• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REALTICKLING.COM*-Tickling Alexis Rain 1-Alexis VS Alexis -05/03/11

Hi TickleStaffer I have publish preview of your clip on Dailymotion (not full version just preview) and it has been removed due copyrights. Is it problem to post previews on some other site? I put several clips on my Dailymotion channel and all of them are previews. I believe that this help to promote some tickling videos and maybe someone decide to visit some tickling video production site. For example one Tickle Abuse preview clip that I post have over 10.000 views. It can be good advertising. Of course on Dailymotion there are many full lenght clips and there are obvious copyright violation.

Daily Motion

Its the moderators at daily motion I dont tell them to take it off or am I told about them being on there I have no problem with you putting preview clips up I thank you for spreading the word

Sorry if my previous message was rude. There are many copyright violation on Dailymotion, I was very surprised when I saw that they removed clip. Copyright violation on Dailymotion should be special topic for every video producer.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back