• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflexology Tickle (f/m - with video)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
Had another reflexology (foot massage) session with the therapist who tickles me at the end of every one. This time I got the end on hidden camera (skip to 11:15, tickling starts at 12:17 and lasts about 50 seconds). When she starts to wrap up the 45 minute session with those tell-tale finger taps to wind up the massage part, the anticipation of what's coming plus her taunting grin always get my heart racing. Hope you enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=35pNKOO0L40

holy smokes!
i would have lost it
did you ask her to do that in advance?
did you get a full massage or just a foot massage?

Very cool to watch. I love reading about your encounters with her. The hidden camera aspect troubles me though, it just seems kind of decietful.

I hate guy feet, but that video made me want to join in! Thanks for posting.

holy smokes!
i would have lost it
did you ask her to do that in advance?
did you get a full massage or just a foot massage?

Yes, I asked her during our first appointment. A year later, it's a bi-weekly thing now. This session was reflexology-only. I also get therapeutic (full-body) massage from her once a week, no tickling there - yet, anyway.

Does she believe you're truly there for tickling? If so, she might as well give ya a full 45 minutes of that!

Does she believe you're truly there for tickling? If so, she might as well give ya a full 45 minutes of that!

My hunch is that 45 minutes of tickling is mostly for the dommes and true tickle fans of the world. The first time we did a regular massage (after about two months of the straight reflexology), I figured that if she was one of us, she would politely ask at the end of it whether or not I wanted the tickling, since I'd originally asked for it as a way to wake up from the reflexology relaxation. I'm getting pretty good at measuring when to ask and when not, but I definitely keep reading the situation.

Very cool to watch. I love reading about your encounters with her. The hidden camera aspect troubles me though, it just seems kind of decietful.

My bad, should've clarified off the bat. We'd pre-agreed on "hidden" whenever I eventually did it, she wanted her conversation to be as natural as possible. She approved the YouTube before posting. Thanks for pointing that out.

My bad, should've clarified off the bat. We'd pre-agreed on "hidden" whenever I eventually did it, she wanted her conversation to be as natural as possible. She approved the YouTube before posting. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh cool, that makes sense then :) You're a lucky, lucky guy! Keep having fun with it

so how does the conversation of asking go? I feel like asking any actual certified massage therapist would see tickling as a deterrant of what they're trying to accomplish...so just curious if it took convincing etc.

so how does the conversation of asking go? I feel like asking any actual certified massage therapist would see tickling as a deterrant of what they're trying to accomplish...so just curious if it took convincing etc.

I agree with that, so it depends on the personality. I don't ask everyone; only if we have a comfortable conversation going, and if she laughs easily. Simple, honest question: "When we get to the end would you mind tickling my feet for a little bit? It helps wake me up." Gives them the choice to do it for either five seconds or fifty depending on their comfort level, or of course to decline (haven't had any of those yet). Then change the topic to something else so as not to overdo it. I've only asked during the initial session with a therapist; pretty easy to tell during the tickling whether the therapist is enjoying it or not. If not, harmless enough to simply have that be the only session. With the reflexologist, her answer was a delighted "Sure!" and then was so aggressive and smiling that it surprised me. She did it about 15 seconds the first time; during the next, I asked if she'd mind doing it again, maybe even for a minute or two, it felt great. Since then, she's been doing about a minute each time, though it feels like more. :)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back