• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remember TickleTheater? It's part of the TMF now

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Thanks to the incredible foresight of HisDivineShadow, who saved the database from TT against the possibility that we would one day be able to incorporate it into the TMF, we now have a subforum called TickleTheater as part of the Internet category on the front page.

Within that forum you will find the entire history of activity from Tickle Theater, as a kind of time capsule and record of our history as a community.

We did the best we could to match usernames so people who had accounts on both sites should find that they have access to their own TT posts.

If you run into any problems, message me :)

Jeff

Last edited:
Wow! :bouncybou Thank you to you, Jeff, and big hooray for HDS who went above and beyond in his service to the community.

If anybody's account did not merge from TT to here, drop me a PM and I'll merge you manually. If your emails were different the import system has issues doing it automatically.

I had read a while ago that HDS had archived the TT, but never did I dream that it was so well preserved, attachments and all! This is awesome, recently -for a project I'm working on- I've been researching the tickling art and stories from the very early days, so this is a treasure trove of information! Thanks guys, for all the work that went into this! :D

That's awesome! I was thinking TT might be gone forever. (I do need to message you, but haven't figured out just how to do it with the new site.)

Last edited:
That's awesome! I was thinking TT might be gone forever. (I do need to message you, but haven't figured out just how to do it with the new site.)
Just click the person's name and select "start conversation"

I was never as active on TT as on here, but it was really nice to go through some old threads that I remembered, thanks for archiving it!

It’s funny, as a kid just getting the internet we were always warned: ‘anything you put up on the internet will be there forever!’, yet now without the hard work of a lot of online archivists, huge swathes of the internet will likely vanish forever. :unsure:

That's very cool! Glad to see you working together to make sure it's archived.

Thanks for restoring these old posts from TT. Some old stories I thought were posts are now available again 🙂

Far too many tacos at the Tacotheater. HisRecursiveShedrow no doubt recalls.

👍🏻😁

Bit of history there Jeff, well done!

Thanks to the incredible foresight of HisDivineShadow, who saved the database from TT against the possibility that we would one day be able to incorporate it into the TMF, we now have a subforum called TickleTheater as part of the Internet category on the front page.
I don't think I'm risking hyperbole by saying this is a miraculous gift of cosmic proportions.

I was wondering what happened to it. I was a TT lurker for years!

So it has returned. Are all the images there? Have our old TT profiles merged?

So it has returned. Are all the images there? Have our old TT profiles merged?
All the old posts, files, and so on are there. Profiles may not have merged. Only if your email at the old TT matched your current TMF one would the merger be automatic. Send me a PM if it did not merge and I'll do it manually.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back