• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rebecca Chambers from Resident Evil (feet)

shock

TMF Regular
Since I am a huge fan of the series, it was only a matter of time for me to draw a Resident Evil/Biohazard related picture:

21764234.jpg

Awesome new Cartoon! Check out my comments in your Smartgroup. :D

Too f'n awesome! Well, the Resident Evil series have a great bevy of beauties in the lead roles, so perhaps there could be more of them tortured when you draw next time! ;)

OMG YESSS! beautiful! i'm a huge resident evil fan and that is a fantastic pic! and to think lasers set at the right frequency can cause tickle torture. can you pretty please draw some pics of Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, and Jill Valentine getting their bare soles feathered please?

Shock,

Excellent subject matter. If you are a tickler and have any experience with the “Resident Evil” game series. This scenario or something close to it has had to cross your mind at some point:D

Simply amazing work!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Great image. Brings back memories of being in college and playing that game...too bad this scene wasn't in the game though:confused:

Great job.

:D I would like to see Shock's :shock: :xshock: rendition of April O'Neil of present TMNT series or of past being in one of Shock's :shock: inventions.
It's just an idea from a cartoon fan.
:p :D

wow

Plz make more RE pics PLEAEAEAEASSSSSSE!!! It's magnificent!

Master Cartman said:
OMG YESSS! beautiful! i'm a huge resident evil fan and that is a fantastic pic! and to think lasers set at the right frequency can cause tickle torture. can you pretty please draw some pics of Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, and Jill Valentine getting their bare soles feathered please?

What he said :D

Ur style is really amazing dude, but the idea of seeing a pic of jill valentine feet's feathered gives me the chills :D

Rarely

I rarely comment twice in a thread... like most regulars here must have noticed but this really is worth a second post.
It's like nothing I've seen before.
The style is unique... colours too... I don't know it has something... . 'real' and unlike 'some' unusual styles I've seen around here this one really works.
Please make more pics like this. Keep it up! YOu have our full support... or at least mine!

P.S.: to the story writers out there if this becomes a pic series it would be great inspiration for some stories!

:D Perhaps having a zombie tickle her soles would be an idea for a 2nd pic. :D

love the coloring

I absolutely love the coloring on the close up of the feet, amazing. Im curious how you did it.

-tyklfynd.

Thanks guys! I'm considering doing a Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Ada Wong or Annette Birkin tickling picture - but I still can't think of the right pose/scene/setting kind of thing. Mabye I should include Nemesis or Tyrant this time? I dunno - any help/input would be appreciated!

tyklfynd: I basically do what everybody else is doing - I'm adding layers upon layers of colors in Photoshop using mostly the airbrush tool. In this case, I've spent quite some time on the shading of her soles and ended up having about 20 layers.

Last edited:
Are you in normal, multiply or another mode when you do all the layers? :D

I also whole heartedly agree with master cartman. to see those characters would be fantastic. uve got a great talent for drawing beautiful women being tickled shock, so keep it up. and as a fellow resident evil fan...MORE CHARACTERS:D :D

apologies to master cartman. i didnt mean to make it look like i was taking credit for your ideas. i havent sussed out quoting on here yet!lol.

I think, shock, that you should have annette birkin or ada wong tickling claire redfield and/or jill valentine or you could do it the other way around. you could have them being restrained by zombies like when their hands shoot through the windows in the game. you could even have the ladies being tickled in that manner. what ever you do its bound to be fantastic.

Oh yeah, I love Rebecca Chambers, and it's not often I get to see her beautiful feet get tickled!

aaah

Still one of the masterpieces. A sequel or a series are so needed. And perhaps a story to go with the pics?

To quote Kevin Ryman from Resident Evil Outbreak, "Here's what I'm thinking..."

Well, this is what I'm guessing. Something to do with Umbrella Corporation. (Forever Umbrella!) And that they captured Rebecca and are doing some kind of experiment on her.

On that note, I'd love to see Cindy Lennox, Alyssa Ashcroft, and Yoko Suzuki getting tickled also. Just a thought.

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back