• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red Apple, Peach, And Rocket Visitors. AWOL Naomi. Then, Centering Hosts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. Things started well, as they took two out of three in New York. The team then traveled to Atlanta, and lost two of three, before moving on to Houston, and winning two of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the midwest.
During most of the road trip, Mitch had little, if any, contact with Naomi. With her children now grown, and Mitch off for nine days, Naomi chose not to sit around the apartment, and wait for Mitch's calls after games, or his instant messages. She had made a whole new group of women friends, who she went to dinner and activities with, most nights. Mitch's contact with Naomi often came in the form of cell phone messages, or very brief conversations, as, by the time he usually arose at noon, on the road, after late night games, and social obligations with his team, Naomi was often out of the apartment already.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was there, of course. As he entered through the door, he couldnt resist a playful jab at her. "Hmm, who are you? Do I know you?" Mitch said, in jest. "I'll tell you who I am, American, I am the woman you have slept with for almost 25 years, and whom you have three kids with, and who will cut your balls off, if I find out that you did anything with any other female, on that road trip" Naomi said, half in jest, and half seriously. "Well, I guess I can keep my balls then, because I didnt do anything with anyone else but you. Besides, Australian, I'm basically thinking you would want me to keep my balls, so that we can do that little thing that gives you such pleasure" Mitch shot back. When the couple got into bed that night, Naomi wanted to have sex, immediately, but Mitch had other ideas. "You threaten to cut my balls off? The audacity of you! I am thinking that you need to be severely punished for that, bitchy, difficult Aussie" Mitch said. "Oh, really, and what, praytell will be my punishment?" Naomi shot back. "I would give it to you now, but, as we are both naked, and the only thing on my mind right now is wanting to fuck your down under brains out, I will wait, until the time is right, but believe me, Australian, you will pay, dearly" Mitch said.
The next night, after the night of playful torment, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. It was a tough game, as Kate kept having to pitch into, and out of, trouble. By the sixth inning, she had thrown over 100 pitches, in spite of being in a 3-3 tie. Manager Lee Sniderman, over Kate's and the crowd's objections, decided to remove her. "I dont want to hear it, Miss Hudson, you've thrown nearly 110 pitches. That's enough. Either we score this inning, or you get a no decision" Lee said firmly, to a sour face from Kate. Luckily, Mitch came up, and hit a solo homer. Sniderman then played bullpen musical chairs, using Naomi in the seventh, Amanda Bynes in the eighth, and Hilary Duff in the ninth, to close out the 4-3 victory, that Kate got credit for. Gil Bellows had the ball the next night. He threw only 88 pitches in eight innings. Unfortunately, one of the 88 landed in the ocean beyond the right field wall, and gave the Pirates the only run they needed, in a 1-0 Pirate win. On Wednesday, the Good Guys scored early and often. Starter Charlize Theron had a 6-2 lead going to the eighth, and had also thrown over 100 pitches. Charlize said she felt okay, and Sniderman left her in, to the objection of Kate:"Why does she get to pitch when she's thrown so many pitches, and I get taken out? I'm your ace" Kate said. "She gets to pitch because she has a four run lead, and because she's a bit bigger and stronger than you. We are a team here, Miss Hudson, and I am the manager. Please don't make this into a personal thing." Sniderman said. Sniderman's decision to leave Charlize in proved not to be a good one, as she quickly gave up a two run homer. Then, Amanda Bynes came in, and gave up another run. Hilary Duff had to dance through the ninth, but closed the door, on a 6-5 win. After the game, Sniderman's decision to take Kate out two nights earlier looked good. "You see, I left her in, and we almost blew that game. From now on, if the pitch count is up over 100, unless we have a huge lead, you are all gone, and it's to the pen. I want to win ballgames. I dont want any heroes" Sniderman said.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi went to counesling that day. "It's been odd. He's home, and everything is okay, but I feel like I hardly knew him before he arrived home. I've been out many nights, and we havent been talking much. We arent fighting, though" Naomi said.
The Cubs came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2 in the sixth, before erupting for five runs. The bullpen did the rest, as the Good Guys came away with a 7-4 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, and the team gave her no run support, in a 5-0 loss. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, bright, humid, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. The game was a tough one, and Kate had to throw 98 laborous pitches, ending up in a 2-2 tie after six innings. Sniderman once again came to her, and told her he was giving her the hook, much to her dismay:" What the fuck am I, Lee, your ace, or some six inning fifth starter? Why are you doing this?!" Kate demanded. "First off, 100 dollar fine for abusive language. I will not tolerate that from you. Second, it is very hot, and yes, while you;v thrown only 98 pitches, they were 98 laborous pitches. I cant in all good conscience send you out there for the seventh, when you've worked so hard. " Sniderman said, to a frown from Kate. In the seventh, in a 3-3 tie, Naomi was sent in to pitch, and there were a few boos from the sellout crowd, which turned to jeers, after she gave up a home run. Luckily, Mitch saved her ass, as, with one on in the eighth, he hit a long homer, to give the Good Guys the lead. It was a lead Hilary Duff would protect, as the team came away with a 5-4 win. After the game, the media confronted Sniderman about his quick hooks of Kate:" The other night, she had thrown 110 pitches. Today, it was very hot. I'm not out to get her. If the game situation dictates, she will be allowed to go nine. On these two occasions, she wasnt. She's our ace, and I love her to death, but, I wont sacrifice wins to appease Kate Hudson's ego, or anyone else's for that matter. We are a team, and I have to do whats best for the team. "Sniderman said.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows was the starter. He allowed but one run in seven innings, as the Good Guys got four, and walked away with a 4-1 victory. Charlize Theron got hit hard on Tuesday, allowing five runs, and losing, 5-3. On Wednesday, Neve Campbell was supposed to pitch, but, she awoke with a headache, and dizzy spells, and had to be scratched from the 1pm start. Kate Hudson, who had pitched three days earlier, came to Sniderman, and offered to pitch. "I am fine. I'm the ace. Let me go out there for Neve" She said. "No, you've only had two days rest. I am not going to let you go out there, get your ass kicked, so we can lose the game, and the rotation will be all fucked up for the road trip. You are pitching in the first game in Pittsburgh" Sniderman said. "Who are you going to start?" Kate asked. "I can start Rachel, she's had three days, and she can give me five or six good innings. We have an off day tomorrow, and the pen can take it from there" Sniderman said. "No offense, but with Rachel on three days rest, the pen will be in by the second inning. Let me try it. I am fine. Please" Kate said. Sniderman looked in disbelief at Kate. "I am going to let you pitch, but, if we lose, you are fined $500 for lying to me, and saying you're okay" Lee said, giving Kate the ball. "Deal". When the Good Guys took the field, there was no pitcher on the mound at first, and then, Kate strode to the mound, to a roar from the sellout crowd. The PA announcer said. "On the mound, for the Good Guys, batting ninth, number 31, Kateeeee Hudssson!" Before the game, Sniderman, and the pitching coach, told Kate to focus on throwing sinking fastballs, to get quick outs, and not trying to strike everyone out. He figured she had five or six innings, and 90 to 100 pitches in her, at most. Kate did well in the early innings, fanning a batter here and a batter there. By the sixth, the game was still scoreless, and Sniderman came to Kate:" Okay, great job, that's it for you, missy. You gave me six good innings, and I appreciate it" Sniderman said. "Let me go one more, and see if we can score. I'm fine" Hudson said. "No, either we score this inning, or it's no decision. I am not sending you back out there for a seventh inning on two days rest. No way!" Sniderman said firmly. Luckily for Kate, the Good Guys did score two runs that inning, on a Mitch homer. The bullpen did the rest, and the Good Guys had a 2-0 win, that completed a six and three homestand. Kate had gotten her two wins, and an extra start on that homestand, and, in spite of Neve's illlness, all seemed well.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be Kate Hudson. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Kate on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:ehehHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEEHE! Working down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Kate on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing more squeals:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to her feet, tickling Kate's feet with fingers, feathers, ice and an electric toothbrush. Kate went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHHEHEHHHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Kate was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "Quiet homestand this time, oh, except for Kate's little rebellion. Go off, play well, and I will see you next Sunday" Naomi said, kissing him.
It had been a quiet homestand. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well the Good Guys continue to steam ahead at full speed. It is good to see them doing so well and no Mitch and Naomi fights either. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things do seem to be going smoothly indeed for both the couple and the team. Let's see if it continues.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely on Thursday.

Mitch

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back