• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rest in Peace Xodlirv

what a great loss in imagination and creativity. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend as well Sir Sandrock. We will all miss him.

He was a big name in our community. I myself would remember him mostly for Prisoners of Laughter, a good series of short stories. His is not the first passing to have occurred in the community, sadly.

Rest in peace!

Xodlirv was infused with a passion for the genre that embodied all of his work. The diversity of his output ran the gamut thanks to his inexhaustible creativity. He is an irreplaceable member of the MTJ Publishing family and will always be missed but never forgotten.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

My regrets to those close to him, and indeed, it's a loss to our community also.

Myriads

This is ghastly bad news. :( Sympathy to his family.
Rest In Peace, Xodlirv.

Wow.

You know, it is funny how when a member or a creator around these parts passes it feels so much like losing a friend....even if you never met them or knew them in real life.

So sorry for the loss. Thinking of his family and friends at the difficult time.

~ toyou

My condolences go out to those who knew him personally or in a work capacity. He will be missed, and this Community never forgets a friend. Rest in peace and Godspeed, my friend.

~K

I've always been a huge fan of his clever, powerful, witty writing. From his MTJ work to his awesome work at Black Feather. He was truly a wonderful community member, a talented author, and a great guy.

He will be incredibly missed and fondly remembered.

My condolences to Xodlirv. Who would even expect this to happen so soon? While I have no any other participation with his creative activities around here in the past, it came unexpectedly, one day, when Jim assigned me to draw the cover page of his short story collection - Guys Giggle, Women Win -just last year! It's quite a different sad feeling when you draw for MTJ's prime writer (a good one) and find out that he passed away. I can't find the words... R.I.P.

Wow, the community lost a great talent, he'll will missed. Talented story writing second to none.

"May your ongoing journey continue in another realm, full of peace, happiness and the ever ticklish...feather in one hand, art pen in the other...."

R.I.P. Xodlirv,

Starblazer

I'm sorry for this loss to you his friend, and of course, to his family. You can see the impact he has had on us all. May his soul rest in peace and live on.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family! May he rest in peace.

Xodlirv was a giant of the forum and a very great guy to speak with. My sincere condolences to his friends and family. May he rest in peace.

My condolences to everyone who knew him – I took note of his presence and work now and then.

I have always enjoyed his work, and I'm very sad to hear that he has gone from us.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back