• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resident Evil Movie

bass

TMF Expert
I don't know if anyone else has seen the Resident Evil movie, but I saw it on the day it came out, and i must say... DAMN! THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A MOVIE! I personally enjoyed it from the beginning to the very end... has anyone else seen it? any thoughts?

Nope

I have not seen it yet, I am gonna wait till' the crowds cool down.....I hope it is good.....I have beaten all the games.....and if the movie is ANYTHING like the games, it will rock!! :cool:

That movie was great ,reminded me so much of the video games.

Great movie!!!

I saw it opening day and loved it. Being a fan of the games made it all the more enjoyable, however I think anyone who enjoys horror or sci-fi flicks will like it also. I can't wait for the sequel.

Best videogame to film adaptation out of all that have been made.

Last edited:
i never played the video game so i went into the movie not knowing what to expect...to sum it up quickly....movie was good...ending sucked. however they did leave it wide open for a sequal.

If you had played the games the ending would have made alot more sense to you. You might have appreciated it. I had a feeling that this might be a mixed bag for those who never played the games.

LOl, i dont know about the best video game to movie adaption. Granted it was better then Street Fighter, but i dont think it can beat the first mortal combat, that movie was too damn cool.

man the was the best video game movie I ever
seen to start to finish it was great all I can say
was "so many zombies" god there were 1000s of them
I just hope there would be a bigger monster then the
licker but they did show tyrant when alice looked in
that door and you could see his blackish grey skin
and the ending was great staying true to the game with
the ending man I hope part 2 comes out fast im dying
to watch it

sorry to do some bubble bursting...but i don't think i'll watch it until the video or dvd is out. i'm getting rather bored of the matrix stunts. blade 2 however...

i saw that movie four times last weekend, including the first showing at the local theatre (i skipped school to see it). it's better everytime u see it, especially if you don't know the games that well and don't know what's going on in the movie.

my only complaint about the movie was the licker wasn't in it that much. they shoulda had it stalking the team throughout the movie instead of popping up near the end.

I read somthing about the movie recently. The rumer is that both Nemesis and William are going to be in the next movie.

The movie, BTW was awesome.

Yeah I read awhile back at a SciFi site that Eric Mabius(the guy who the umbrella scientists took) is going to be the Nemesis. He was talking about how heavy the costume and effects makeup would be.

I waqasn't going to see it at first because all movies that came from video games sucked but i might see it now that a lot of people liked it.

now im getting confused... resident evil THREE is nemesis, not two... i know cuz i just beat that one last week after 6 hours and 48 minutes lol... are they just going to compeltely skip the second game or what?

hm

From what I saw and heard like when the movie was barely even begun being made. Was that the movie was originally supposed to be based on RE2 (and from the screenshots, they had claire and leon in there). Either this just stopped, and they made the movie completely different, or they were making movies simultaneously or something? Well RE kinda turned out like some sorta prequel to resident evil, as none of the people were in the games and they added a bunch of stuff(like the red queen) im going to see it like next week sometime, it better not be just another crap game movie like Super Mario Bros.

PS: The licker just looks f**king awsome though :)

go to the Official Resident Evil site and listen to the sounds, ooooo...

Not fair... you lucky people! I have to wait until June until Resident Evil comes out! :( I think I'll just sulk now...

bass, RE Three:Nemisis really isn't a sequel to RE 2. It's supposed to be running right around the same time/night as RE 2 just maybe a couple of hours before. Showing the events involving Jill Valintine. RE 2 shows events involving Leon Kennedy and Clare Reddfeild and what they experienced. Brad Vickers was killed in RE Three:Nemisis by the Nemisis. Then in RE 2 he's a zombie. (if you come across him you have to kill him) Why the game makers did it this way, I don't know. I do remember when they were making RE Three they were just going to call it Resident Evil: Nemisis then for some reason they put the Three in. The true sequel to RE 2 is Code Veronica and takes place sometime after RE 2 and 3. I guess the filmakers are going to take creative license and mix RE 2 and 3 together and bypass the original for the next movie. They'll be introducing characters from the games in the next movie as well. Which ones, I'm not sure yet . I've only heard rumors so far.

i know its all supposed to be running around the same time but i mean why would they end the game like they start the second one, and then jump right into nemesis? if they ran two and three together that would be one LONG ASS movie, but i dunno, i guess we will just have to wait and see

Yeah, I think they'll just reference bits and piecies from RE2 and 3 since they both happened on the same night. Then they'll probably change things up Hollywood style. Either way it should be cool.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back