• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

restaurant fun

pribyljr

TMF Regular
The last place I would have thought of for this to happen. I was waiting for my order to be taken. A rather nice italian sit down place. My waitress was at the table across from mine. Her back facing my side. She was a very pretty twenty-something blond hair in a ponytail and dressed in a skirt and blouse. I noticed upon a familiar noise she was not wearing traditional tennis shoes as most waitress's would. She had a black high heel pump. Well the one had become totally off and being played with by her toes. She was into taking the order but had been giving a great foot show.

I dropped my fork and as I picked it up I ran it stealthfully across her foot. The reaction was cute, a hard flinch and shake going into her shoe. A few seconds later she balanced on one foot pretending to rub the toes of her oposite foot as she finishing the order.

I did a quick spidertickle on that foot and same reaction. But I didn't want to create a scene.

She came to my table and flashed a blushing smile "Ok mr. tickles are you ready?"

I teased "The fillet of sole seemed fresh and hot."

She giggled "Wow thats cute. Actually so not ticklish on my feet but it felt good. Unfortunantely not at all anywhere."

"Oh I hear that alot bet I could do it."

"OK hot shot. I am off in an hour. Have lunch then we can see what you got. If you make me laugh I owe you dinner next time. If I don't you owe me a dinner and a huge tip."

Why do i not believe any of your stories. everyone of them sounds non believable. :sorry:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back