• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Retired executive tickle session: bad news, good news, and an idea

This is building really well and I have to say I'm really enjoying how you're setting it up.
It's shaping up to be a helluva night.....hopefully!

This is building really well and I have to say I'm really enjoying how you're setting it up.
It's shaping up to be a helluva night.....hopefully!

Thanks irish, it's fun to watch it all come together. And it gets a little more real every day.

M tells me the ones flying in have all made their airline reservations, so that's a good sign. Seems like they're mostly arriving Friday morning to make a long weekend out of it. Laura and I will drive up and join the fun early Saturday.

I've met a lot of women for the first time more or less as I'm tying them up, but never this many at once. Should be interesting... :)

Thanks irish, it's fun to watch it all come together. And it gets a little more real every day.

M tells me the ones flying in have all made their airline reservations, so that's a good sign. Seems like they're mostly arriving Friday morning to make a long weekend out of it. Laura and I will drive up and join the fun early Saturday.

I've met a lot of women for the first time more or less as I'm tying them up, but never this many at once. Should be interesting... :)

You're living the dream buddy. Nothing but respect from this side of the Atlantic

This sounds like it’s shaping up to be a fun weekend! Have you given any thought to how you will handle the ladies safewords? Will you have a generic safeword for everyone or let them pick their own? It would be quite amusing if each woman had her own safeword that was specific to them or tied to their professional lives in some way. Just a thought!

This sounds like it’s shaping up to be a fun weekend! Have you given any thought to how you will handle the ladies safewords? Will you have a generic safeword for everyone or let them pick their own? It would be quite amusing if each woman had her own safeword that was specific to them or tied to their professional lives in some way. Just a thought!

I do a fair amount of large group facilitation in my regular day job (no tickling, unfortunately), and the lesson I take from there is keep it simple. I think we'll just use "red," the old standby.

Thanks for the idea, though, and keep 'em coming. I'd hate to get on the other side of this and think, "Damn! I shoulda..."

You must be so excited to tickle some gorgeous older women! It's such a fun idea it doesn't feel real, retired alpha women talked out of their shoes and into the stocks!?! I will absolutely be following this :)

Hm, TobiAndyBuddy, looks like Reply With Quote isn't working. But at least the site stopped logging me out!

I know M and my wife Laura are both very ticklish, but beyond that nothing's for sure. M said the sisters Kristen and Sara were ticklish when they were growing up together, but neither of them has commented on it or even said whether they'd be up for the demo at the get together. I think Kristen just said it sounded crazy.

Several of the ladies were at the book club discussion where the whole idea got started when M mentioned being tied and tickled. She said the group's general response was along the lines of "how could you stand it?" but no one was specific. Anne is the only one who went a little further, commenting that she might be willing to get tied up but the idea of being tickled sounded a little nuts.

M tells me they have a group chat going and lately it's been mostly focused on planning the gathering, but the bondage demo/tickle challenge isn't getting a ton of airtime among discussions of flight plans, carpooling, dinner reservations, who's bringing what, etc.

She did say Ellen is into it and has been challenging the others to do it.

We'll see in a month!

Judging from the general response of "How could you stand it?", I'm staying hopeful that most of these milfs are in fact quite ticklish!! Fingers cossed!
I also feel conflicted: part of me wants you guys to play it cool as you have, and part of me wants M to teasingly try to to bring up the tickle challenge again... to see if anyone has given it any more thought or if anyone reveals any ticklish info about them you guys can use to against them to your advantage later hehe
Either way, so excited for you guys and grateful that you're keep us so up to date! Cannot wait to hear about these mature, alpha women getting tickled silly!!

Judging from the general response of "How could you stand it?", I'm staying hopeful that most of these milfs are in fact quite ticklish!! Fingers cossed!
I also feel conflicted: part of me wants you guys to play it cool as you have, and part of me wants M to teasingly try to to bring up the tickle challenge again... to see if anyone has given it any more thought or if anyone reveals any ticklish info about them you guys can use to against them to your advantage later hehe
Either way, so excited for you guys and grateful that you're keep us so up to date! Cannot wait to hear about these mature, alpha women getting tickled silly!!

I'm definitely curious but treating it now like any other booked private session - I'll just lay low, show up when scheduled, read the room, play the role, and keep it professional.

M said she'd let me know if any discussion came up as a matter of course that might help with expectations or planning. I'm feeling pretty good now about the flow, but if anything interesting happens I'll post an update.

Fair enough! Smart decision probably. I feel like once you get one or 2 of the willing participants giggling in the stocks, it may make the others who're on the fence more comfortable trying it out. What do you think?

Fair enough! Smart decision probably. I feel like once you get one or 2 of the willing participants giggling in the stocks, it may make the others who're on the fence more comfortable trying it out. What do you think?

She wants a "real" rope bondage demo for her friends, specifically hogties, so my plan is to start there with some kind of team competition in rounds. So with 4 volunteers or 2 teams of 2, in round 1 I'd hogtie one from each team and let the opposing teammate do the tickling for the first turn, then switch lers and lees for the second turn. The two fastest safeworders from round 1 would move on to round 2 and get tickled in maybe a standing tie, and then the fastest safeworder from round 2 would get put in the tickle box (portable stocks) for round 3.

To keep things moving I need a way to have multiple lees going in parallel, especially if I end up with more than 4 volunteers. Of the dozen attendees expected, M is pretty sure at least two others besides herself will try it, and my wife will be there if needed to get us up to 2 vs 2. But if 6 or 8 ladies volunteer, things could bog down really fast. I think the most I ever shot in a single video clip session is 4, and that's a heavy lift even without doing rope ties. But at least I won't have lighting and cameras to worry about at M's, so even with 6 or 8 I think it's doable.

Just need to practice my speed-hogties...

She wants a "real" rope bondage demo for her friends, specifically hogties, so my plan is to start there with some kind of team competition in rounds. So with 4 volunteers or 2 teams of 2, in round 1 I'd hogtie one from each team and let the opposing teammate do the tickling for the first turn, then switch lers and lees for the second turn. The two fastest safeworders from round 1 would move on to round 2 and get tickled in maybe a standing tie, and then the fastest safeworder from round 2 would get put in the tickle box (portable stocks) for round 3.

To keep things moving I need a way to have multiple lees going in parallel, especially if I end up with more than 4 volunteers. Of the dozen attendees expected, M is pretty sure at least two others besides herself will try it, and my wife will be there if needed to get us up to 2 vs 2. But if 6 or 8 ladies volunteer, things could bog down really fast. I think the most I ever shot in a single video clip session is 4, and that's a heavy lift even without doing rope ties. But at least I won't have lighting and cameras to worry about at M's, so even with 6 or 8 I think it's doable.

You're a lucky man. Not everyone manages to find all these non-fetishists to participate in fetish activities. Definitely jealous.

Just imagining 6 or 8 volunteers... 3 or 4 women being hogtied and simultaneously tickle tortured at once...my god. What an incredible image, especially the idea of these typically dominant alpha women having a giggly new weakness exposed in front of their friends, just an incredible image. Wow. We are gonna need...some VERY detailed, descriptive recaps LOL

You're a lucky man. Not everyone manages to find all these non-fetishists to participate in fetish activities. Definitely jealous.

Although M tells me all the flight plans are made and meal reservations set for the weekend, I keep reminding myself the other shoe could still drop in lots of ways. There could be cancellations or conflicts, or even if everyone does show, maybe no one steps up when it's time to volunteer (in which case at least M, Laura and I could still run a quick demo).

None of that keeps it from spinning in my head (obviously, I guess, from all the posts...but it helps to write things out). It's hard not to think about because (1) it could be such a blast, and (2) there's a ton of choreography to think through to be ready in case the stars DO line up and I get a roomful of willing participants.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

We are gonna need...some VERY detailed, descriptive recaps LOL

Assuming it comes together, whatever happens, I'll post it in the True Stories forum as soon as I can get the words down.

I'll drop a note in this thread when that happens.

Quinn, have you had any other experiences with MILFs like this? Ever talk any other vanilla women out of their shoes and into the world of tickle torture (Besides M and your wife obvs LOL)?

Quinn, have you had any other experiences with MILFs like this? Ever talk any other vanilla women out of their shoes and into the world of tickle torture (Besides M and your wife obvs LOL)?

That describes about half the videos I sold back in the day. Di, Rhianna, Lynn, Amber, Natasha and later Paige, Ana, and Ava all fit the bill.

No problem! What weekend is this big tickle weekend getaway happening w the ladies again?

Apparently the tickle session came up in the group chat this week.

Ellen told a story where she "laughed so hard she peed," prompting someone to suggest that M "tell the tickle guy to have a towel ready for Ellen's turn" at the get-together.

At this, Greta chimed in and said, "That's exactly why I'm not doing it."

Ellen said that was a lousy excuse, and in the ensuing discussion, Tracy confirmed again that she's in while Carol and Anne seemed to be in Ellen's camp on giving it a go.

So nothing really new except learning that Greta’s probably pretty ticklish, although still not likely to volunteer.

-Q.

I'm loving all of these little updates, and I'm getting the impression that M is totally looking forward to this, almost as much as you are Quinn! Speaking of updates(and I'm surprised that no one else has mentioned this yet) but any chance you might share the story of M and Laura's "for fun" tickle session?

I'm loving all of these little updates, and I'm getting the impression that M is totally looking forward to this, almost as much as you are Quinn! Speaking of updates(and I'm surprised that no one else has mentioned this yet) but any chance you might share the story of M and Laura's "for fun" tickle session?

Thanks, Doryon, I'm enjoying them too. :)

Also glad to share the M and Laura story. I'm getting it started here:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-Switch-(f-wife-wife-f)&p=4857704#post4857704

p.s. M is definitely looking forward to tickling others. I wouldn't say she's a full-on fetishist, but she's said she really enjoys it. I may have mentioned before; I think the session with Laura is what got her thinking about doing the demo with her friends. The timing with the book club works...

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back