• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review: KO Dominated and Tickled from All Natural KO

Barlow

TMF Master
This clip is the first tickling clip from the All Natural KO clips4sale store.

Models: KO (the 'lee and she is a knockout) and Kasey Cavanaugh ('ler)

Tickling: Mix of upper body and feet. KO is wearing a tiny bikini, fishnet stockings, and high heels.

Scenario: The clip opens up with KO being led in on all fours with Kasey guiding her with a leash. There is some master/slave dialog where KO refers to Kasey as "Big Mama" and asks for permission to speak, etc. KO is made to lie down on her back on the floor. Her arms are then strapped to the bottom of a chair and her feet are tied together with rope. She is tickled on her upper body (including her rock hard super abs) and knees. She appears to be really ticklish. Her body jerks involuntarily and she laughs beautifully as Kasey tickles her. Her shoes are removed with some excellent (albeit stocking covered) foot tickling. KO has some very ticklish feet (there is more foot tickling than the preview clip would suggest and I would notice as I'm a foot nut). Kasey then sits KO up (which is great because we have a better view of her pretty face) and tickles her upper body with a little more foot tickling. Kasey finishes by leading KO out of the room with her leash.

Cost: $7.99 for 8 minutes.

Opinions: I really enjoyed this video for one major reason; I LOVE KO. I had never seen her before and I occasionally veer away from the top producers to give the smaller stores a chance. I did not regret doing this in this instance. I'm not really into the domination and I don't care for stockings, but KO is all-over ticklish and I love that she looks like she could bend a steel girder, but is still feminine, sexy, and pretty. She commented in her blog that she is filming more tickling videos. I'm excited about this and would love to see her in some more restrictive bondage (arms over her head and feet restrainted in such a way that she would be unable to pull them back, etc). If I had the chance, I know I would love to tickle her. On another note, I know Kasey is polarizing, but she does a decent job tickling in this vid, IMHO. However; I'm certain that almost anyone could drive a properly restrained KO bonkers with tickling.

Overall: Loved the clip, watched it several times already, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this 'lee! :hungry:

Barlow

Loved the clip too. I love to see powerful and beautiful girls like KO being dominated and tickled.
Hope she can do more tickling videos, this time showing more of her feet (bare) and in a more restrictive position (maybe spread eagle).
What do you think about a wrestling competition where the looser is tickled by the winner?? ;D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back