• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renismelthin: Soft Touches For Soft Spots Part 3 F/F FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“Hehehehehehe… please no more… hehehehehehe…” Ariella was exhausted. All six of Plume’s hands wielded a small feather. Two were twirling in the poor girl’s underarms, two more were trailing up and down her sides, and the fifth one was teasing her nipples, drifting back and forth from one to the other.. But it was the last one that was doing the mostly damage, repeatedly poking her inside of her bellybutton.

After Lukas had failed to win Renismelthin’s challenge, the demon constantly had both of them in the tender yet merciless attentions of Plume and her other two servants. They would alternate back and forth, switching from target to target like a tag team, keeping the two young captives locked away in separate rooms, tickling them nearly non stop and occasionally to orgasm.

“No more? But look at that cute smile of yours…” Plume grinned. “Mommy’s not gonna let that smile evvvvver go away… Her little girl is just gonna giggle and cum forever and ever…”

“No… hehehehehe… can’t take anymore… tickling…” Ariella felt like her nerves were absolutely shot. She was completely broken at this point. She wondered how long she had been held hostage. There was no way to keep track of time and as Plume often liked to point out, seconds seem like hours when you are being tickled.

Why hadn’t there been another rescue attempt, she wondered. When would the cavalry be coming to save them?

“Nobody is coming to save you.” Renismelthin proclaimed as if she had read the blonde girl’s thoughts. The pink skinned creature entered the room and placed a hand on Plume’s shoulder, motioning for her to stop so that she could have a conversation with their captive. “They have no reason to. They have lost their warrior to me.”

“But my family will-”

“Your family and everyone else in that village is too afraid of me, understand?” Renismelthin asked, stroking Ariella’s left cheek. “You see… they believe that as long as I have you and Lukas around to entertain me… they are no longer in danger from me. I have no reason to enslave anybody else. I will never let you go, Ariella. Either of you. You’re mine.”

Ariella’s eyes became wet with tears as she realized just how hopeless her situation was.

“Of course, there is one other alternative…”

“W-what?” Ariella became anxious to know any way to make the torture stop.

“As I said… I will never let you go. But… you can be here as a toy for me and my servants… or you can serve me. Do as I command. Give the teasing sensations rather than receive them.” The demon offered.

“Y-you want me to tickle Lukas?”

“I want to make you one of us.” Renismelthin hissed sensually. “Not only that… but I will give you any number of opportunities to go back to your village… with either my servants or myself, of course… and take revenge on those who have abandoned you.”

Ariella considered the creature’s proposal. She knew that it would mean a lifetime of servitude… if not an eternity of it. But anything was better than her current position. And indeed, she felt desire corrupting her. A desire to attack the boy who was responsible for her capture and her enslavement. A desire to get back at the people of her village for being so cowardly. A desire… to tickle…

“I… I accept.” She muttered through quivering lips.

“Tremendous!” Renismelthin clapped happily. “Plume, release your new sister. I want her bathed and given a special outfit for what I have planned. It is time to begin her lessons.”

“Yes, my mistress.” Plume agreed…

Lukas breathed steadily through his nostrils as he laid upon a warm, padded table. What was possibly an hour ago was when he had been left there. Renismelthin’s two other servants had disrobed him and laid him down, strapping his wrists and ankles out. Then, while one of them playfully counted his ribs to make him squirm, the other told him that their mistress had some kind of special plan for him. And though he didn’t know exactly what that meant, he could certainly wager a guess. They then blindfolded him and left the room.

Now, as he laid bare-assed on the table, he thought about how much longer he might have to possibly wait to see what Renismelthin wanted him in there for. He could only imagine what new torments awaited him.

He heard the door open. Moving his head frantically towards it even though he couldn’t see regardless.

“Renismelthin, is that you?” He asked. “Why won’t you just let us go? You have proven all of your points!”

Lukas received no audible response. But he could hear a very faint swishing sound. The hem of a dress, perhaps? A few moments later, he became aware that whoever it was, they were climbing up onto the table with him, making themselves comfortable, sitting in the space between his legs.

“Dammit! Answer me!” He demanded angrily. His anger soon turned to fear however when he felt two fingers touch down against a spot on his abdomen a couple of inches down and to the left of his bellybutton, and wriggle there. His memory came to life. It was exactly how Ariella had touched his tummy back when he was a child. The one time that anyone had ever come close to tickling him. But back then, she had only touched him for a second or two. And it was really more of an accident than anything else. Now… those two fingers wriggled… and continued to wriggle. They weren’t leaving him alone. And his lips were forming into a ticklish smile.

“Ariella… is th-that you?” He asked.

“And that’s how you did it back then?” He heard Renismelthin’s voice, clearly addressing his crush. “That’s how you tickled him?”

“Yes.” He heard Ariella respond to the query. “But I don’t think that it actually tickled him. I think it just came close to it.”

“Well, judging by his face, I’d say it’s tickling him now.” the demon’s voice teased.

“W-what’s going on?” He asked, trying not to giggle. “Ariella… why are you doing this?”

“He’s not laughing, though.” He heard the blonde say as those two fingers continued wriggling.

“You just need to change your technique, my dear.” Renismelthin said as if educating the girl. “That is obviously a tender spot on his tummy, but remember what you saw the night that you were brought here. How Plume treated him. What you’re doing is more like a soft massage. Your are probing the skin… tickling the muscles and organs inside. But this boy needs a delicate touch. We must be gentle with him. The tickle lives in his skin. Not beyond it. Try that same spot. But use your fingernails instead. Pretend that they are like two insects, creeping and crawling around his tummy.”

Ariella did as she was told, and the moment her fingernails touched his skin, he cracked.

“Hehehehehe Ariella, no…”

“See? It’s the best way to get him to respond.”

“Ariella… hahahahahaha what are you doing?”

“I’m punishing you.” Her words cut him deep. “You are the reason why I was tortured and even worse, you tried to kill my mistress.

“Now, my dear.” Renismelthin addressed her again. “Truth be told… Lukas has a very ticklish tummy. Just like a baby. So tickle him and treat him as if he is one.”

“Oh, you mean like…” She leaned down a little so that her face was closer to his and tickled the spot again. “Goochie goochie goo. Look at this widdle tummy wummy… It’s just ever so ticklish… Why… I could give you a tickle herrrrre or over herrrrre…” Her fingernails moved around as she spoke. “Oh! And I know that bewwy button is tickawish…”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahaha…”

“How about some kisses for this widdle tummy, huh?…” She bent her head down and started to kiss certain spots that her nails had discovered sensitivity in. Each smack of her soft lips brought a few more giggles from the bound young man. “The brave warrior is super giggly from my kisses, huh? How delightful!”

“You are doing very well.” Renismelthin could be heard once again congratulating her new servant. “See how giddy and antsy he is from the combination of the tickling and the words you use? The smaller you can make him feel, the more ticklish he will become.” The demon promised.

Lukas discovered a new torture as Ariella’s nails began to tickle under his arms much like they had with his belly.

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha Ariellahahaha please stop…”

“Hmmm… no. I don’t think I will. Especially since I believe there is a monster ticklish point right over… HERE!” Her index fingernails targeted a spot on either side of him near his top ribs and just beneath his armpits. The nails were barely touching him, but when they vibrated, Lukas lost it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD WHAHAHAHAHAT IS THAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!”

“It’s a tickle spot, my dear.” Ariella replied simply. “I remember how close you came to giving in back when Plume ran her feather dusters over it before. You just needed a slightly more focused touch in that spot didn’t you, baby boy? Well that’s what I’m here for. I’m gonna help you learn to just lovvvvve laughing… Tickle tickle tickle…”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“That’s good enough for now, my pet.” Renismelthin said. Ariella did as she was told and pulled away from Lukas. “Come down here and join me.” Lukas became aware of Ariella climbing off the table. “Now… a ticklish boy’s naked feet are a woman’s best friend.” The demon explained. “Even the strongest of fighters can be broken by a gentle tickle on their foot.”

“I want him to laugh, mistress.”

“Oh, he will. See, lucky for us, he is blindfolded. You have no idea what a big deal that is.”

“How so?”

“He can’t see us. One of his primary senses has been completely stripped from him. At this moment, he can do little else other than feel… and listen. Say the right things to him… and his imagination will run wild. We can play a game with him or tell him a story. Get him to that wonderful place where he can feel both afraid and cared for at the same time. That is the mindset that will make him feel the most ticklish. Observe…” Renismelthin took his left foot in her hand, holding the back of it and keeping it still. “Lukas, what kinds of things do you learn about growing up in your village?”

“To Hell with you.” He sneered.

“Now now… I’m just wondering how much you know about livestock?”

“What?”

“Well see, you might not know this but… This little piggy went to the market…” Renismelthin took his big toe between her talons and wiggled it slightly.

“Hehehe…”

“Oh, so you DON’T know this… that’s okay. I am here to teach you. This little piggy stayed home…” She took the next toe over and repeated the silly gesture, getting another giggle. Then another giggle when she took the next toe but before she had even said anything about it yet. He wouldn’t see this but the demon turned to Ariella at this point with a smirk to let her see that the game was working and his nervousness was getting too much for him. “This little piggy had roast beef…”

“Hehehehehe…”

“And this little piggy had none. But… do you know what this last little piggy did?” She made her voice both excited and playful when she said this and he giggled again as the locked on to his pinky toe. She waited to say anything else and after a couple of seconds of her simply holding his toe in her two fingers, he giggled again… and he didn’t stop. It was as if the suspense itself was tickling him. “This is quite a ticklish piggy, isn’t it?” She asked him with a knowing chuckle. “This little piggy… cried wee wee wee all the way home!” As the game ended, Renismelthin continued to wiggle the pinky toe as she skittered two of her nails up and down his sole.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Lukas erupted. He couldn’t even concentrate on anything other than her voice and her nails. She continued to tickle his foot for a little while longer before stopping and turning to Ariella.

“Did you see how much he enjoyed that?”

“I think you tickled him pink.” Ariella mused.

“Would you like to try?”

“Yes but… well… I have an idea. Can I try something similar but just a little different?”

“Of course you can.” Renismelthin told her. “Every good tickler needs to develop her own techniques every now and then.”

“Lukas… it’s me again, baby boy.” Ariella told him. “And I’m going to tell you about another very special animal. One that I’m sure you will be very happy to hear about.” She took his big toe on his right foot between her fingers and held it steady. He gasped and giggled the second he felt her touch it. “This little birdy flew up the mountain to the castle…” She didn’t wiggle his toe. She held it as still as possible. But he felt something ridiculously soft dragging slowly between his big toe and the one next to it.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha Whahahahattt?” He struggled to pinpoint what was tickling him. Ariella was leisurely passing a long Ostrich feather between his toes. She moved on to the next one.

“This little birdy walked in with a sword…” She continued to tickle between his toes with each new verse. “This little birdy found out he was ticklish… and this little birdy was held down… and do you know what happened with this last little birdy?”

“N-no…”

“This little birdy giggled himself to death!” She held all of his toes at once and dusted the feather up and down his sole.

“Hahahahahahahaha hehehehehehe hahahahahahaha…” The feather on the bottom of his foot kept the giggles consistent as the skin there was teased.

“How delightful!” Renismelthin congratulated her servant. “Lukas, which one do you like best, hmm?”

The next several minutes were nearly unbearable for Lukas. Both women were now in competition with each other, singing their individual songs to him and tickling his toes. He found that Renismelthin’s tickle technique was physically more difficult to endure… but he couldn’t deny that Ariella’s feather and her song were ultimately making him feel more ticklish.

Another significant development was occurring between his legs as well. As they tickled him, his penis was rising and swelling with arousal. And though both women had noticed, to be sure, but neither of them said anything about it. They merely continued to tickle and tickle his toes. Until finally, it stopped.

“Follow me, Ariella. I will go to his left and you to his right.” Renismelthin commanded her beautiful new slave.

“What are we doing now, my mistress?”

“This is the most important part.” The demon said as she moved over to Lukas and used one of her talons to slice the blindfold away.

Lukas found himself staring directly at Ariella. She was stunning. Her blonde hair was flowing down both her front and back. She wore a very similar outfit as Renismelthin’s other servants. Except that it was white and made out of a very fluffy, wool-like material. This culminated in a short, white, fluffy skirt that went down to her knees. The swishing sound he had heard before maybe? Ariella smiled at him as if to say that she was happy he approved.

“Now we have the male organs in all of their swollen glory.” Renismelthin directed her attention to his erect penis and contracted scrotum. “It is what we have been doing to him that has caused this, so this is where the lesson must end. We’ll begin with the penis.” Renismelthin revealed to five inch long pink feathers, handing one to Ariella. The demon then started to daintily trace up and down the backside of the erection. Both women watched as the crooked smile appeared on Lukas’ face.

“Why is his penis ticklish?”

“Most men and women are very ticklish on their genitals.” Renismelthin claimed. “But almost exclusively to the softest of touches. Feathers and the pads of one’s fingertips are the most efficient weapons in this area, but since we know how he feels about feathers…”

The feather moved down to his scrotum, dancing just under the base of the penis.

“Hehehehehehehehe…”

“So much fun! I wanna try!” Ariella said as the women aimed their feathers at one testicle apiece. They watched in fascination as he reacted so giddily to being tickled in those spots. Renismelthin would trace the seam while Ariella would give more attention to the sides and underside.

“Hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehe…”

“Coochie coochie coo…”

“Tickle tickle, warrior.”

The testicle torture was maddening. The feathers tickled just enough to make him giggle but the sensations were like little jolts to his sanity. As the two women chuckled at him and played with his balls, he felt himself getting more and more turned on. At one point, his penis bobbed near Ariella’s lips and in a saucy move, she offered a brief kiss to the helmet. Renismelthin thought it was super cute when Lukas gasped at the peck.

“Now then, are you ready to help me double team him?” The demon asked her charge. Ariella responded with a pleasant nod of her head The two now focused their energies on his cock now. Ariella’s feather traversed the backside while Renismelthin’s took advantage of the underside. Both women took a few moments to properly synchronize their efforts and movements so that Lukas would feel as though he was being effectively being masturbated by the same feathers that were tickling him to madness.

“It looks as though he is in very dire straights.” Ariella couldn’t help but notice that Lukas was gasping and grunting in a way that a soldier would attempt to fight discomfort during a battle. His eyes would scrunch. His teeth would grit. And his face would become red with the effort of trying to deal with the trauma. It occurred to her that he was not only very ticklish on his penis… but that he was trying to resist climaxing. It didn’t even take the glance from Renismelthin for her to understand what they should do next…

“Tickle tickle tickle!”

“Coochie coo!”

“Where you going, baby?”

“Do you hear those sounds he is making?”

“They’re very interesting.”

“Kind of like a cross between a kid at Christmas and a wounded animal…”

The feathers now danced exclusively at the helmet of the penis and directly underneath it. The rest took no time at all.

“AAAAAAAAGGGHHH!” Lukas came as though he hadn’t in nearly a week. The first jet actually hit Ariella just under her chin. But she didn’t budge. Neither did Renismelthin. They continued to feather him for four minutes past his climax. He eventually passed out…

“I am more than pleased with your performance.” Renismelthin told Ariella as the two of them exited the room, abandoning Lukas’ sleeping form. “You will prove to be quite an effective servant should I decide to indeed release you back on your village. I think a few more lessons with Plume and myself… and you might become one of the all stars.”

“That means a lot to me, mistress. I had so much fun. I can feel myself wanting to tickle even more than I ever have found myself wanting physical pleasure. It’s incredible to have that kind of power over someone!” Ariella was totally corrupted now. She could actually feel herself shaking with a rush of adrenaline following Lukas’ torture.

“I mean every word, my dear.” Renismelthin assured her. “I think that you will do great things. But I always need you to remember one thing.”

“What is that?”

“As I told you before, you are mine.” You are protected from the tickle only for as long as you are willing to give it. And if you should ever disobey me…”

The demon reached out and lightly scribbled two talons against Ariella’s top where it covered her right nipple. Ariella snickered and pulled herself backward instinctively, bringing both of her hands up to try and cover up the area. The touch was startling to her. Having her nipples tickled was nothing new to her since she had been trapped in the castle. However, she realized that the outfit that Renismelthin made her to wear had an alternative purpose. As soft and teasing as the wooly fabric might feel to Lukas if she climbed up on top of him, it also tickled her if touched just right. Ariella understood in that moment that Renismelthin would never give her opportunity without also keeping her on a short leash. She was hers, indeed. She shivered and nodded her head to her mistress.

And looked forward to her lessons with Plume…

Great story. You got my hopes up though that she would use her furry wool outfit to make him explode and tickle lol

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back