• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of TC vid Some Girls Laughing

talons

Some Girls Laughing made this guy start crying. You see, I was crying because I wasted my money on this video. I thought the video was subpar at best the second girl seemed ticklish but the girl tickling her had no clue as to what she was doing. The first girl, who was also the tickler of the second girl, didn't seem to be ticklish at all. Then they brought some latino girl in who had a huge corn on her baby toe which I think is really nasty. I know some will not take this review to heart because of my continued bashing of TIB but I will say on the other hand that TC is the producer of my alltime favorite video 40 ff so I guess one never knows. Its just that lately TC has been putting out garbage.

??? I just recently got the very same dvd of Some Girls Laughing and loved it! I thought every one of the girls was ticklish. And at the end TIB really got that one blonde girl good. Sasha is her name. I've enjoyed this video - well, dvd - quite a few times already. Any new releases coming soon? :D

thanks for the review, Talons

I'm definitely going to pass on that video...and everything else from that company.

What footparadise videos would you recommend?

please!

I think the folks at TMF should abandon this entire category. Way too many company shills promoting mediocre videos. Some Girls Laughing was very average as has been the case with TC videos lately. But asking for Foot Paradise recommendations? That company should be called Fool's Paradise.

recommedation?

Well, I've seen about 10 foot paradise videos so far and I can't recommend them as a company. it's their philosophy... Every one I saw was overacted and completely unrealistic. The girls laugh like soap opera starts out of work....

sorry... I had huge hopes for this company but it's overdone.

Girls are pretty though if thats' enough for you....

TC Videos have been good!

I think some of the latest videos from TC are excellent. Have you seen pics or clips from Ariel's Tickle Torture, O The tickling, or (especially) Blondes at Play? All the girls are hot and really, really ticklish. So maybe the lastest video's kind of a dud, i'm sure the ones to follow will be great. I'm looking forward to them at least. Just my two cents.

-Jazz

Last edited:
Re: thanks for the review, Talons

BigBrownEyes said:
I'm definitely going to pass on that video...and everything else from that company.

What footparadise videos would you recommend?

Are you kidding me? Do you think that you don't make it obvious as all hell that you are from FP? Please at least put some EFFORT into disguising yourself.
The Dirk

this is so ridiculous, there's 3 threads that i've seen on this forum that accuse someone different each time about being from fp, this is insane, if someone says that they like FP videos, then they're instantly FROM fp, unbelievable, i personally prefer FP to every other company out there, i own 3 or 4 of their videos and i've been completely satisfied everytime, and you know what the sad thing is? i will probably get accused of "being from" fp, just because i like their videos, just because mtp jeff and gabrielle have this ongoing unspoken feud going on, and he's welcomed here and she isn't, doesn't mean that anyone who states the opinion of liking their videos, should be accused of being from them, it's truely sad. If someone thinks that i speak on behalf of footparadise or am in fact from footparadise, ask scooby, im not, im friends with scoob in person and he knows that i have always prefered FP to other companies, scoob maybe you can help me out here as well with telling people to just STOP accusing everyone else of being "from" footparadise, it's getting out of hand

Last edited:
i agree with T-Money

I don't work for footparadise either. But I'm planning to switch over to them. What footparadise videos would you recommend?

T_Money said:
this is so ridiculous, there's 3 threads that i've seen on this forum that accuse someone different each time about being from fp, this is insane

That is exactly what happens when a company develops a long standing reputation of dishonesty, deceit and fake screen names. And that is exactly what fp has done over the past few years. People can't help but be cautious about them. You never know what trick they will try to pull next. So deal with it. It's just the good people of this community looking out for each other.

I don't post very often, but I couldn't resist getting in on this one. Since I post so seldom, I'm sure someone is going to accuse me of being an agent of FP too. I have some of FP's videos. Some are great, some are not so great, and some are bad. TC is still my favorite company, but there have been some of his that were not that good either. I come here to look for some objective opinions on new videos, but I have found that many post are becoming less and less objective. Is it possible that they can start a new area just for people who want to bash FP and leave this section free for people to give their personal opinion of videos they have bought? (Regardless of the company)

Back to the original topic, actually reviewing this video. I'd like to hear some new opinions. The only reason I didn't buy this video when it was first released is I don't have a DVD player. I've had the pleasure of tickling, and being tickled by, both Miliyah and Sasha and can assure everyone they are both ticklish and good ticklers. But you never know about the half hour they were being filmed, if maybe they weren't in the mood or acted different in front of the camera. Miliyah is absolutely beautiful with incredible hair and Sasha is very cute too and obviously loves tickling. Any new reviews are welcome.

I like this DVD alot. I wrote that in another thread("realtickling DVD only") in the video review section. I beleive the girls were in quite the ticklish mood the day they filmed this. They also seemed like good ticklers, besides TIB jumped in to help add to the laughter and sqirming. In my opinion it's good DVD. I give it the thumbs up...now I'm waiting to receive "A Laughing Matter" I'll post my thoughts on it after I've viewed it. Looks like another winner.

Hope that helps you Jerry, I was also curious do Miliyah and Sasha work at a dungeon/bdsm club or something...or are you just a real lucky guy..He He

Last edited:
Personally I think Paradise Videos makes the best stuff out there, followed closely by TC. I just wish PV would hurry up and start selling their stuff in DVD format. :(

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back