• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire disappointment

stan327

TMF Poster
Over the weekend I went to a Renfaire for the first time. I thought there would be women in stocks getting their feet tickled but there was nothing of the sort. With all the Renfaire tickling clips I've seen, I thought this was commonplace. Did I just get unlucky? Or is tickling more rare at these events than one expects?

Not common enough

It's been a long time, but years ago I checked out several RenFaires in or near New Jersey. Only two had stocks. With one set, the hole were so large than even someone with fat legs could easily slide out. The other had a legit set - that was in Tuxdeo NY. Don't know if that RenFaire still has them, of course, as I haven't been there since the early 1990s.

At least as of the early 1990s, Colonial Williamsburg had a real set of leg stocks. Has anyone been there lately?

Fact: Those demos were canceled or frowned upon and avoided due to this cold hard fact. Some people in the "community" were going to the Faires and harassing the "performers" and inturupting the shows. Plain and simple.
Doubtful that you will ever see an advertisement that these performers will be at the Fiares here in NY at least.
People would go and try to "force their way in to a show or demo or performance, whatever you want to call it. ERgo, they were stopped at some faires.

Straight forward truth here my friends.

TTD:sowrong:

Blame the Riff Raff in the community.

That really sucks, a couple bad apples have to spoil the fun for the rest of us. Just went to the fair this year did not see any stocks set up. Oh well it is ashame about that though.:sowrong:
:devil:

Harrassing performers?

In what way? Charging up to the stocks and tickling the feet of the actors?

How so?

Actors?

I guess I was a bit presumptious about all of it. I didn't realize the whole punishment thing was a show consisting solely(pun intended :)) of actors. I thought the ladies in the stocks were actual visitors who were set up by their friends, husbands, boyfriends, etc to be tickled by the actors for some mock, petty, crime. Even the ticklee was part of the act?

The renfaire clips we enjoy all seem to come out of Italy.

As I understand it, this is a traditional thing over there. (Different culture, different ways.) The women who are tickled are local residents who have been "apprehended" - all in good fun. The men tickling the women are volunteers working the fair.

:woot: When I die I'm coming back reincarnated as a volunteer at an Italian Renaisance Fair!

Re: Harrassing performers?

Chakett_76 said:
In what way? Charging up to the stocks and tickling the feet of the actors?

How so?

In some instances, yes, people would just walk up UNinvited and start tickling or try to start tickling the feet of someone in the stocks. In most instances, just yelling out what should be done and various ways of interuption and gereral disturbance during the show.

TTD

Re: Actors?

stan327 said:
I guess I was a bit presumptious about all of it. I didn't realize the whole punishment thing was a show consisting solely(pun intended :)) of actors. I thought the ladies in the stocks were actual visitors who were set up by their friends, husbands, boyfriends, etc to be tickled by the actors for some mock, petty, crime. Even the ticklee was part of the act?

NOT all of it is a "show" per say. Yes, there are folks taken out of the crowd and put in the stocks for ticklng. NOT all of the participants are actors but the general set up is a show and put on by a hired group of performers who are genuinly ticklish and not "acting" that portion but the parts they play and characters are part of the show. Visitors are used and made part of the show alot of the time and all of the reactions are real and NOT faked even by the performers OF the show.

TTD

Re: Not common enough

Em Es said:

At least as of the early 1990s, Colonial Williamsburg had a real set of leg stocks. Has anyone been there lately?

Still there -- I was there over the Labor Day weekend. No tickling occurred, but I suppose you could use them for that purpose if you had a willing tickler (or lee).

That sucks Stan. I've been to festival once where some girls were locked in stocks. No tickling though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back