• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REQUEST: Fairfeather Artwork

Paulie

Does anyone have any Fairfeather artwork? All the links to his stuff seem to be broken.

here is my fairfeather collection. I hope he doesnt mind a repost of his stuff.

I somehow missed the last one, "spring break tickle," when it was first posted. Wonderful drawing! :D

Wow, thanks, tyklfynd. Hadn't seen some of those.

Anyone have any more?

Coolness :)

I had missed quite a few of those as well...thanks for reposting them!
Oh Fairfeather...where art thou? :happyfloa

Blue Thunder looked on your space and that dog kicks ass and so does the car :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

found a couple more...

ok, found a few more, but I know there are more out there, if anyone has any more, please post.

-tyklfynd.

thanks

thanks so much for the compliment, my 1970 mustang fastback is truly a wicked machine, and i love my alaskan malamute. thanks again for the kind words. peace...........BLUE_THUNDER

"may i respectfully remind you there is still a crazy man up there with six 20mm cannon !? "

more fairfeather stuff

i think there were at least 3 more, i wish i had them but i think i lost them when my last pc crashed. one was from '60's star trek, where capt. kirk was tickle torturing lt. uhura's foot with a "tribble". the next was set in the 1800's era, and i believe it was louis and clark (the explorers), they had a native american beauty with her arms tied over her head and were tickling her belly. the last was a cop about to write a "tickle ticket" to a female driver. peace......BLUE_THUNDER

" listen lady this is a police emergency so dont give me any static......"

I got those!!! Not the Star trek one, but i've seen it before. And i think this is a part 2 of a short comic, but I'm not really sure. Enjoy!

Attachments

• telemarket.jpg
    telemarket.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 673
Fairfeather 'whereart thou?'

they are some amazing cartoons. personally i think 'Fairfeather' is one of the best out there. does anyone know where he's gone? and whether he's gonna be posting anymore of these amazing pictures?

wow!! thanks so much dailan1, that was awesome. Now the only pic I am missing is the star trek one, crossing my fingers hoping someone will post it.

Awsome artwork

Fairfeather, you'r artwork style is incredible. It's such a refreshing change to the crude "sketches" some people post. Can I make some suggestions for future tickling toons?

1. Harme girl/ belly dancer tickling
2. Magician (saw-the-lady-in-thirds) belly and foot tickle

I am also astounded by your talent and have a request:

I would really apreciate it if you could do a pic of a girl captor caught in an unfortunate situation by her captive where she is vunerable to foot tickling

Fairfeather!

This Fairfeather is truly an amazing artist! I hadn't seen any of them before. Guess it goes to show how much a newbie I am here! :poke3:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back