• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recognize models

nobody271

TMF Regular
Has anybody ever watched a tickle model from one of the videos and realized you know that person in real life? I.e. you went to shool or worked with that individual. I just feel like with all of these videos and models these days it is just bound to happen.

Chris

That's a great question, sadly I've never experienced that, but still love the thought

I'm always looking for that. Not just with the videos but also with all the places that give private sessions. As the fetish industry expands it seems like you'd have to run into somebody you know eventually.

It's happened to me twice, but I was cool about it both times. One was years ago, a stripper who was out with her boyfriend. There was that lock of the eyes and that recognition, but we both kept cool. Another was the first tickle model I had up here was out on the street with a bunch of school kids from the University here a few years after we've played, but you just have to pretend you don't notice each other. That second one had complained to me of a stranger coming up to her on the street when she was with work people, having seen her picture on line, he wasn't even a client, and started talking to her about her fetish work, while she got terrified and had to be convincing that the guy was a looney. Her work friends bought it, but she said it made her feel vulnerable and unsafe where any nut can just walk up to you and start acting crazy. So ya, you don't have to wave or call them out by name, that would be just plain stupid and thoughtless.

Ohh definitely. I don't think I would have the guts to say anything anyway. I would probably just make eye contact smile and continue walking.

My ex boyfriend worked with a guy who had modelled for londonguysfeet (?) I think the sites called, we've never called him up on it

No, I can't say that I have... What has happened on a couple of occasions is the reverse.

I will be out & see someone whom I think I recognize from a tickling video... I will do a triple take & try to convince myself that it's really her. Of course, every time, I was mistaken, but I'll be damned if the resemblance wasn't striking!

On a slightly similar note, one of Realtickling's models from back in the day (Rachelle Smith) appeared on Blind Date or some similar show. She was also a teacher, so she must've REALLY trusted in her luck!

I've spoken with one of the old classic 80s/90s models who's told me stories about being recognized. Basically, a majority of guys could use to look up subtle in the dictionary. She even has had guys come up to her when she was with her daughter with the "Aren't you ..." Its happened enough that she just automatically goes into playing dumb "Who?!!"

There is a waitress at a local bar who sorta looks like Dacy Lynn. It isn't, but that's the best I can do.

TMFers who live in New York City or Los Angeles must have the best chance, as most of these videos must got shot in those two cities with all the would-be starlets who flock to them. I live in New Jersey but don't get to NYC much. Nonetheless, at least one time I recognized a female pro on the streets of the city, not from a video, mind you, but a girl I had hired for play that included a lot of tickling. She didn't see me or at least avoided eye contact, not that I chased her down the street.

TMFers who live in New York City or Los Angeles must have the best chance, as most of these videos must got shot in those two cities with all the would-be starlets who flock to them. I live in New Jersey but don't get to NYC much. Nonetheless, at least one time I recognized a female pro on the streets of the city, not from a video, mind you, but a girl I had hired for play that included a lot of tickling. She didn't see me or at least avoided eye contact, not that I chased her down the street.

In addition to New York and LA I also wonder about Florida. A lot of tickle videos get shot in Tampa. If you grew up in that area you'd probably have a good chance of seeing someone you know in a video.

There was a girl who I worked with at the airlines for 4 years before she transferred to MCO ( Orlando ) her name was Jessica and I swear she was in the video from tickling paradise called Jungle Amazon because the girl being tickled with the dark hair ( Misty ) as an identical laugh to Jessica I never did ask her for fear that she would know about my tickle fetish but i'd like to think it is her

No one I have ever known in real life, but there was a model from Tickling Paradise who I recognized from another walk of life. The model was Christie, who appeared in Tickling Paradise videos, most notably "Supermodel"

I recognized her when I was watching the extras on the DVD for the documentary "The Kid Stays in the Picture". This film was about the life of Robert Evans. One of the extras was footage of Evans wedding to his latest wife (at the time) Leslie Anne Woodward, a model. Turns out Christie and Leslie were one and the same. Now of course I could not corroborate this directly, but if Leslie Anne Woodward was not Christie, then Leslie should be made aware that she has a long lost identical twin out there.

Somewhere on this forum there is a thread I started where I make the same claim.

I am curious if Robert Evans has ever known about this part of his bride's (now ex-wife) resume.

The closest in real life I have come to with something like this is a woman I used to work with who bore a pretty good resemblance to Kristin Lea of Real Tickling fame. The resemblance was striking, but obviously she was not Kristin. And sadly, I never did find out if she was as ticklish as the lovely Kristin Lea.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back