• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Relocating - Feedback

CMartin

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well...during my first day at work after returning from NEST I got a bit of a surprise.....

(note: my apologies for not writing a NEST shout-out thread but it's just too hard right now...I love you all)

While I was thinking about how much I missed everyone and how wonderful it would be if I lived out east and closer to most of you, I was "officially" asked if I'd be willing to relocate to Pennsylvania and work out of one of the New Jersey facilities.

:yayzorz:

My wife and I talked about it and she's on-board.....

SOOOOO.......we're starting to look at places to live in east part of PA with an easy commute into the Raritan, NJ area so that when/if the call comes to move, we know where we're headed.

My question is what cities, towns, subburbs would be worth looking into? We're looking for someplace where there's quality and affordable housing, good schools for "Impaler, Jr." and is more of a family oriented area.

Any advice or guidance any of you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I can't help with the locations Chris but Indiana will be poorer for losing you. But this step up is what I think you deserve and if Mini-Chris and the wife say go.....then go. :clap:

You realize that you are now within easy grasp of Classy, Lee, Mondy, Raya, and Ann. You lucky shit!!

That's awesome, Chris. I recommend you move deep into Ahmish country. :)

I can't help with the locations Chris but Indiana will be poorer for losing you. But this step up is what I think you deserve and if Mini-Chris and the wife say go.....then go. :clap:

You realize that you are now within easy grasp of Classy, Lee, Mondy, Raya, and Ann. You lucky shit!!

Shh!!! Don't tell anyone...but we're secretly going to build the "trans-Indiana" tunnel to allow for rapid movement of Hoosiers like yourself out east. :)

Thanks for the kind words and the support Kered. :)

OH MY GOD! *pounce* You're going to move closer to me! YAY! Okay where is it exactly that you will be working in Jersey? Where I live isn't the closest to Jersey but there are some decent areas that the commute shouldn't be too long. Let me know and I can try and find out info for you. (My area I would not recommend at all schoolwise unless you want to send him to private school)

OMG you are gonna be so wicked close to me. :)

Congratulations and all that whatzit!

Oh, honey that's awesome! :) I don't know that area, so I can't offer any advice on it. But, I just wanted to say :yayzorz:!!

Wow...thanks everyone!!!

FG, I'll be working out of one of a couple areas....Raritan, New Brunswick, and Piscataway are the most likely.

That's going to be a loooong commute, no matter where you live in PA. That is Central Jersey and the traffic will be nightmarish.

Do you have to live in PA? If not, I'd suggest the Westfield area of NJ. It's very expensive, but it is a VERY nice area, great schools, etc. Some of the neighboring communities are a little more affordable (Fanwood, Springfield, perhaps). Affordable housing is non-existent in NJ, unfortunately, especially if you want it combined with good schools.

If you don't mind the commute, then I would suggest one of the bedroom communities along 95/Route 1 in PA. Newtown & Yardley are nice - close to the Jersey border and right off 95. Not sure how affordable. Levittown is ok too. A little more industrial, but the schools are decent and it's a safe community. The commute will be nasty though, but there is really no avoiding that in that area.

Reading and Philly are both less than two hours' commute from New Brunswick.

The best place in my opinion big brother is go down to the Hersey area turn west and relocate to Denver ASAP! lol

Just wanted to say congrats if that's what you guys want to do. If it's a promotion then full on kudos and I'm proud of you buddy. Call if you need anything. :clap:

yay!!!!! Congrats, Chris!!!!!!!! You'll be closer to me as well (okay, not that much, BUT STILL!)

This sounds like you will be way closer to NYC. I fully support this move. :D

So...a member of the UCB is moving to my state? I sense a war brewing.

WOW Chris! that is amazing! I know if I could re-locate to be closer to all
the fabulous east coaster I would because after the weekend I had
it pains me being away from everyone!

good luck to you! :)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME TO READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, that is so freekin awesome that your moving to my neck of the woods!! :) Check out this website: http://www.bestplaces.net/COL/ You can compare different cities in regards to income, schools, crimes ect. and compare them to where you live now. Good luck bud!!
The link is for comparing income, but if you punch in the data all the other stuff comes up also.

congrats.. as long as you dont forget us and come to MTP this year..

Go to New Brunswick.

Once you go Canadian, you never go back!

The best place in my opinion big brother is go down to the Hersey area turn west and relocate to Denver ASAP! lol

Just wanted to say congrats if that's what you guys want to do. If it's a promotion then full on kudos and I'm proud of you buddy. Call if you need anything. :clap:

Thanks, Jay...I'd love to move out west but it' just not in the cards, atm...as always thanks again for your support. :)

New Brunswick?? You going to transfer to team Canada?

As AWESOME as it would be to become a member of Team Canada, it's New Brunswick, New Jersey. :( BUT....moving out east, would make it easier to head to a gathering north of the border. :D *hint hint to Team Canada*

This sounds like you will be way closer to NYC. I fully support this move. :D

I've always wanted to see NYC..... :D

So...a member of the UCB is moving to my state? I sense a war brewing.

The Overlaod of the UCB (Dave) has ordered a full scale invasion of PA....I am leading that charge..... "We come for you, LXG!!!" :p

Dude, that is so freekin awesome that your moving to my neck of the woods!! :) Check out this website: http://www.bestplaces.net/COL/ You can compare different cities in regards to income, schools, crimes ect. and compare them to where you live now. Good luck bud!!
The link is for comparing income, but if you punch in the data all the other stuff comes up also.

Wow..Thanks, Michael!! This site is a huge help. :)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME TO READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mebbe!!! We'll see....ILY2!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! LONG LIVE LXG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shush!! Or you shall suffer the wrath of the UCB come August... :p

congrats.. as long as you dont forget us and come to MTP this year..

Thanks, Lisa....I don't think I'll be able to make it to MTP but I would never forget the MTP group!! :)

NO!!!!! UCB FTW!

Chris that would be amazing if you moved to the Raritan area. Only an hour to NYC :)

Based on the tax rates, I don't see living in NJ happenining. HOWEVER!!! It's still a short trip to NYC from PA. :)

Thanks, everyone, for the support and feedback. :)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back