• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

remember?

alexio54

TMF Novice
remember when 90% of tickling videos ROCKED YOUR SOCKS OFF AND WERE HOTT and 10% were lame

am I the only one who feels like those numbers have flipped now?

I agree

I'm so tired of the "girl in a swimsuit tickled in a dungeon" stuff. Or "girl in a swimsuit in stocks". Don't get me wrong I love a girl in a bikini but it's gotten to the point where it's just the same ol' clip. Where is the "real life" situation stuff? I dunno, just my opinion.

Here here

I totally agree. I've always been a big fan on a video that has some kind of storyline to it, kind of like what the old FM Concept videos use to do. Hopefully we can return to those better days sooner than later.

remember when 90% of tickling videos ROCKED YOUR SOCKS OFF AND WERE HOTT and 10% were lame

you hit the nail right on the head

I dissent

I started collecting videos in the mid-80's with Nu-Vue and the early Tied and Tickled series by CalStar, and I've been doing it ever since.

In the old days, we had to take what we were given, because there was so little of it. Some of it was great, some not so great. But it's what we got.

Today, there's so much, we can focus on producers and clips of a quality that was unheard of in the old days, limit ourselves to clips that appeal to our particular idiosyncrasies, and ignore the rest. Today we have an embarrassment of riches.

I have my own issues - I wish more F/M was being produced these days - but for me, the good old days are right now.

A lot of producers have been experimenting with scenes, angles, models and otherwise. It'll take a bit for a nitch to stick right.

yep, one of the shit ones i saw had the lee barely even smiling at the tickling. the other shit one i saw had the lee standing with arms tied over her head. when the ler tickled her she simply screamed. not with laughter, just screaming......WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

Personally, I also believe the videos have went downhill because a lot of the models lately seem to be forcing their laugh and not as ticklish as they have claimed to be. I don't even look at videos with tag lines "Most ticklish girl we've ever filmed"

I might be the only one who feels this way, but I actually think today's stuff is better. Back in the earliest days of internet tickling clips, it was difficult for me to find much that I considered quality. There were exceptions, of course. Just my 2 cents. I respect dissenting views. :D

ok, I am a mainstream guy. But I was wondering to producers go for looks over ticklishness? I'd rather see an average looking girl that was insanely ticklish than a hottie that was making herself laugh.

Oh my gosh, Please stop complaining about the market saturation! Back then it sucked and couldn't get find it and no one cared. Or It ruled and every one knew about it. Everyone keeps complianing about the "good old days" in every aspect of life. Everyone knows there are a bunch of turds out there. But we just ignore it; like we do with the squid.

Creativity

I like videos where the ler toys with the lee... I like to hear some verbal teasing, some begging, etc. I also love when the ler slowly slips off the lee's shoes while the lee goes through the whole list of excuses... "oh no, not my feet, they aren't even ticklish... I'll do anything if you don't tickle my feet, please..." So much better that just straight laughing through same old tired bondage session. I love tickling scenes where it seems that the lee would genuinely do anything to get out of it; that she is really and truly too ticklish to stand it. If a video is done right, the anticipation and teasing and playful exposure and threatening of the ticklish spots is more erotic than the actual tickling.

I like videos where the ler toys with the lee... I like to hear some verbal teasing, some begging, etc. I also love when the ler slowly slips off the lee's shoes while the lee goes through the whole list of excuses... "oh no, not my feet, they aren't even ticklish... I'll do anything if you don't tickle my feet, please..." So much better that just straight laughing through same old tired bondage session. I love tickling scenes where it seems that the lee would genuinely do anything to get out of it; that she is really and truly too ticklish to stand it. If a video is done right, the anticipation and teasing and playful exposure and threatening of the ticklish spots is more erotic than the actual tickling.

you are so right--- and there is a lot of that stuff out there too

There never were any "good old days". It seems to be a euphamism that people use when they are sick and fed up of anything particularly "new".

There are more producers out there now, and many different styles of video. I'd say the situation caters for many different people a lot better.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back