• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? They're actually getting accurate looking details with the people in the stocks? I'd be really impressed to see that!!

Let's say that if you watch it on a bigger screen it looks a bit better.

Lots of stuff are in 240 or 360 P.

But given that a lot of videos are compressed by a lot of uploads, it's often worse than the original. 70 % of the times it's worse

Last edited:
Brabantsedag 2017

So I think I managed to find the location of this mysterious event. It took place in Hezze in 2017, a city in Netherlands not in Belgium. The event is called Brabantsedag. If you browse "Brabantsedag 2017", Brabantsedag Heeze 2017" or "Brabantsedag Het Kietelmachien", you should be able to find some more photos of this machine and even some footage from this event (it is usually at the beginning of every clip showing the whole parade).

Here is one link to a video showing this machine. But as I said, you should be able to find much more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOTAurxMU0I

It seems to be one-time event and I do not think it involves a lot of real tickling (maybe except those "stock-things" on the sideways) but still it's a quite interesting find.

So I think I managed to find the location of this mysterious event. It took place in Hezze in 2017, a city in Netherlands not in Belgium. The event is called Brabantsedag. If you browse "Brabantsedag 2017", Brabantsedag Heeze 2017" or "Brabantsedag Het Kietelmachien", you should be able to find some more photos of this machine and even some footage from this event (it is usually at the beginning of every clip showing the whole parade).

Here is one link to a video showing this machine. But as I said, you should be able to find much more.

It seems to be one-time event and I do not think it involves a lot of real tickling (maybe except those "stock-things" on the sideways) but still it's a quite interesting find.

Thank you for this clue! We will find more!

View attachment 631452 sorry if this one is a repost

Thanks for posting, nice to see a guy in these stocks for a change.
Can anyone explain what the deal is with genders at the Canelli renfaire? Like what happened to footage of guys in the stocks and if the people running the stocks and filming it are only interested in seeing women in the stocks then why have some male's been included in past compilations?

I've seen one clip where a guy is being tickled and you can clearly hear another guy laughing and screaming in the other stocks and there was another cameraman nearby who obviously filmed it but what happened to it?
For years people online have been telling me only females get tickled at renfaires which we now know isn't true so I'm starting to believe that renfaire collectors have been discarding male footage over the years.

I'm not saying all but a lot renfaire fans I've come across on different forums over the years have been very homophobic and can't bear the thought of seeing guys put in the stocks which makes my theory more believable.

I know I'm in the minority here with wanting to see more male renfaire content but I'm interested in other peoples thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Probably the original collectors - going back to the VHS days - preferred to see more women than men being tickled. No one was collecting this for a museum. They collected it because they liked.

Since online clips became popular, most businesses will note that M/F or F/F renfaire clips sell best and are the most requested. It makes more financial sense, then, to include those not only online, but at the faires themselves. That’s not homophobia (hence F/F); that’s

A. An overwhelming majority into one thing preserving that one thing (renfaire material of ANY kind used to be extremely rare, & we’re finding out it still is to some degree.

B. Financial sense to those who offer this material for a fee.

That was a very amusing find! Thanks!

Yeah definitely a Kujman pic. Kujman's stocks really fascinate me, I'd love to be put in them.

Yep, def looks like Kujman's. Anybody know if the Nottingham Players ever had unsuspecting guests in those stocks, or was it always someone from their acting troupe?

@Shark - where did you find that pic?

Yep, def looks like Kujman's. Anybody know if the Nottingham Players ever had unsuspecting guests in those stocks, or was it always someone from their acting troupe?

@Shark - where did you find that pic?

According to what Kujman's good friend Birdburry once told me a few years ago(via PM/private Messaging]),Kuj used to have select audience members be his trusty stocks' tickling victims but their bad bodily hygienes drove him to have his acting troupe and various faire employees partake as Kuj's stocks tickle victims(complete with Kuj's trusty two tickle goats[for the goat tickle actions]).

I found it using a generic search for renfaire tickling or similar on different search engines...duckduckgo is a favorite.

I have learned something valuable while searching for clips... It is better when you learn the key words in the different languages, which will help you find better clips... If im looking for a german event, i will search using german words...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ah yeah, I've been doing that also. In fact, as a result, I've learned words and phrases like "ayak gidiklama" in Turkish, and "gefesselt" and "streckbank" in German and "chatouilles" in French. :p

Collection of search results...mostly Nottingham players or maybe Kujman. I know some have been posted earlier, spare us the Nazi bullshit.

renfaire.jpg renfaire1.jpg renfaire2.jpg renfaire3.jpg renfaire4.jpg renfaire5.jpg renfaire6.jpg renfaire7.jpg renfaire8.jpg renfaire9.jpg

Collection of search results...mostly Nottingham players or maybe Kujman. I know some have been posted earlier, spare us the Nazi bullshit.

renfaire11.jpg renfaire12.jpg renfaire13.jpg renfaire14.jpg renfaire15.jpg

This one deserves its own spot

renfaire stocks.jpg renfaire stocks1.jpg

Last edited:
I did a search for "renfaire tickling" on bing and duckduckgo. There were others, but I was concentrating on this particular type. Similar searches will work, as I've seen others that didn't show up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back