• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restraining feet

vocif

TMF Novice
Is there anyone that favours tying the ankles crossed over and tying the pinky toes together, over the standard ankles together and big toes tied?

I would be concerned about that resulting in broken pinky toes personally. But that way around is fun. There's a pretty basic but effective ankle tie you and do with rope to hold feet in that position.

I would be concerned about that resulting in broken pinky toes personally. But that way around is fun. There's a pretty basic but effective ankle tie you and do with rope to hold feet in that position.

Now that sounds like a tie I should learn!

I don't tie, I sit with the lee face down, ankles crossed, then put them between my legs, clamp down and go to town. I prefer the ankles crossed as well. One foot can't protect the other as easy. What fun, what fun!!

I prefer the straight ahead big toes tied. This way the soles are side by side making an enlarged playing area, plus much easier to insert the face into the cradle during tickle breaks.

MrTicklefeet, there is another, um, "thing" that can be inserted in that cradle space as well. To quote okdremur, "What fun, what fun"!!!!

Tying the smallest toe is always problematic. It doesn't take much force to dislocate it, or break it. I've found it's best to avoid using them as such serious anchor tie points as your bondage suggests, as it's unsafe for the person in the bondage.

Myriads

Crossed ankles, with or without tied little toes (although the tied little toes idea sounds hot) would be great for a POV, slow, erotic, tickle-tease type of thing. The hot thing about the ankles-crossed position is that it allows unfettered access to tickling both arches at the same time. Stroking both of the arches of a girl in this position with all of the toes slowly straining, curling, spreading and wiggling would make for an extremely erotic foot tickling clip. What do you think, James Darke?

Now that sounds like a tie I should learn!

Anklewrap.png

Here's when I did it, doesn't show you how to do it but it does show the finished product, she couldn't uncross he ankles at all.. fun :D

hmmm, interesting thoughts here.
I personally, as a girl who enjoys to be tickled actually prefer to have my ankles tied just side by side.
One time I did have my ankles crossed, and the more I squirmed I hurt my ankles pretty bad….
Toes……I prefer my two big toes tied because sometimes the materials used to tie them tickle in-between hahahah
But not my pinky toes….thats to sensitive of an area for me….and hurts REALLY bad if I move to much.
In some ways, pinky toes are very torturous.
xoxoxox
Princess C

I've never had my pinky toes tied, that does sound potentially really painful. I can't keep from struggling too much to injure myself!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back