• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of "Nonconsensual Tickle" (PV)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
Taking into consideration the obvious and understandable skepticism pertaining to the premise of this Paradise Vision release, I must admit that I'm not sure if this was for real or not, but in my humble opinion - THIS SHIT LOOKS REAL!!! They hire a prostutiute who they claim to have learn in advance as being EXTREMELY TICKLISH and hire her under the agreement that she would be tied up and have oral-sex performed on her. This sexy, buxom brunette (who kinda looks like Katie Couric) shows up to the motel room and meets the other two people involved, which are the john, played by one of the PV regular ticklers, and Heather, a girl whose face you never see but whose voice you hear as she stands behind the camera directing the video. Anyway, the guy ties her spread-eagle on her back to the four corners of the bed. Once she is tied down good, the guy begins slowly removing her boots. The bound girl is very flirtatious and a really good sport thus far. Then the guy starts tickling her feet (which she is not expecting). And let me tell you that this girl is INCREDIBLY TICKLISH. There is no faking in this video. She jerks violently, pulls at her binds, and howls with laughter at the slightest stroke on the soles or even the sides of her feet. At first, she politely and sexily purrs "I hate to be tickled", "stop", and "no fair". This goes on for a while until the girl realizes that he wont stop. She gets scared and demands "you never said anything about tickling" and "stop, i'm serious". Her pleas for mercy fall on deaf ears and her frantic behavior increases. "Fuck you" she yells as the guy is relentless in his tickling assault. Her mind betrays her as she is caught between a realm of ticklish delight and frenzied terror. The tension builds as the guy moves to her upper body and the tortured girl begins to scream. A couple of times the guy has to put his hand over her mouth to shut her up. She yells "help" repeatedly as she gasps to catch her breath. Then the tickler duct tapes her mouth and continues the intense tickle-torture. The girls face becomes flush and after a while she begins to sob uncontrollably. It was the most disturbing thing I'd ever seen in my life. He finally unties the girl and she is an exhausted, hysterical mess. She gets up off the bed and starts beating up on the guy and the other girl behind the camera drops it and intervenes (reminiscent of Blair Witch Project ).
They say that the girl wasn't hurt in any way and that she was paid well and agreed to the release of the video.

Again, I still am a little skeptical of this video being a geniunely real nonconsensual tickling, but it was definitely worth what I paid for it. I can honestly say that this is one of the top five best tickling videos I ever saw. I recommend it to all intense tickling lovers. Although, as the video progresses it becomes so intense some viewers will find it upsetting and almost violating, "Nonconsensual Tickle" is well worth the purchase.

Rockauthor

Last edited:
Rockauthor (or anyone else who knows) how long is this video? the website does not say like they usually do and i just wanted to know because the reveiw made it sound like it wasnt all that long. is the time length worth the money or is it the content in a short peroid of time that has made this a best seller for PV?

I'm not sure of the exact length, tklr22, but it's pretty close to an hour - plus some previews of other PV videos at the end.

thank you. thats all i needed to know before i bought this video. ;)

hey tklr22, i'm almost convinced to buy this video. i used to buy calstar videos and even one of RT vids(TOH) and have to say i was frustrated. those vids had mediocre tickling and girls hard-to-belive to be ticklish. When you get this vid you said you'd buy, can you post a rewiew just to let us know if you agree with rock?

hey sure thing brazilian, no prob there. my order is already in the mail and when i get the video i'll be sure to let you know if i agree with rockauthor. :manicd:

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back