• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Relaxation turned Interrogation M/FTM

FlannelBird

I posted this on Twitter a while ago, but it isn't getting traction, so I thought I'd post it here to see what you guys think.
Hope I do this right. ^^;

Attachments

• mindless self indulgence.png
    mindless self indulgence.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 779
I see that this is at least getting some views here, so if someone wants it, I can write out the story for this.
just lemme know ^u^

Sure, you could post a story here. Would love to read it, along with more of your great illustrations.

Sure, you could post a story here. Would love to read it, along with more of your great illustrations.

Can do >u< just let me finish up with a picture im currently working on, and ill give ya the story.
thank you for the compliment though ouo good feels

Two million years later it feels like ^u^; Took way longer then I originally thought at 4,388 words.
Please enjoy me and my friends DnD characters in this brief window to the kinky Kingdom of Fortuna.

Jagger squirmed in his seat as his shorter, but older teacher droned on about the ins and outs of Displacer Beasts, and how to take one out quickly and easily. The only way you should take one down. Jagger wasn’t too interested right now in big illusion cat. He was more focused on finishing up his studies and going down to one of the many pleasure salons that were sprinkled throughout the kingdom of Fortuna.

Jagger had recently traveled here to the Gilded Castle of the Shining Plains for supplies, and a little fun. Fortuna was an outlayer in how most societies carried themselves in this world. They were all followers of a goddess named Calistria, and she taught them the lessons of vengeance and lust, and that didn’t sit well with the poor man at the start, but over time he learned to be more comfortable with how these people carried themselves. The values they had meshing better with his as time passed. Plus, they tickled him as much as he could ever want. But that was kept between the girls of the salons and him.

He had gotten so comfortable in the kingdom after so many visits, that he had even joined up to defend it as big baddies and giants started to close in. This was why he had to sit through this lecture on vibrating cats. To learn new ways of fighting for what he was slowly growing accustom to calling home.

“Alright, quiz time.” Kour’s strange accent pulled Jagger out of his fantasies and back into reality. Not at the best times though.

“W-w-what? What?” Jagger quickly wiped his chin. Drooling? Really? He was better than this.

“Quiz.” His answer was simple and quick, bending down to look right into Jagger’s unfocused eyes. “You have better been listening.” His tone was cold, but you could almost hear the threatening tone behind his words. It made Jagger shiver.

“Yeah, ‘course I was listenin’. Hangin’ on your every word.” If Kour kept using that tone, that might actually become a true statement.

“Good boy.”

Jagger bit his tongue. GOOD BOY!? Did he really have to say that now!?

Jagger shifted his legs, feeling himself getting….. wet. His mind raced with intrusive thoughts, both negative and sexual before feeling a hard smack to the top of his head. With a loud curse, Jagger covered his head. He rubbed at the now sore spot before sheepishly looking up at his now angry teacher.

“I may have spoken too soon.” Jagger squirmed a little more in response, a small whimper bouncing around in his chest. “Now, what is the optimal distance to keep between you and a Displacer Beast?”

Jagger froze, eyes locked with Kour’s as his teacher waited for an answer.

“Well?”

“T-twenty feet?” Jagger quickly felt another strike to his head, finally seeing that it was his walking stick that he was using.

“The fuck!?” Another whack.

“Shhhhhnnnow.” Jagger wasn’t going to let his mouth get him a concussion. He bit his tongue and looked up at Kour, having had to rub his head again to ease some of the stinging.

“Why do you not focus!?” Kour pinched the bridge of his nose, and taking a deep breath. “What is in your mind child? Do Displacer Beasts bore you? Or do you think about those sketches in the back of your notations?”

Jagger’s eyes went wide and fell to the table, suddenly very interested in the grain patterns. This couldn’t be happening. How did he see those? How much did he know? Jagger’s face slowly grew redder and redder as his thoughts raced. This actually seemed to be amusing Kour a bit.

“You are easy to read. Your eyes give you away.” He leaned back down and used his walking stick to lift up his students head, making him meet his gaze. “Where is your focus?”

“Look-I can’t believe I’m talking to you about any of this. Yes.” He finally let his eyes meet Kour’s seemingly iced over blue ones. “Those sketches. T-that and the weird pleasure places! I’ve never been somewhere that I could just ask someone ta-“ Jagger went silent. His face turned a light pink as he tried to continue his sentence.

“Y-ya know. Do that stuff that you saw in my notes or whatever….”

“Tickling.” Kour deadpanned

Jagger bit his lip and tried his best to keep his expression as unchanged as possible. It didn’t so much of anything except amuse Kour more. Having seen this twice now, Jagger was genuinely scared for Asmodeus’ safety down in hell. He doubted they never had snow storm drills or something.

“Tickling?” Kour played with his tone of voice. He watched the struggle in Jagger’s face as he fought hard not to react to such a simple word. It was almost enough to make him smile. Not quite though.

“It seems that I must attempt to make this as appealing as those filthy places for you, yes?” Kour straightened out and turned around. He motioned for Jagger to follow after, and got the poor horny Boy at his heals in a second. “My place.” Is all shared to Jagger as he continued after him obediently.

---------

Truth be told. Jagger was now more confused than a fly on fire. He thought they were walking to his home, but Jagger definitely didn’t remember agreeing to this. He hung from a set of some kind of living set of cuffs attached to the ceiling, naked, and looking down to see a small rune woven into the skin above his-

“Now. I will steal your focus.” Kour looked up at Jagger from a desk at the other side of the room before lazily snapping his fingers and watching Jagger’s exposed pussy become covered in thin lines of frost. As soon as those lines appeared, Jagger was gritting his teeth. W-what was thiiiiiis!

“K-KOUR! What the hhhhhell iihihinnn- what dihid you doooo? GheehahA!’ This wasn’t like him at all. This man loved to watch things suffer like he did, and giggling his head off didn’t sound like suffering to Jagger.

“You said you were thinking about tickling, yes? And those filthy salons? So I take the focus back.” Kour said, having gone back to his deadpan delivery as he pulled a feather out from his sleeve. It was so fluffy, and looked so soft. Jagger’s eyes did their best to not let it out of his sight, but the longer that rune stayed active, the farther the frost spread, and the more his eyes begged to be squeeze shut.

You wouldn’t think ice, or frost would tickle, but the way the magically charged crystals chilled the sensitive skin between his legs left him tingling. That’s what got Jagger. Poor, poor man.

“K-Kohoho-nnnG! KOUr! You don’t gahatta do this, man. H-aaahaha! Shishitshitshit! Just-Just let mehe fap in the bathroom-fuhuhucking hahaHAH!” as he pleaded the frost drew the outline of his hood, causing his head to fly back and his toes to curl.

“Watch that tongue!’ Kour commanded.

Jagger nodded and obeyed.

Kour continued, “You need something more than alone time. I will take your focus from those ridiculous thoughts. You will have no choice but to give it to me.”

Kour twirled the feather around in his fingertips, admiring it’s soft shape and color before dragging it slowly down Jagger’s captive thigh, eliciting a high pitch squeak and a bucket of panting from him. Jagger shook his head back and forth as he sputtered and shook. His pussy also gave some responses to the first teasing touch. It twitched and leaked with excitement at the sensations and words.

“Do not hold back.” Kour switched to the other thigh for his second pass, letting the hairs of the feather just barely tease at his student’s skin. “Your stubbornness will only waste my valuable time.” His eyes followed the feather, watching Jagger’s skin erupt with Goosebumps in the wake of this magical object. He quickly was drawn to the droplets of cum rolling slowly down his taint.

Jagger couldn’t listen. He was seen as a brave leader to his men. A hero to some. He couldn’t just let himself enjoy something like this! But… he nodded for now. This was too good. Having been learning under Kour for a while now, he had definitely developed a crush on him, and had some very vivid gantasies staring the guy. But to get him to act one out on his own was something he could have never dreamed of. He let himself laugh and moan, but only for a moment.

“Very good.” Kour cooed softly, dragging the very tip of the feather through the trails left behind and over his lips and clit, pulling a groan out of him, followed by a flurry of high pitched giggles and a lot of hip wiggling. Jagger was so desperate in that moment to get away, but Kour’s voice and feather all felt so good.

As soon as Kour had started, he stopped, seemingly have decided that Jagger’s thighs were where his attention should be.

“What…what are yohohou doinnng.” Jagger went back to gritting his teeth again, glaring at his teacher.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle.” Kour looked right into Jaggers eye, the feather brushing back and forth over the back of his knee as he slowly droned out his tickle talk.

“Shuhuhut uhuhaAHAHAAp!!” Jagger yelled, breaking into a hard and horny laugh. Shit! He was going to cum from this, he was sure. Kour saying- saying T-t-tickle!? He couldn’t handle it. He was sure he was dripping onto the carpet below him now. Hell, he wasn’t even known for being feather ticklish in the slightest. Anywhere but armpits, belly button and feet were safe to these kinds of soft onslaughts. He learned that from many wardrobe malfunctions where feathers would get to places that they had no business being. What was going on? Was it the feather?

“Is that the respect you give your teacher? No. it is not, and no, I will not shut up. Tickle, tickle, pathetic boy. Choochi coo” Kour pulled away for a single moment as he taunted Jagger before plunging the shaft of his feather into his belly button. Poking, prodding, and tapping on every nerve ending in the small pit.

Jagger went through the roof. Tears rolling down his face as he laughed like a mad man. Moaning and doing his best to push his hips forward. He was in so much need, he would have put money on his clit spontaneously combusting. Just one more hit to the center of his belly button and he’d be right there! He cursed his confused body as he felt every poke down to his soaking wet…. Oh god. He couldn’t!

“KOUAAHHHHHAHAHAHAR!!! ST-STOHOHOP!! I-I’M GONNAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA!!!” Kour could see Jagger’s little love button twitching wildly and pulled away, watching with a shadow of satisfaction in his eyes as Jagger whined. He took in the tormented expression for a moment longer before moving back to his desk to flip through a large, leather bound book. He acted as if he hadn’t just brought Jagger to the cusp of a mind blowing orgasm and literally left him to hang. Instead Jagger was left there to hang and with his regret of not having let him finish. He whimpered and twitched as the orgasm slowly backed off.

“Okay.” He panted,” Okay, okay, okay. You win. Ya happy pal. J-Just poke me a little more. Just a few more times, please. Please, sir.”

Kour did not respond. He only turned slightly to grab a different book. Looked like he was having a hard time finding whatever it was he was looking for. Ignoring Jagger though, that turned his begging into demands.

“Fucking- Stop playing with me and let me cum!!” Jagger swung his hips harder, getting a drop of his juices onto the page Kour was reading.

“It has been 5 minutes.” Kour growled out ferally, snapping his fingers again and causing the lines of frost to spread farther, now circling his exposed hole and making his eyes roll and head fall back again. He had gotten mostly used to it, but now it was stronger, and was pretty much was everywhere. Jagger could only groan out some deep giggles as it crept down his taint, and towards his asshole. Effectively shutting him up for now

Kour wiped off the spot of liquid from the book before going back to his search.

“Just as before, I spoke to soon. You deserve no praise.” Kour propped up his book and moved back over to Jagger, dragging his hands over his scarred legs. The sensations making Jagger wiggle more. If only he would stop talking like that! “But I give you one last attempt at earning it.”

With that the feather was back, but this time moving back and forth over his defenseless asshole. All Jagger could do was take it and laugh. The feather brushed away the frost, only for it to come right back. Back and forth and back and forth it went. With each pass, Jagger could feel himself getting wetter and wetter, but why was the feather still just at tickley!? He should have soaked it completely by now.

“Did you know that deep in The Great sea lives a feathered fish? Its feathers can never get wet. It repels the water around it. Very useful, and potent spell component. I wonder if you noticed before I spoke.” Kour mused to himself out loud as he turned his eyes to the book he had propped up moments before.

The book showed a spell that seemed to be reaching out to grab an enemy with Icy tendrils, and the spell itself was written in a language that Jagger wouldn’t have been able to read. That is if he could his eyes to focus on something that wasn’t tickling. For now though, Kour scanned over the page before muttering something out loud. Most likely the incantation from the book.

The room grew dim and the air became frigid against Jaggers hot skin, watching as a strange sphere of light grew in the palm of Kour’s hand. Glowing and pushing all heat away from it as wisps of frost danced around on the inside. It was honestly beautiful, and that’s what make Jagger worry when he saw it.

“I found this spell, and think you would make a good test. I must see how much control I have over this magic. Hold still.” Jagger just nodded, wanting to earn his teacher’s praise again. He wanted to hear Kour tell him he was a good boy again and make him cum. He was a good boy!

The tendrils reach out of the ball and toward Jagger’s exposed ass, moving like curious snakes in their approach. Thank god Jagger wasn’t scared of snakes. The moment they made contact was when he got scared.

It was like something he’d felt years ago at the hands of a past lover. Small shocks ran over his skin as the tips explored his ass like sitting on a shorting circuit board, but it was light enough that is light his brain up like a super nova of tickles. They slowly skated over his cheeks, scribbling over the sensitive flesh before one curiously poked at his frosted asshole. God what was Kour doing to him. Jaggers more manly laughs, with the exception of his couple of squeaks, turned much more effeminate at the shocks, bring out moans and breathy laughs as he did his best to keep still for Kour.

Jagger was quickly losing the fight against his arousal, feeling his mind begin to haze up from the chilling tickles all over his most sensitive parts. The tendrils traced the outside of his pussy, and poked at his ticklish lips as Jagger hung his head, taking it all like the good boy he was. His eyes slide close as his smile became less strained, and more natural and happy then before. He was finally starting to enjoy it.

But as his focus faded, a closely held secret of his began to show. Kour watched as sets of markings began to appear on his hands, and on his right shoulder and leg, glowing in the dim room as he lifted the feather to continue with his plan to clear Jagger’s head.

Kour flicked the tip over Jaggers love button to grab his attention, which worked very well.

“Kooour! Gyahahah-aaahhnnhahah!”

“Once you finish, you can tell me about those markings.” Kour continued to circle his clit as he waited for a “Yes, sir”. Then he would give him praise one more time. He wasn’t going to get it though.

Jagger panicked as much as he could through his horny haze. Cracking an eye open to see the glow from his shoulder only growing in intensity. Shit! What if Kour told the King about this? He wasn’t going to be used as a weapon of war here. He was retired damn it.

“H-aah~ Sorry. C-can’t tell.” Jagger was doing his best to try and regain some kind of control over these stupid tattoos, and to even get that out so calmly. He doubted his composure would last much longer though as he felt his orgasm begin to build up in his gut again, causing his toes to curl and uncurl with each throb of his poor clit. He honestly just hoped Kour would take his answer, but by the unimpressed look on his teacher’s face told him his hope was very misplaced.

“Then you will not finish.” Kour said firmly, continuing to swirl the feather in small circles.

“WHAT!?” Jagger started rolling his hips to try and get himself over the edge before he pulled away. Quickly falling back into his hysterics and losing his battle to hide his tattoos.

Kour stayed quiet for a moment, the corner of his mouth twitching up at the writhing of his student. Very amusing, but he just continued to tickle Jagger’s privates, letting him get as worked up as he could.

Jagger was so close. His laughter was getting swallowed up by his moans, and panting as Kour seeming to let him finish anyway. Jagger knew him better than that though, and was waiting to learn what the catch was.

“That rune. Does it look familiar?” Kour asked, watching as one of the tendrils slide inside Jaggers leaking pussy, wiggling deep into him to find that sweet spot Kour had been told about by the princess. Looking for Jagger’s eyes to light up to tell him when he found it, and it didn’t take long at all.

“GOD-NO-KOHOHHOUUAHHHR!!” Jagger didn’t know wither to laugh or cry as his G-spot was actually tickled by this cold electricity. It was too much. He needed to cum! Just A little mooore!

“You will not cum until I let you. That is why the rune should be familiar. It is a Calistrian spell that the Whore King forced me to learn, and I was trying to teach it to you yesterday.” Kour narrowed his eyes at Jagger before flipping the feather again and poked every inch of Jagger’s belly button once again. Twisting and twirling the tip of the shaft right into the knot. Jagger felt the orgasm banging at his hips, begging to fall over the edge, but no matter how many times he twirled and poked, it wouldn’t come.

One of the tendrils moved up past the one tickling deep inside him and flicked over his little nub at random, making him jump and yelp in surprise every time, only to fall back into his hysterics once more to wait for the next pass. His hips no longer trying to stay still, but rocking against the tickling pressure, his body doing everything it could to force out this orgasm.

“IHIHI’MMM SOHOHORRYHEHE!! HAA!-AHAHAHA! NO PL-PLE-PLEASE! I’M GONNA DIEHEHEHE!!! ITTICKLESITTICKLESITTICKLES!!!!”

“Drama king.” Kour continued, watching the pure ticklish agony on Jagger’s features. Watching the sweat roll down his chubby body, and his eyes franticly looking into his before rolling back into his skull again, as if running from the tickling as well. As Jagger continued to beg and laugh, Kour joined in. laughing darkly at the scene he caused. That laughing wasn’t going to help Jagger at all though, as it only made him drip even more cum onto the floor, his pussy twitching harder at the rare sound.it wasn’t even the best laugh. It was just one you know never got used, which made it even hotter.

“Does this tickle? Does it really, Jagger?” Kour drew out his name purposefully, watching the way his smile went lopsided as he did so. Jagger just kept repeating that it tickled like a mantra, and Kour wasn’t sure if he had even heard anything other than his name. “I am never going to stop tickling you. You will be here to amuse me and nothing more until you no longer amuse me, or you finally behave like the good student you were before. You are a good student, yes? A good attentive little boy?” Kour chuckled as Jagger nodded furiously, obviously having heard that part.

“I’M A GOOD BOHOHOYEHEHE!! AHA! HAHAIII’M AHAH GOHOOD BOOYEHEHE! I’M YOUR GOOD LITTLE STUDENT- GWAHAHAHAMMNNNEEHEHEHEHAAA” Jagger was gone at this point. All that was left in his head was the burning need for release. He was a good boy, and he would be the best boy if it meant Kour would give him this orgasm. The Tendrils traced over the tattoos on his thigh, and drew figure eights one his cheeks as another tendril dipped inside, spinning around right at his entrance and tickled every inch it could reach. The one at his asshole decided to follow suit and pressed in, tickling inside him there as well. He was truly going mad.

“I do not believe you, Jagger!” Kour was starting to have fun with this surprisingly. The power was going to his head ever so slightly, maybe. “Proof is what I require. Prove you are a good boy.” Kour dropped the feather, letting one of the tendrils use it to tease his clit along with more and more tendrils that seemed to multiply every time Jagger looked away. As the tendril began to do as it was prompted, Kour reached up with his now free hand an grabbed one of Jagger’s erect nipples, twisting and pulling shouts and cries of pleasure from his trapped student.

“Prove it, Jagger Haftling!” Kour shouted, giving his nipple another harsh twist.

“I-IEEEHEHEHEHE-!” Jagger couldn’t speak. He couldn’t prove it to his teacher! He was a good boy!

Kour let go of Jagger’s nipple and moved directly in front of him. He got as close as he could to the man’s face and smirked, letting go of the ice ball as well and watching his pupils reactions very closely, taking note of each twitch and how deeo his blush was getting. It was almost down his whole chest. When he let go of the ball though, he didn’t notice that it began to grow and move on its own, doubling the number of tendrils as the chill became noticeably stronger, but at this point Jagger was too far gone to register it as anything other than more tickling. A few more slipped into his holes has his poor abused clit was completely wrapped up in what felt like the tongues of ice demons. Was this what Kour’s tongue felt like?

“Prove it, Jagger.” He hissed as he dragged his nails down Jagger’s arms, scrapping them side to side once he reached his armpits. Jaggers lungs were having a hard time now in his position, and his laughter grew silent at Kour’s torture. “Is all that you are a lustful idiot? You behave just like the King. I am not teaching that child. I teach good boys who do as they are told.” Kour’s voice was quiet and deep, his hands moving from Jagger’s armpits to his neck, gently wrapping around what they could as he waited for a moment of eye contact.

Jagger had found his voice again once Kour had stopped with his intense armpit tickling, but it was still preoccupied with laughing to let him speak, but he continued to nod until he was sure his brain was a smoothie.

“Not good enou-“

With a gasp from one of the tendrils flicking wildly over the smallest patched of his swollen, throbbing clit, he interrupted Kour with proof.

“THESE ARE GIHIHIFTS!! FUCKFUCKFUCK- HAAAA-HAHA! I GOT THESE MARKINGS FROM FRIEHEHEHENDS!!” Jagger would regret that later, but right now, he couldn’t do it. Not with Kour at the reins of his torture. Not this kind of torture. Kour broke him down in a way that not even the best interrogators had done.

Kour smiled happily at Jagger, though, happiness on Kour’s face usually looked more like a predator that found a large wounded animal. Jagger though found it incredibly hot right now.

“And you will be telling me more about them after I let you finish?” Kour pushed, letting go of Jagger’s now rock hard nipples and roughly grabbing his chest, trying to pull out the answer he wanted to hear.

“YEHEHEH-YEHES SIHIR! I’LL ANSER AHAHANY QUEHEHESTONS!! JUST PLEHEHEHE-PLEHEHE-KOUR!” Jagger begged. He pleaded. He was going to lose his sanity at this rate and become a soft fleshy bag of giggles.

Kour stayed silent for a moment, letting Jagger hand on his lips for a moment longer.

“Good boy.”

As soon as Kour praised him Jagger felt something snap in the back of his mind and then he was gone.

Kour on the other hand watched as Jagger’s face completely broke, his girlish moaning turned to loud cries and expletives. His body shook like a death of a cold had gripped him as he covered Kour in his cum, squirting hard over his chest.

Kour let go of Jagger and moved away to evaluate the mess he had just made, grumbling incoherently as he looked at his clothes.

“I hope you had fun, because I expect you to live up to my praise, and your promise.” Kour began removing his top when he noticed that Jagger was out cold, the tendrils still teasing his ass and pussy.

“Oh shit.”

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back