• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repeated Episodes, Lethargy, Anger, Acceptance, And, Overcoming?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After everyone, (Meaning Kayley and his father) had infuriated Ross by "Harping" on Ross being 20 pounds overweight, and basically brushing off his problems, Ross started to make a few bad moves.

Ross "Secretly planned" to "Get into it" with Tazzio.

Ross, instead of going into the office, felt so unneeded that he took the car, which was driving him , to Atlantic City and back instead of going into the office one day.

Ross, who really had old, existing business interests in the middle of Pennsylvania,, took a nurse, went there for the day, and started planning a new project.

The project in Pennsylvania had nothing to do with RossShell, so Ross was in no way being underhanded with Jack and or Vic.

As for the call from Warren, Ross was not thinking clearly, so Ross talked to Warren on the phone, asked for thirty days to study the project, and then would call Warren back after Ross showed it to Vic and Jack.

Kayley began sniping at Ross, telling Ross that she thought he was "hiding things from her", and also began demanding sex as she was becoming Dominant.

Ross just gave Kayley what she wanted, as if he was being blackmailed. ,

Ross's father, at 83, while Ross and Kayley had not given Ross's father any "natural grandchildren." would never advocate for Ross to leave Kayley, but, that having been said, Ross's father was also very saddened by how Ross was conflicted, and suffering.

Kayley was also "making fun of Ross", telling him.

"Someone you dont know has told me that you are , really, really sick with your foot fetish and tickling desires, and that I should just resist, and not put up with it anymore" Kayley clipped.

Ross felt like Kayley was "kicking him when he was down, just when Ross needed her most"

Ross knew that if Kayley and Ross split up this time, there would be no going back.

If Ross started cheating, even using his "I'm useless, and my wife is abusing me" as a reason, it would also lead to a split.

Ross was planning to crush Tazzio, but at that point, it almost made no sense in Ross's mind.

The last time Ross had crushed Tazzio, Tazzio had given Ross reason to crush Tazzio, because Tazzio had taken RossShell away from Ross, and crushing Tazzio, was the way which Ross felt he had to act, to get Ross's beloved company back.

Kayley was acting so horribly, that Ross was almost thinking that Kayley was thinking that she almost did not give a fuck if Ross dropped dead of a heart attack and or stroke, in spite of her "
Constantly ripping Ross about his health"

Something, something, had to give.

What if anything, would it be?

That would be seen.

also began demanding sex as she was becoming Dominant.

Ross just gave Kayley what she wanted, as if he was being blackmailed. ,
Or perhaps she was just becoming horny, more horny with each passing day.
Regardless, Ross did the right thing by giving it to her. Nothing enrages a woman more than asking for sex and being rejected.
Ross was planning to crush Tazzio, but at that point, it almost made no sense in Ross's mind.
IMO, Tazzio has done enough rotten things in the past to deserve it, even if he hasn't done anything lately.

It seems to me as if you think that Ross is always the one who is wrong.

You have always predicted during these stories that Ross would drop dead from overwork.

Well, Ross is basically at least semi retired, as Vic and Jack run Rossshell far better than Ross ever did, and thus, Ross, Vic, Jack, and everyone who work at RossShell, finally have a basically functioning company at peace.

Tazzio will get his, somehow, the author just has to figure out how lol.

The author is furious with the real person who Tazzio is based on, so the author might write something really nasty.

Time will tell, hopefully within 2 to 3 days this time, depending on the author's health, which has not been good lately before my Botox shot next week.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back