• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reasons you’re a Ler.. .. (I’ll go first, I’m a Ler because.. ..)

natscott6282

TMF Regular
because I loveee tickling but I’m wayyy too ticklish to BE tickled ngl!

because I was born this way, because I once saw the most thorough prolonged tickling ever (which I’m happy to share, and because I am wayyyy too ticklish to actually BE tickled

Because it gives me a sense of pride and purpose, plus it’s such an adrenaline rush! But remember tickler: with great tickling powers, comes great responsibility!

... because there are few sights more adorable than a girl or woman laughing like crazy. It renders her more beautiful than she already is, and makes me want to care for her even more.

And this whole experience suddenly makes the world a little less fucked up than it is.

... because there are few sights more adorable than a girl or woman laughing like crazy. It renders her more beautiful than she already is, and makes me want to care for her even more.

And this whole experience suddenly makes the world a little less fucked up than it is.

Absolument vrai et élégamment exprimé, mon vieux.

I'm a LER because it brings me joy to dominate a full grown man and see him regress with just my fingers alone.

I’m a LER because I love hearing the sound of hearty laughter pour out of a woman’s lips and seeing her wriggle knowing that it’s because of me. It’s a great way to not simply take control but form an intimate bond of trust proving myself to be gentle as well as torturous depending on the woman.

^ This. Remarkably well-put!

I don't know honestly. I've always just liked tickling people. Something as simple as a little touch, poking their side, dragging my finger down their arch, etc. Always just found it really sexy. Especially if she has a nice laugh and squirms.

I recently have gotten more into being a lee as well but I'd still rather be doing the tickling.

I’m a ler because I love hearing women laugh hysterically and dissolve into giggling fits.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back