• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge tickling.

19ay

TMF Poster
Wats the worst revenge tickling someone has done to you or u to someone? This can apply to a tickling partner or a friend who doesn't have a tickling fetish.

Once in school I pinned down a girl who was annoying the hell out of me, popped off her flipflop, and tickled her for about 5 minutes while the teacher was distracted. I lost concentration and just kept tickling without really thinking about it, and I look down and this poor dumb girl is redfaced and crying. Felt hella bad about it, but she was cool with it. Took her shoe back and sat on he legs, though.

I got gang tickled by a couple girls once. Only on the upper body tho. It seemed like it was for the whole recess. Lol. It was mainly tickle, escape and run, capture and tickle again. Kids are pretty ruthless when it comes to tickling.

My boyfriend and I were fighting over the remote a couple weeks ago because he thinks it's funny to put on horrible television and force me to watch it. I got the remote and forced him to compromise by putting on Comedy Central. He pinned me down on the couch and straddled me in an attempt to get the remote back, which I then threw. He tickled the hell out of me with no mercy for probably about 20 minutes with a couple 5 second breaks. Once he finally let me go, I put my head on his lap and Tosh.0 happened to be featuring that clip that shows the guy being tickled by his friends until he passes out. Which miraculously inspired my boyfriend! 15 more minutes of torture ensued! Thank you Daniel Tosh!!!

If I ever randomly grab, hold, and tickle my husband's feet when he's not expecting it, I always pay dearly. He'll tickle me twice as bad and twice as long.

My boyfriend and I were fighting over the remote a couple weeks ago because he thinks it's funny to put on horrible television and force me to watch it. I got the remote and forced him to compromise by putting on Comedy Central. He pinned me down on the couch and straddled me in an attempt to get the remote back, which I then threw. He tickled the hell out of me with no mercy for probably about 20 minutes with a couple 5 second breaks. Once he finally let me go, I put my head on his lap and Tosh.0 happened to be featuring that clip that shows the guy being tickled by his friends until he passes out. Which miraculously inspired my boyfriend! 15 more minutes of torture ensued! Thank you Daniel Tosh!!!

Damn! I missed that show. I'll have to catch that one in the reruns.

The fight over the remote is the best initiation for a tickle fight lol.

Yeah, that's always what does it to me. But I can't deal with his television!!!

hahaha. there isnt much on tv now adays to enjoy so i understand the need to fight for your right lol

He does it on purpose. :sowrong:

Granted, we don't have the same taste in television, but we have compromises. He will literally come over, put something on that I can't stand, then restrain me and force me to watch it while tickling me. It's very cruel torture.

I had an ex who once tickled me whe she caught me staring at another woman. She did not tell me she was pissed off at the time, but waited about a week. We sometimes used bondage. She got me tied to a futon and told me I was going to pay for my wandering eyes. She used her nails to get my soles teased my area with a feather boa, made me finished and went crazy tickling my body. The worst part about it I could not be loud since we were in her basement and I did not want to draw any attention.

LOL. women are better at revenge than men are lolololol

true, i feel men can tickle better, but idk. lol. now im torn dammit dude!!!

LOL. women are better at revenge than men are lolololol

I'm not sure if they're better at revenge, but I think they can be more vindictive. I've had a couple GFs like that. :wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back