must not like yourself very much to post a comment like this?! She never said anything bad about you, did she? I love men but I have to say she is a beautiful girl.

Edge said:
I'm sure Stryker looks like Brad Pitt so he can put down others who don't look like something out of a magazine ;-).

Maybe Stryker is Bradd Pitt, you just never know on the net :woot:
Nah maybe not

tickler_n_black said:
When I have time I'd like to reply to this. ...to be continued

Hi. What I have to say about this clip, this Big Girl and the comment by stryker may not be at all what you're expecting. Here are many statements that are sure to cause a stir because this is a heated subject, but it really needs to be discussed.

The fact is Yes, she IS very BIG. None of us should sit here and describe her as "a girl with some flesh on her" or "perfect" or "average" because when it comes to scientific evidence, this gal, although very pretty in the face and wonderfully friendly, is most DEFINITLEY unhealthy and way overweight. She simply eats too much and doesn't excersize enough to compensate. Quite frankly overweight people (men included) really don't care ENOUGH about themselves to put forth the effort to stay at a healthy body style. (i'm excluding women who literally have a medical problem [maybe thyroid] in which its nearly impossible to control their weight)

Are there guys that are turned on by her heavyness? Yes there are and they have every right to be turned on if this does it for them. Good for them and good for the Big Girl.

But calling her/them a disrespectfull demeaning name, basically a "cow" is very very uncalled for. I don't think I even need to state that fact as nearly all of us know it's uncalled for.

Is this Big Girl ticklish? Yes, very, especially on her feet and that's why we hired her.

On the flip side, is there such thing as a very thin, way too thin girl? Yes indeed. In my personal opinion if a woman is something like 5' 5'' and 100 pounds, then there is a big problem somewhere. So I'm not picking on overweight people please understand.

Also I've heard people comment on how they grow tired of seeing/hearing a BIG woman call an average woman "anerexic" or "too thin" when in fact the "average woman" is within the correct range of a healthy height/weight proportion. Some say it stems from a bit of jealousy and that is understandable.

I've also heard average size gals make bad comments about the heavy ones. Comments not meant to discuss the issue, but just meant to tear down and make fun of. This is not cool.

Have any of you seen the show The Biggest Loser? That show is proof that a change of lifestyle and a real true DESIRE to make changes in one's height/weight proportion, is possible. But the key is "how bad does a person want it?"

So anyway, wouldn't it be great if no one teased or talked down about another just for the fun of it? Discussing the issue is OK but just to throw out insults isn't.

Stryker227 said:
Horrible! Why would anyone want to see an ugly heffer tickled? Yuck!
Oh gee,let me think.............maybe because this is a TICKLING forum.As far as i know,tickling is tickling.The size of the gal should not matter.It's those kinds of statements from assholes like yourself that make ladies uncomfortable in who they are.Please go crawl back under your rock and check back in another 18 months.On another note,that was a great clip TIB.

You know...I had no idea my one-sentance statement would draw up so much "drama"....wow. Here's all I'm going to say about it. I still did not like the clip or the person in it and that is a fact. Could I have put it more tactfully? Sure...in that aspect I'll admit I was wrong. But what I do find amusing is that so many people took this to heart. I mean...come on. People aren't all going to like certain things. What I said is something I am sure others were thinking, but perhaps didn't mention.

Like magazine articles and such....if you really don't like it...don't read it?! Ya know? I'm really not a bad guy; just stating my opinion. Have a good night everyone :).

Stryker
:jester:

tickler_n_black said:
So... how many of you enjoyed the Bella clips?

Count me in! She's absolutely lovely and her begging laughter is intoxicating.

Stryker227 said:
But what I do find amusing is that so many people took this to heart.

Perhaps it's because they are someone or love someone who's of a shape that you referred to as a "heffer," as the way you spelled it.

If you have never experienced the "joys" of such insults personally, then you just don't know what you're missing. It hurts. It doesn't help.

Wow this thread about Big Bella has been re-born with a vengeance. Are some of you folks seeing this thread for the first time?

Stryker227 said:
You know...I had no idea my one-sentance statement would draw up so much "drama"....wow. Here's all I'm going to say about it. I still did not like the clip or the person in it and that is a fact. Could I have put it more tactfully? Sure...in that aspect I'll admit I was wrong. But what I do find amusing is that so many people took this to heart. I mean...come on. People aren't all going to like certain things. What I said is something I am sure others were thinking, but perhaps didn't mention.

Like magazine articles and such....if you really don't like it...don't read it?! Ya know? I'm really not a bad guy; just stating my opinion. Have a good night everyone :).

Stryker
:jester:

If you don't have anything good to say...shut your pie-hole.

That woman has a sexy laugh, and really pretty feet...My only complaint is that the camera feels he has to say something cheesy like "tickle tickle". I wish the camera men working on these videos would be quiet and just keep the camera still. The best part about F/F videos is the fantasy that its a lesbian tickle scene, until the male cameraman ruins it by talking. If its a M/F or M/M than the man can run his mouth all he wants, otherwise keep quiet and keep the camera focused on the action.

RamsesII said:
The best part about F/F videos is the fantasy that its a lesbian tickle scene, until the male cameraman ruins it by talking. If its a M/F or M/M than the man can run his mouth all he wants, otherwise keep quiet and keep the camera focused on the action.

Oh ... I wasn't aware of that rule. We'll have the camera man re-read the rule book.
:)
But hey I'm glad you found Big Bella to have pretty feet with a sexy laugh.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back