• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Removing Shoes and Socks before Tickling

Ohh.....I LOVE the process of undressing a lady's feet. There's something very sexy about removing a lady's shoes/socks as she looks on smiling, wondering what you're going to do next. Even if she has an idea, but her curiosity is just biting at her....and she looks on, wanting to ask or say something, but decides against it....and just watches and waits instead...

....I remember one moment in my life as I slowly removed the socks of a girl (who became a g/f some time later) before I tickled her feet....I felt this completely involuntary twitch along my upper lip as I slipped her socks off. This has happened a few other times since then......quite the coup when what you're about to do can affect some other part of you......or.....other...parts.

I can't imagine getting a shoe upside the head (accidental of course) just for a little tickling! Wow, Dontforget, all for tickling, what a trooper! Great comments, I laughed at your descriptions and what might happen if you don't where the appropriate tickling helmet and other protective clothing! :feets: <<<<----

Now this picture of Michael J Fox makes me want to remove those socks before relentlessly tickling the soles of his feet. :)

removing shoes&socks before tickling

one thing that i liked to do is slide my finger insdie the sock and tickle the foot that way while using the other hand to pull the sock off

Great comments folks! I have this purely playful fantasy of simply being in jeans, teeshirt and tennis shoes, being attacked by two friends (or one if that's all whose in the room at the time) ;) and having my shoes and socks removed and feet tickled mercilissly. It might sound simplistic, but for me it drives me crazy just thinking about it. Anybody have other angles of this same subject to bring up? I know they like us to stay on topic!

Oh and thanks for the comment and keeping this thread going. It's great to see that there is interest in this part of tickling, thanks for the support.

Cerebral :smilestar

Both my Girlfriend and I are super ticklish on our feet- I'll generally allow her to remove my shoes and socks without too much trouble, because I don't want to get it that much worse for making her struggle lol but she can't help it. I have to pin her down, and yes there is alot of screaming. she curls her toes to try and keep her shoes on, and clenches them around her socks after I've gotten passed the first hurdle lol. Her reactions make it that much more enjoyable to actually tickle her soft feet. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back