• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request: FM/m tickling art

Amistad

TMF Regular
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here! Wanted to make a request, sadly there don't seem to be a lot of FM/m type art. Some of the best I've encountered was by Gigantricks! But he no longer seems to be active. I'm particularly looking for adult themed FM/m tickling, particularly with smaller guys being tortured by body-builder type malesand being observed by their girlfriends. Hope this stirs up some ideas!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here! Wanted to make a request, sadly there don't seem to be a lot of FM/m type art. Some of the best I've encountered was by Gigantricks! But he no longer seems to be active. I'm particularly looking for adult themed FM/m tickling, particularly with smaller guys being tortured by body-builder type malesand being observed by their girlfriends. Hope this stirs up some ideas!

I can't promise its exactly what your looking for but it sounds like a recent pictur I posed with harley Quinn and her goons. Shoot or be shot. Check it out and see if it is at least is close.

I can't promise its exactly what your looking for but it sounds like a recent pictur I posed with harley Quinn and her goons. Shoot or be shot. Check it out and see if it is at least is close.

Yes! I remember seeing that one, it was really good and very much along the lines I'm looking for. Hope to see more like it. Good post!

Crude graphic sketch MF/m

This IT Guy picked the wrong guy's girlfriend to hit on, even knowing she has a BF. Not so smart. Obviously he didn't see the guy first.

(Of course, neither do we, so this isn't exactly what you asked for...)

She's too ticklish to deal with her boyfriend's fetish too often, so the BF is really, really anxious to tickle torture anybody he can get his hands on (and as much of them as he can get his hands on...)

The rude skinny IT guy is the perfect target. Horribly ticklish, the geek begs, squeals and shrieks to no avail, :woot2: It's the beginning of a weekend, nobody will be looking for him, and they have allll the time in the world to tickle him out of his mind. :mwahaha:

The big tickle monster boyfriend loves to tease while he tickles, lots of your basic "kootchie kootchie koos", "tickle tickle tickles", "who's so ticklish?" etc. which is no doubt quite infuriating when you're naked, extremely ticklish and spread so very vulnerably.

The girlfriend may even assist ;) The geek was so rude and who could really resist?
He was warned, if he loses control before they both give permission, the boyfriend will start over.
As he will ...all weekend, anyway. Kootchie kootchie kootchie kootchie kooo :cheesy:

Attachments

• Ticklish_IT_Guy3.jpg
    Ticklish_IT_Guy3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited:
What kind of art do you mean? Maybe 3D-Art? Do you have an exact idea for a scene?

3-D would be very cool. I've had several ideas for a scene, inspired by some stories on here and elsewhere. One idea I like is of someone banished to hell and being tickled and teased by a very large intimidating Satan and his hot wife. Also like the idea of a guy being tickled and teased by large Minotaurs and their Mistress. Just a few ideas I've had that I think would be good for art/story

@ FrenzyTickles, loved it! It'd be interesting to see it expanded on, thanks for that!

This is Amisted's girlfriend. The succubus with her Minotaur is preferable. If it's not too much trouble could you make the tickle bitch short but muscular with long curly dark hair? Because i will also be enjoying this ;3

I really like your idea concerning the minotaur. If you like you can send me a short script, how the prey should look and if the characters should be dressed? Just pm me or send me a message to my deviantart :)

Fun idea! Here's my NSFW interpretation! Still learning; all criticism appreciated!

tmf_FMmREQ.jpg

Great wotk, Love AAZON women tickling littlemen PPPPPPPLEASE more if anyone has any???

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back