• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resident Tickle Outbreak (*/f, m/f, implied romance, bare feet)

ToeTormentor

Cindy Lennox has just lost her shoes to a pack of zombie dogs and come face-to-face with a Licker, now face-to-feet as she has become stuck in a hole trying to escape. Described here https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?338229-Resident-Tickle-Outbreak-Prelude

Cindy could hear the Licker behind her. She froze, sticking her legs taut. The Licker stopped and Cindy could hear it knocking things over as it felt around with its tongue. Then, she felt the sharp tip of its tongue drag across her soles. Cindy pressed her hands over her mouth to mask her gasp and arched her feet. The tongue began to trace around her left sole, over her heel and down to the ball, before snaking in between her toes. Cindy had instinctively spread her toes out when it had first touched her feet, leaving her soles stretched out smooth and her toes splayed with room for the tongue to easily slip between. Now she didn’t dare scrunch her feet for protection or even allow them to twitch for fear of letting the Licker know she was alive. She squeezed her eyes shut, taking little breaths through her nose as quietly as she could, desperately trying to endure the licking on her feet. The tongue slid from one foot to the other in a circle, spreading out and digging into the skin. It pressed so hard that it began to rub off the dead skin that had built up on her heels, toes and the balls of her feet from wearing high heels so often, leaving her soles softer and more sensitive than ever before. Tears were trickling down Cindy’s cheeks, yet she held her laughter in and kept her poor tortured feet perfectly still. She felt like she was about to explode, she could picture a burst of laughter turning into screams as the Licker ripped her apart. Cindy began to think that she might actually be about to die when the tongue finally left her soles and the Licker skittered away. Cindy began to frantically wiggle and flex her toes, scrunching and spreading out her feet as she pulled them into the next room and silently lowered them to the floor. Holding in some residual giggles through clenched teeth, she left the building as quickly and quietly as she could and then slumped against the wall, finally letting out a sound that even she couldn’t tell whether was more laughing or crying. She rubbed her feet together and shuffled them on the ground, trying to get rid of the tingling lingering from the Licker’s impromptu pedicure.

Cindy found herself in a loading area, surrounded by boxes with an industrial lift stuck halfway up. She saw the walkway above the lift and thought it was a good way out. Cindy arched up on tiptoe to get a better look and something slithered past the soles of her feet. Cindy jumped aside with a squeal, looking around frantically. A slimy eel-like creature slid behind a box.
Unbeknownst to Cindy, this was a G-larvae, spawned from the man responsible for the whole outbreak. It scurried towards her and tried to latch onto her leg, crawling all over her feet.
“Oh, oh no!” Cindy started to laugh, flailing her feet around as she tried to move them out of the way. “Get off!” she shouted, kicking the larvae away. She climbed on a box and leapt for the lift, grabbing the handrail. The G-larvae shot upward and latched onto Cindy’s dangling foot. She gasped as it curled its tail around a pallet. It was incredibly strong for something so small, and its soft, gummy mouth had a firm grip as it shrimped and sucked at her toes. Cindy let a chuckle escape from her mouth, which rose to a high-pitched giggle as she wiggled her toes inside the creature’s mouth. Taking a firmer grip on the handrail, Cindy tried to ignore the horrible wet tingling engulfing her toes. Tears were running down Cindy’s cheeks again as she threw her head from side to side, whipping her blonde ponytail around her shoulders. The tickling was quickly becoming too much for Cindy to bear. She could feel her grip loosening by the second.
“Cindy?”
“Kevin!” Cindy gasped with some breath she still had left. Kevin Ryman, the cop she’d met in the bar, dropped down and grabbed her wrists. Cindy felt her toes pull free of the G-larvae’s mouth and then she was scrambling up to the walkway and running out of the alley with Kevin.
“Thanks…” Cindy panted. After they’d made some distance, he allowed her to stop and catch her breath. She surprised him by grabbing him for a hug.
“I am so glad to see you,” she said as they parted. “This night had just been getting crazier and crazier.”
“I can guess,” Kevin replied, looking down at her bare feet, and noted the adorable way she shuffled them and wiggled her toes sheepishly.

Kevin? Yes? Go! No way!

An RE Outbreak fan I see. ;) I still have my original copies of file 1 and 2. Cindy is definately the kind of girl to get stuck in a situation, her and Yoko.

RE gives a lot of potential for tickling material all right, with all the weird creatures and women running around in high heels…

“…So basically, the virus mutates its victims into living weapons that attack any survivors of the initial infection,” Kevin explained. “Yoko told me all about it. Luckily, our group seem to part of the percentage of people resistant to infection.”
“I sure hope so,” Cindy shuddered. “I must have been stepping in the stuff practically all night. My feet feel so disgusting.”
“You know,” Kevin said, “we are in a storm drain. There’s plenty of water to wash your feet with.”
“I don’t think that’s worth stopping for…” Cindy replied. She curled her toes and felt the slime covering her feet squish. “Well, maybe a quick clean won’t hurt.” She stepped in a stream running beside them to soak her feet.
“We can do better than that,” Kevin said, grabbing a rag and kneeling down next to Cindy’s feet. “Sit down.”
“Okay…” Cindy replied, doing as he asked and letting him take her feet. Kevin put the rag to her wet soles and started rubbing.
“F-f-f…” Cindy spluttered, biting her lip. She scrunched her toes uncontrollably and Kevin busied himself scrubbing the alternating smooth and wrinkled textures of her soles. The old rag was rough and dug into the feet that had been slicked by mutant slime and tenderised from running barefoot.
“How much longer?” Cindy giggled.
“There’s some dirt that’s really ground into your heels and the balls of your feet…” Kevin replied as he pushed the rag in harder. Cindy struggled to keep still.
“Almost done…” Kevin reassure her. “Okay, can you spread your toes?” Instead, Cindy clenched them together.
“Oh no, not between my toes, please,” she begged.
“It’ll be over soon,” he told her, and Cindy let him thread the rag between the big and second toes of one foot. He slid it back and forth like he was flossing teeth, going in between each set of toes down her foot and over to the other. Cindy threw her head back and laughed long and loud, struggling not to go completely hysterical.
“Just the tops of the feet left,” Kevin said, running the rag over her insteps. It still tickled a lot, but at least it wasn’t nearly as bad as on her soles and toes. Cindy let out a few last titters as Kevin toweled off her feet with a dry corner of the rag.
“There,” he said at last, cupping Cindy’s heels in one hand and gently patting her soles with the other. “Now your feet are ready to take on anything.”
“I sure hope so,” Cindy replied, rubbing them together.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back