• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge (Interlude/Chapter3)

Revenge

Interlude…

The warm water rained down from the stainless steel shower head, and washed the sweat and urine from Olivia’s silky black skin. In a luxurious bedroom on the floor above, a man in a dark blue smoking jacket watches with a broad smile on his face. His name is Frank Alan, and he has abducted, and confined the accountant in this cabin in the wilderness for two reasons, one is too avenge himself for acts perpetrated upon him, by her 10 years ago, and the other is to gain admission to the secret society known as the nylon dungeon.

“How do I look Mr. Alan?” asked a soft voice, “Do you like this robe?”

Frank turned to see his assistant Ying standing before him, and he sighed. Like an Angel from heaven she was, so pure and beautiful. The man’s dark blue eye took in the sigh of her perfect body in the shear white fabric of the satin robe. Beautiful perhaps, but if he got his way, she wouldn’t be pure for much longer. The woman smiled shyly as the man looked her over, she liked the attention of men, though she hadn’t experienced it much in her life. She walked up to him, and he quickly switched off the monitor showing Olivia being bathed by Yang.

“I like it very much.” he replied taking her in his arms, “And I like you very much also.” he continued pressing his lips against her.

“Oh, wait.” grunted the young Asian as Frank’s hand’s slid down her back and grabbed her ass, “No, I can’t do this.” pulling away, Ying saw that Franks face was bright red, “Oh, I-I’ve embarrassed you haven’t I?” Lowering her head, the woman was about to apologise when she looked up to see he was smiling again.

“No, I was far to forward.” replied the man, turning his back to the woman, “I think I need a drink… to relax, would you like one?”

“Just water please.” said Ying, relaxing slightly.

“Water, on an occasion like tonight, I was thinking more of Champaign.” he argued, as he broke a caplet over a glass, allowing it’s contents to fall in, “After all tomorrow we break Miss White, and on Tuesday I trade her in for a membership to the Nylon Dungeon.”

“Ok, one glass couldn’t hurt.” Ying replied cheerfully, as she accepted the drink, “I have never had Champaign before.”

“Really, well, just how old are you?” asked Frank, as he watched her take a sip.

“18, 2 years younger then Yang.” she replied.

“Well, that’s just perfect.” he said with a smile.

End Interlude

Chapter 3: Crossing the Line

Frank woke up with a most pleasing sensation on his dick. Looking down the bed he could see a large bulge rising up and down at a frantic speed, obviously the aphrodisiac he’d given Yang hadn’t worn off yet. Just as the man as really starting to enjoy the sex act there came a loud pounding on the door to his room. Out side her could hear Ying, his other assistant, yelling for him. The man quickly jumped out of bed, and wrapped a robe around his athletic physic.

“Mr. Alan, Yang didn’t come back to her room last night.” said the frantic Asian beauty upon seeing her employers face, “I am very worried about…” her words stopped at the sight of her friend on Franks bed, “What is going on?” she demanded, her face turning redder with every second, “What have you done Yang, why would you do this?”

“Is the prisoner ready?” asked Frank before yang could answer.

“Yes, as you instructed.” replied Ying, “She is nude, and restrained to the Wheel of Humiliation.”

“Excellent, clean up your partner, and I’ll call you if I need you.” he instructed.

“Yes Mr. Alan” she replied, “Come along Yang, you have dishonoured yourself enough for both of us.”

A few moment’s latter Fran walked into the bondage aria of the cabin. On the other side of the room was his stunning captive. He beautiful black body was true work of art, it reminded him of a Traci Bingham or Tyra Banks, with her large breast, and full hips. The man felt his loin stir under his robe, and he was glad he’d put a pair of boxers on before leaving. He felt a sense of pride as he closed in on the sleeping woman, admiring the “Wheel of Humiliation” that he had designed. It was a circular frame with adjustable braces for wrist and ankles. It would hold a person like an X-frame, but could be adjusted because of joints at the base. It also aloud total access to the entire body because it had no back to it. At the moment it was in the up write position, but it Olivia could be positioned face up of down, of even fined herself upside down with her feet in the air.

Frank bulled out a cap cell, and broke it under the captives nose. The stench of it’s contents shocked Olivia out of her restless sleep. The woman’s eye’s watered, and she shook her head as she tried to regain her senses. Once her vision cleared, the ebony beauty wished she’d never be woken up at all. The first thing she noticed was the hungry look on her captors face, then, as a cool breeze washed over her, Olivia realized she was completely naked. A sudden sense of complete humiliation washed over the helpless woman, and Frank revealed in the slight flushing in her round cheeks.

“How are we this morning?” asked Frank, “I hope you had a good rest, because your going to need it.”

“This is to much Frank.” replied the horrified woman, “You’ve gone to far this is a disgusting way to treat a woman.”

“Oh, so doing this to a woman is wrong?” asked the man, as he turned Olivia feet up “Four women ganging up on a kid is ok, but doing this to an adult female is wrong?”
“Oh no, please not again.” pleaded the woman, trying to curl he toes, “What did you do to my feet, why can’t a move my toes.”

“Oh that, well, they’ve been tied back to I bolts, so your totally helpless.” the man chimed happily, “Just so you know, being that this is our last full day together, There will be no mercy for you to day.”

“What?” exclaimed Olivia, “What do you mean no mercy ?”

“I mean I don’t care what you say or how many times you piss yourself, I won’t stop tickling you.” he explained, squatting down to look into her eye’s. “I already someone looking for two of your friends, and I’m sure I’ll have no trouble getting the third out of them, so the only thing you have to offer me is your humiliation.” he continued, “Until tomorrow when I turn you over to the Nylon Dungeon representative.”

Olivia’s vain struggles amused her captor greatly. He hadn’t even touched her and already her voluptuous mocha body was thrashing wildly. Stepping back he took in the sigh of her ample beasts jiggling, and mashing together, her hips thrusting back and forth, and her pulling violently. One would almost think that she was being electrocuted, her movement were that radical. Nothing, no about of struggling, or begging for that matter, would get Olivia free from this device. Finally the mad man would have his ultimate revenge on his former babysitter.

“No, no, get away from me you disgusting pervert!” Olivia screamed, as she saw him move towards her, “Don’t touch me, you filthy bastard.”

The bound woman’s pleas did not fall on deaf ears, but rather ears who enjoyed hearing them. What does one offer there captor in exchange for mercy, when all the captor wants is to see there victim’s humiliation? Olivia ponder this, but only for a second, as she felt the tips of her tormentors finger stroke her naked soles yet again. The woman’s body trembled, and she tried desperately to hold back even the slightest squeal, but it was all for naught, as he’d learned just the right way to touch her and she was helpless to resist.

“Come on Olivia, you know it’s not healthy to hold it in.” teased Frank, as his fingers stroked inner part of her foot, “You can’t keep it in sweetie, so just let it happen, let the laughter flow.”

“N-no, no, giggle.” she said, straining to restrain the building laughter, “I won’t give you, giggle-giggle, the sat-sat, satis… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe.”

“Oh your going to give me hours of satisfaction Olivia.” interjected the man, “Your going to give me what ever I want.”

The man’s finger worked ruthlessly at the his captives feet, and she squirmed and laughed, but did not beg, as she knew it would do her know good. Frank felt her lack of begging was insulting to his technique, and decided to intensify his victims suffering by moving one hand behind her firm left calf. The sensation of having to body parts under attack did increase the sensation, causing the accountant to scream, and buck wildly, but not a word of begging would pass the black beauty’s full sinuous lips.

Frustrated and insulted, the handsome man brought both hand to bear on the backs of his prisoners legs. From her ankles to the backs of her knees his long nimble fingers worked the magic, bringing loud tortured laughter form the helpless woman. Olivia screamed, and laughed, her body jerked wildly, never had anyone ever treated her in such a way. This was the most humiliating thing she ever had to endure in her life, yet she refused to beg, or even utter the slightest word. All she did was laugh and squirm, because she new no amount of begging would save her from his touch.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, snort, pant, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe!” she exclaimed.

“Curse you, I want to hear begging.” ordered the frustrated man, “I want to hear you beg and plead, even though it will do you know good.”

“Never!” screamed the woman, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hohohohoho, hehehehehe!”

Frank couldn’t believe his prisoners resolve, he’d dreamed of this day for a long time. Olivia would be helpless, and naked. His hands vigorously tickling her beautiful body, and her screaming for mercy he would never show. Now she was naked and helpless before him, her luscious body thrashing at his touch, but not one plea has been uttered. He wanted her broken, totally and utterly broken. There would be no mercy for her anyways, but hearing her pleading for him to stop, despite knowing he wouldn’t would be his final victory.

Olivia could feel her sides cramping as her torturer dug his finger into her knees. The helpless woman began to convulse, and tear rolled that would have rolled down her cheeks mingled with the sweat on her for head. The woman’s instinct was to beg, but she fought hard to keep it berried. She couldn’t help laughing, or trying to pull away, but she would be dammed before she would allow herself to beg for nothing.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, Is that the best you’ve got!” said Olivia, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I’ve been tickled harder by baby’s, hahahahaha, hehehehehe!”

“You’ll beg you bitch, and I’ll take great joy in hearing every plead!” replied her captor.

The man squatted slightly, and Olivia could see nothing but the inside of his robe. Looking up the woman’s eye’s widened as she say the length and girth of his swollen penis, as it had found it‘s way through the opening in his boxer. Then she felt his strong fingers begin to kneed their way up and down the length of her thighs. The erg to beg returned, stronger then ever, but Olivia beat it back with a mental sledge hammer. The accountant laughed, snorted, squirmed, and bucked, but she simply would not beg.

A moment later the woman felt herself spun right side up, and she was face to face with her tormentor. Olivia’s green eye’s met with his blue eye’s and it scared her. No sooner did his strong hand dig into her luscious sides then the buxom beauty, then she felt the need to pee build. Unlike before the bound woman didn’t resist, and simply allowed the yellow fluid to drain from her, splashing upon the hardwood floor.

“HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HOHOHOHOHO, YOU BASTARD, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HOHOHOHOHO!” Screamed the helpless accountant.

Franks finger ruthlessly ravage the prisoners flat belly. The woman’s dark skin was silky soft and her face, breasts, and stomach all glistened with sweat. Olivia’s hair flung about as her head thrashed wildly. The helpless woman screamed, and tears streamed down her face, but she simply would not beg. Even when she felt his fingers crawling up her sided, inching there way to her horribly ticklish underarms, she held strong. No sooner did Franks fingers stroke the inner curve of her smooth pit’s, and Olivia found herself unable to make a sound.

The sight of his victim, with her head thrown back and no sound coming out, did nothing to curb his efforts. The tortured expression in her face, and the terror in her eye’s only encouraged Frank to increase her suffering. The man dug his fingers into her pit’s and wiggled them wildly, unaware that Ying was walking up behind him. The Asian woman had a very angry expression on her face, and was walking with purpose toward her employer. Then, just as he turned around, the Korean woman threw a devastating round house kick that knocked Mr. Alan unconscious.

“YOU ARE NOT AN HONORABLE MAN!” screamed Ying, as she stood over Frank unconscious form.

To be Concluded…

Last edited:
I thought you might...

I'm glad you liked it Orange, but I thought you would you perv (like me LOL). If you thought this was graet the interlude before chapter 4 is going to turne you into tickledblue.

Last edited:
Is there nothing more disheartning to a ler then not giving them what they want? This has definitely shaped up for a great finale and I'm sure you wont disappoint.

:D Glad you liked it.

Chapter four will allow Olivia to get her shots in. I think it's the Lynda Carter pic that has been giving me good luck with the this and with the Celebrity Investigation Divition serries I worked on before.

love it absolutely love it but how unexpected to have him knocked out like that. wonder what will happen next? because i enjoy this story does that make me a perv also? hehe just kidding. keep it up slavetickler and ooo btw love your nic.

isabeau :Kiss2:

Yep...

Yes Isa, your a perv to, but then who isn't around here LOL. Thanks for the nice words. Chapter four will be the big finnish. I hope all of you will enjoy it.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back