• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reviewed Tickled Pink.

tcrewme

TMF Expert
I just rented from my local video store, Tickled Pink.
I did see the link somewhere on this board but I can't seem to find it. Anyway, I believe the producer is Angelextreme or something like that. Anyway, this producer makes many different sex videos and this is just one more that happens to have tickling in it.
I cannot recommend this video. Really it is 2-5 minutes of
tickling(VERY,VERY bad by the ticklers), and then 10-20 minutes of screwing by the couples.
There are about 4 couples or scenes on this tape.
As a sex video it is actually pretty good, but the tickling is shoddy at best.
All the girls are tied up but it really doesn't matter.
Actually the best tickling is at the beginning with what seem to be outtakes or quick shots of tickling.
The first scene the girls are acutally tickled pretty good but after that all the other segments the girl is literally stroked on her belly and then the sex starts.
It would be as if someone bought a hard core sex video expecting sex but got extensive tickle tourture with a blowjob per scene.

All of the girls are pretty and seem to be ticklish but are really never tickled.
Very poor tickling video, good sex video. As a sex video it is a bit repetitive as well.

Magic Touch Productions offers a video entitled "Sarah: Tickled Pink"
The link to a preview is: -

Sarah : Tickled Pink

I looked at your review thinking it related to MTP's video - i presume you must have rented another video?????

Very different...

Sorry to mislead you...
"Sarah:Tickled Pink" and "Tickled Pink" are way different videos.
The Tickled Pink I am talking about is produced by Angelextreme.
Just so you know.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back