• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Requests?

Ator

Hey all, sorry it's been so long since my last post. My computer is in the process of a long and slow death. Anyway, my girlfriend (you may remember her from my last thread) are going to be getting set for another shoot and I was wondering if anyone had any requests so either reply or send me a pm. Whatever works. Peace out :)

here's the link for those who forgot or may have seen.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=101087

Last edited:
I'll throw in my two cents ... keeping in mind these are my personal preferences.

I love wrinkled soles, so tied face down on the bed (soles up, toes tied) is one of my favorite positions that helps to isolate and feature soles. Since my favorite tickling tool is my tongue, this also keeps me from getting kicked in the face. ;) When the lee is stretched out corner to corner on the bed, one rope from hands and one rope from feet, the underarms are also available. Plus you can roll the lee over without untying for tummy time fun.

I always love a good simple hogtie (with a very short lead between wrists and ankles), shot toward the lee's face (so we can see the reactions) with the ler behind. Soles and face in the same pix are tops.

Your previous photos look like your lady wears clothing and shoes that might fit in the schoolgirl genra (could be the checkered skirt?); her feet also have a young girlish look. The "tied and tickled babysitter" is a favorite fantasy of mine (no socks please) so there's a scenerio.

My absolute favorite is bare feet but I don't mind a mix of stocking foot shots.

Feel free to use or abuse these ideas.

B^) Daddy

Last edited:
Socks coming off.......

It's fun to tickle a woman's feet after removing her socks from her feet. There's something about watching the sock come off and revealing the skin of the foot (especially the arch). Sometimes I love to tickle her foot right on the heel and arch as I remove the sock, and then I tickle the toes after the sock comes off completely! Sometimes if there's a hole in the sock, I'll stick my finger through it to tickle her foot. But it's better to take her socks off and then tickle her feet!

tickling private parts!!

Yes!!! What about some erotic tickling?? or some bedspread inner thighs?... maybe .. dont know

I hope to see more nylon tickling stuff in the future of you booth! Thanks a lot for the pictures :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back