• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rebekah of PoPro

Destrucity

2nd Level Red Feather
QUESTION: What are your top most ticklish spots ie. ribs, stomach, feet,etc?

ANSWER: My stomach and my sternum are the most ticklish. My neck is also pretty ticklish if it is gently brushed. Ugh, just thinking about being tickled makes me nervous!

QUESTION: What was going through your mind the first time you were asked to do a tickling video?

ANSWER: I was surprised to hear about it since I did not know it even existed.

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled or actually being tickled?

ANSWER: Oh my gosh, the anticipation is worse! In my first video, they were not kind to me about that. haha

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful nuisance or is a kind of torture?

ANSWER: Well, in my super ticklish spots it is TORTURE. But everywhere else I think it is just playful.

QUESTION: All right, you're doing a tickling shoot, the tickler is coming towards you and is about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your mind?

ANSWER: I regret agreeing to do this! haha

QUESTION: Some ticklelphiles like to think of tickling as something sexual or arousing. Do you find tickling arousing?

ANSWER: I don't exactly find it arousing, but it can definitely lead to something else.

QUESTION: Who did you think was the best tickler, ie who got the best reaction out of you?

ANSWER: Mrs. Po was the best. She was not nice at all and even blindfolded me! haha

QUESTION: It seems like most people who are ticklish have one spot, however small it may be, that absolutely drives them wild. Do you and if you do tell where?

ANSWER: I definitely do... my sternum is just so ticklish for some reason.

QUESTION: What is worse - a freehands ticklefight between you and someone else or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?

ANSWER: Being tied down is way worse because I can't go anywhere or protect my tickle spots.

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think of people who buy these tickling videos - be honest - are we a bunch of nut cases?

ANSWER: I just think that everyone has something different that turns them on. I think it is weird because I do not relate, but things that turn me on might be just as weird to other people.

QUESTION: Do you like tickling people? Do you like to go overboard when tickling them and torture them?

ANSWER: I actually do like tickling people. It almost paralyzes them so you can threaten people to get what you want. haha

QUESTION: If you could tie up and tickle any female movie star or entertainer, who would it be and why?

ANSWER: Kirsten Dunst because I think she is so cute and would probably be very ticklish. She probably has an adorable laugh as well.

QUESTION: Are you planning on making any more tickling videos in the future?

ANSWER: I think so. It was very torturous and uncomfortable for me, but when I look back on what I did I think it was fun and pretty hilarious.

Last edited:
is there a place to purchase these videos?

We are on our way to Clips4Sale, my man. Just gotta edit and upload our first 10 clips for them to get started. I apologize for the inconvenience of my last store and the wait for the next one. I'll PM you as soon as our studio is up and running...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back