• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Redhead Magias and her sensitive armpits (F/F, free clip #1)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've just released clip #1 of my new series, Last Laugh Ayin. While Madria returns once again, the other model, Magias, is a newcomer who served as the ticklee for most of the shoot (although she did get a chance to have fun with Madria). This first scene is an upper body one, focusing on the armpits, making it an exception in this series because the rest of the shoot is dedicated almost exclusively to foot tickling. Keep and eye open for the next few clips in this series if you're a foot tickling fan.

"Madria, from Last Laugh Nun and Samekh, is back for one last video. This time she has a new partner, Magias (which I believe means "magic" in Spanish), who endures most of the tickling. While it's not made that obvious during the shoot, Magias' style is a bit on the marginal side, including fiery red hair. She's on her back on my massage table, ankles locked in stocks and wrists cuffed at the other end, the table angled so that her head is slightly lower than her feet. Last Laugh Ayin is mostly about foot tickling, but this first scene is the exception, being all about the upper body. Madria climbs on the table and, right from the start, asks Magias if she likes to be tickled. Magias nervously answers "yes", knowing full well she's going to get it no matter what her answer is. Madria concentrates almost exclusively on Magias' helplessly exposed armpits, drawing cute, child-like giggles from her. I help out on one side for a few moments, but Madria does just fine on her own, so I soon leave Magias at her mercy. And that's not good at all for Magias. (Language: French)"

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

oooh, she has nice pitties!

Hehehe! I've never heard that term before, but I guess it's as good as any. After all, if feet get to have cute names (tootsies, feetsies, etc.), why not armpits?

Say, I'm curious and would be interested in some feedback about using the same models for more than one video or shoot. As some may have noticed, Madria has appeared in three series so far, and her friend Sophia was her partner for two. I hired them more than once despite the fact that my past experience with returning models is that even when the models are popular, a second video featuring them tends to sell not only less than the first one, but also less that a video with new models. To the point that I'm wondering if rehiring the same models is worth it even if they're above average. I'm thinking I may be better off working harder to find new models than go the easier route and rehire the same popular models.

Suppose you've already purchased material starring some models that you really like. Are you likely to buy some more if these same models do a second shoot, or are you more likely to keep your money for new models, even though there's a chance they might be quite as good? How important is the novelty factor, here?

How about a video that features a model who's been in another video or two, but who gets teamed up with a new model? Is one new ticklee appealing enough to be worth it? My latest series, Last Laugh Ayin, which stars Madria with new model Magias, is a good example of this. I'm curious to see how well (or poorly) it will do.

By the way, in case you're wondering, Last Laugh Nun (Madria/Sophia) has been doing ok so far (though not quite as well as I expected), but Last Laugh Samekh (Madria/Sophia/Charlie), not surprisingly, hasn't been doing as well, despite the 2-on-1 factor. Oh well, can't win them all.

In any case, while I do like Madria a lot, I don't currently have any plans for more shoots with her, and I expect the next few videos will all feature new models. At least I hope that's how it's going to happen. Finding good mdoels isn't that easy.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

yes, magia means magic!

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. I think Magias herself told me. Thanks for the confirmation. By the way, is there a difference between "magias" and "magia"?

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back