• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REVEALED!!!! The Secret Identity!!! Jaba's 9th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher"!!!!

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
REVEALED!!!! The Secret Identity!!! Jaba's 9th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher"!!!!

Ok...... :evilha: .....miss "Tickle Jen" has threatened to fly here so southern Cali and tickle the answer out of Jaba....so I guess it's time to reveal.....

As our "Lovely Lady Revealer" :wub: our adorable moderator Mimi, walks to the podium in lovely ball gown and heels..... :yowzer: ......

First, a little "tickle tale"....... :p

While traveling up north with his tickle bag to grab these glorious giggles, jaba marveled at the raging waters as he crossed the bridge over the Sacramento River..... :scared:

(please refer to post #54 of the 9th mystery lady laugher thread for the secret clue.....he he...... :jester: )

no time for "fishing" :fish: or "fumbling"! :ermm: it's time for "giggle hunting"! :poke3: ....

The hunt proved successful! as you see in the video, jaba captured a most adorable ticklish cutie, and her ticklish tootsies! :2poke:

after the tickleplay, jaba was too excited to immediately make the journey home,( I mean, wouldnt you be too? :idunno: ).... so he took in a Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers basketball game..... :cool2:

(please refer to secret clue # 2 in post #58 of the 9th mystery lady laugher thread...... :woot: )

(Lakers lost :rant: ..... Kobe still torched em for 50 points..... :illogical ....but I digress.... :wow: )

Our 9th TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher is a lady we ALL love and adore! :Kiss2:

she is always ready with kind and witty wisdom and advice, particularly for those of us (me included :eek: ) who are confused, and bumbling, at times in matters of tickle play and romance....... :wow:

and she has proven to be quite the "tickle cupid" :cupid: match maker of the TMF!

Please help me thank this Lovely lady with the most Lovely giggle..... :lovestory

jaba is so pleased to present, and honored to reveal to you...... :happyfloa

The secret identity of jaba's 9th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher".... :smilelove

p.s..........thanks, sweetums .........

:dog: jaba :dog:

*making my way to the podium with the winning envelope.... (I'm not dragging toilet paper on my shoe, am I?)*

Yes, I'm here! And it is with great pleasure I present to you the identity of Jaba's 9th TMF Mystery Laugher contest! You've all waited long enough, so lets get this under way....

(click the evenlope to reveal her identity)

FINALLY I guessed one right! I thought those gorgeous peds looked familiar!!

Way to go to everyone who got it right! Great giggle, great clip, great girl!

Mimi :justlips:

Awww... :blush:
Thanks so much all you sweeties, and of course to you, sir tortuous one who started it all... :wub: :devil2: I'm honored you found me worthy!
XOXO

Grrrrrr....
Curses... Wrong Again!!!
I really need to get out more.

You know what's embarassing? I have shared a bed with this goddess (eat your heart out everyone) so I should have known. Forgive me gorgeous one. Love you.

Now you're gonna give all the men a heart attack darlin'...;)
a) wouldn't be the first time we've shared a bed and
b) if memory serves, you're usually getting it at least as good as I am... :rotate: I doubt if you'd be in any position to focus on MY noise... :2poke:
All is forgiven, of course... :wub: :devil2:
Love you back Goddess!
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
You know what's embarassing? I have shared a bed with this goddess (eat your heart out everyone) so I should have known. Forgive me gorgeous one. Love you.

I think this was the first time I didn't vote for steph. Oh well, two out of nine........basically sucks! :jester:

Damn that is one fine giggle you got there Steph, love the squeaks too!!

OH and those soles aren't too bad either :bump: :poke3:

Thank you very much for sharing Steph!!

aww steph!! You're soo adorably cute!!! can I take you home w/ me?

I've always loved you and your kindness, but this just puts waaay more icing on the cake! can I hug you?

I'm soo jealous of all the people that have met and got to tickle you..

*humph* :disgust:

oh well...you're still cute!! :happyfloa

Thanks friends :Kiss1: I'm glad you liked it, we had fun making it~he was making me totally crazy with that thing :eek:
I gotta figure out a way to exact my revenge... :evilha: :devil2:

XOXO

PS~and yes Lena! :smilelove

Last edited:
Yup, it was too easy, i know that laugh anywhere, and also because I have tickled that foot firsthand, so yes, I knew. Good job jaba indeed

and bellystrokes, remember there were three to that bed..... :p

Naughty NT!
(but thanks for not blowing my cover...) ;)
XOXO

natural tickler said:
Yup, it was too easy, i know that laugh anywhere, and also because I have tickled that foot firsthand, so yes, I knew. Good job jaba indeed

Last edited:
I have a coupla questions for you Steph..

1. How long were you tickled exactly?
2. Was it the length of the clip?
3. Did that toe binding rope hurt? It looks as if you're losing circulation :eek:

natural tickler said:

beyond two, who is counting? hehehehe

No doubt Goddess! ;)

Lena luvs--exactly how long, I don't know but it went on for hours :xpulcy: and no, it much longer than the length of the clip
And actually the rope was VERY comfy, as was the rest of me, Jaba takes very good care of his girls...

XOXO

awww... :redheart:
Well coming from a master foot lover like you, that means a lot honey, thank you, that's very sweet! :xpulcy:
XOXO

unclebill said:
Steph, I`d give a weeks pay to tickle your feet. :cool:

OMG, it was the beautiful west coast Goddess! Your laughter is wonderful! such delicious giggles :Kiss2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back