• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REVIEW: Angelica's First Time

moriaritytk

TMF Poster
Title: ANGELICA'S FIRST TIME

Vendor: Magic Touch Productions

Cost: $40

Summary: Boy meets girl, boy spread-eagles girl twice on stomach and back, boy tickles girl’s whole body, girl gets a kick out of it.

TICKLEE
Description: Angelica is a Panamanian who is 5’11” and 135 lbs. with size 9 feet. She has dark hair, dark eyes and has a Salma Hayekish Latin look. She has some tattoos on one shoulder. She is dressed throughout in a skimpy bikini. She wears cat ears in the opening scenes, which almost makes sense considering there is a very feline quality to this woman. Viewers who like long legs, slim ankles and big shapely feet will be thrilled. Those who also like exotic, non-plastic women will be doubly thrilled.

Bondage: Ropes and cuffs are used on her wrists and ankles. The spread-eagle bondage on the massage table and bed is just tight enough so she can’t escape but loose enough to allow contortions. If you like your ticklees immobilized, this video is not for you. If you like them to have a fighting chance to minimize their sensations but not escape, you’ll be flailing around yourself as you watch.

Targets: Underarms, ribs, belly, ass, thighs, knees and feet get attention. She reacts strongly to tickling on her ass and on her inner thighs right at her crotch. You’ll see more thigh and ass tickling here than in most videos.

Laugh Factor: She has a fairly quiet, musical laugh. Not a screamer, but her voice does spike up when a particularly ticklish spot is hit.

Struggle Factor: She writhes like a snake in heat. When tied face-down, her rear end is very mobile and enticing, if you’re enticed by that sort of thing.

Begging Factor: Occasional “oh, god!” and “please stop”, but her pleas are clearly involuntary and not her true intention. Based on her claim in the interview and her physical and verbal reactions, this woman wants all the tickling she can get–and then some.

TICKLER
Description: MTP Founder Jeff handles all the tickling chores.

Techniques:. Fingers are the main tool, but the electric toothbrush gets an effective workout on her torso, bellybutton and feet. The rope between the toes is also a big hit, surprising Angelica with the intensity and duration of the sensations.

Attitude: Some teasing and taunting, mainly when Angelica is tied face-up on the bed and can watch his fingers approaching her ribcage. To his credit, Jeff remains as detached and professional in his tickling as anyone could expect, especially considering that his ticklee appeared to be getting hot and bothered by the thigh tickling.

WHAT I LIKED MOST
The sexually-charged reactions of the ticklee. This woman wasn’t acting, she was reacting to a lot of new sensations that were obviously getting her engine running. There is a face-up scene on the bed where Jeff is tickling both her bare soles at once and Angelica is laughing and moaning and squirming while bouncing on the bed and thrusting her crotch in the air as if . . . well, you know.

ONE THING I WOULD DO DIFFERENT
Angelica had an expressive and interesting face, but you don’t get to see it enough. When she is face-down, the attention is drawn to her wiggling ass. When she is face-up, her head is often thrown back so you can’t see her face. I would’ve piled some pillows behind her head to force her face to stay in the view of the camera much more.

WHAT ELSE?
Sometimes a video gives us a sense of just how much tickling a ticklee can comfortably take. Maybe they can handle a lot because it doesn’t affect them that much. Or, maybe they reach a break point and use a safe word or otherwise show distress. I don’t think this video even came close to Angelica’s limit. If she ever does another video, I think it would need to really push her. Tie her down tight and put multiple ticklers to work on her torso and thighs and feet all at the same time. She might never reach a point where the sensations overwhelm her–this woman likes to be tickled–but it would be interesting to see her pushed as far as possible.

moriaritytk,

A very impressive review.
Thanks I was curious about Angelica.

DK

Thanks

Thanks for the review. I ordered the video now!
I really like the Magic Touch videos! However, I also agree that
usually the bondage could be more strict to limit the movement and
at least for 5 minutes or so there could be some merciless tickling.
I also would like to see more from the face!! In the future video
editing may allow picture into picture techniques to see the tickling
and the reaction!!

Otherwise the videos are great and Jeff really tickled some really
attractive women...

Gear

Thanks for the review! In fact, I've already ordered it, but I must say that your review seems like THE way to review a video and I myself will adopt it's format! Thank you for this contribution to the community at large!!!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back