• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*REALTICKLING.COM* - Niya Yu Orgasms/Tickling - M/F ... (2/4/2007)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
The second half of this preview clip has great underarm tickling in it. The first half is forced orgasms with a vibrator so BE WARNED before downloading.

The full clip contains a total of 2 full minutes of Tickle Torture.

FULL NUDITY Warning.

Cool beans, TIB.... I notice that the clip is designated "Vibrator Niya Yu 1" , does that mean there is a 2 coming up? And if so do you mean to release a combined version eventually (I only ask because is usually more economical that way and I am not rolling in dough....)?

korovan said:
Cool beans, TIB.... I notice that the clip is designated "Vibrator Niya Yu 1" , does that mean there is a 2 coming up? And if so do you mean to release a combined version eventually (I only ask because is usually more economical that way and I am not rolling in dough....)?

Hiya.
No. As of now no other footage has been shot of Niya Yu in this scenario

(we named it Niya Yu 1 just in case we shoot more with her in the future).

So I hope you decide to (and are able to) get this clip. It's really good.

:)

You've seen the preview clip below of Mya Mason tickled and vibed ... haven't you?

BellybTickler said:
:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: God damn, how did I miss that one, TO CLIPS4SALE!! ONWARD!

I emplore everyone to take the time to go through our entire store because its so large that something awesome like this Mya Mason clip can be easily missed. Also quite a few of our forced orgasm clips have some great tickle torture in them. Read the descriptions and look close at the pictures. Ya gotta take the time to browse!

I can vouch for that. Every time I go into that store for any length of time, something always makes me go #%$^&%$^ HOW DID I MISS THAT!?

Canadian Ninja said:
I can vouch for that. Every time I go into that store for any length of time, something always makes me go #%$^&%$^ HOW DID I MISS THAT!?

And this is a Ninja speaking! A Ninja from Canada no less! They're generally very observant of their surroundings.

I just watched this after not seeing it since we filmed it. I want you tickle lovers to know that there is at least 2 full minutes of insane torturous upper body tickling in this clip. Don't miss out on great tickling just because you think its only a vibrator clip. Niya Yu pretty much cries by the ending. It ends with tickling.....

TIB I thought you'd left us! I'm glad I was wrong.

As I've stated before, I love Niya. Thanks again.

Very cute, she is a sexy girl. I love her firm breasts and she shows some nice reactions as her armpits are tickled.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back