• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

recent tickling in a car after a date m/f

banddmagic1

So I met this girl online, we text every day, she's amazing. She's 35, brunette, gorgeous eyes and smile...we decided to meet for the first time. It's hard for us to meet because she's a mom of young kids, but we decided to grab a drink one afternoon. I'm super open about my fetish with her, and she's so cool with it. She talks about how she's very ticklish, cracks up during pedicures etc. I wouldn't say she has a fetish, but she's talked about being turned on by toe sucking and that she likes being tickled...so we get some drinks and totally hit it off...It's like we've known each other for years, talking wasn't awkward at all, and at the end of our "date" I ask if maybe we want to sit in her car for a minute to talk...I get in the front seat of her mini van, she apologizes for the mess and we kinda sit there, holding hands talking about what a great time we had and how we don't want to leave...I have the liquid courage to say...

"Can I tickle you?"
she laughs and says "Where do you want to tickle me? I'm not taking off my boots."
We try to figure out logistics of where to go, and it seems like right there is the best place, but we're trying to be discreet because there are people walking around the parking lot, so I reach over, go under her jacket, I'm leaning over and I start to tickle her sides and ribs. She laughs and squirms and kinda jokingly complains that she's going to be squirming around but I look casual, so she just looks silly. I look for other ticklish spots...knees, nope, hips, nope, under her knee...jackpot...and a spot she didn't know about...I ask her if her feet are the worst spot and she says yes. For the next few minutes I find opportunities to casually reach over, and under her jacket and tickle all around her torso, jokingly claiming I'm trying to give her underarms a massage, and she's just giggling and squirming the whole time....Mentions how she's pissed she has to go home while "worked up." I assure her we'll find time when we can finish what we started....I put my hand in her boot and try my best to wiggle down as she cracks up. The furthest I get is around her ankle...I can't wait to get those feet. She talks about even just a foot massage will get her squirming and giggling...She's the best. I can't wait for more fun with her!

Definitely a promising relationship. Good luck in getting to tickle her feet. :feets:

Its sounds so sweet! Seems she is very open minded :)
Have fun and the best of luck!

Sounds like you are going to have fun when you get to her feet good luck!

Promising indeed. Good luck on your future endeavors and keep us posted.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back