• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rewelcoming dove/halla :D

dove

TMF Poster
Greetings! :jester:

I have noooo idea how to start this out, so I just going to say hey there and nice to meet everyone! I made this account a long times ago and never posted, because am just a little bit scared :bubble: But now I'm taking the risk and saying hi!

Um. My name is Halla :bubble: I think thats all I will say...do not need people to know my last name quite yet! :p I am nineteen years old. I live in the Eastern part of the United states at this time but I am a Russian. I study biology at the University, and I don't know people too well yet. I have a accent, and sometimes my language is not good so, but using the internet in English helps!

Here is a picture of me,, I hope no one recognizes, how embarrassing that would be :doh:

uhh.jpg

Ignore my funny nose and how big the photo is! I would love to get to know people here =) this is not the best picture of me :p

I decided to give everyone a better picture =) It is kind of big.

Welcome again to the TMF, Dove, and congratulations on deciding to make your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Your English is much better than my Russian. :p

Do you speak it!! :bubbleheart: It's nice to meet you milgaros =)

Welcome to the forum, dove!! :D

I love the sig pic, with the kitty in the background. ^^

Thank you so much!! :D Yes, he's my child...he thinks it's his throne!

Losifa =) I thought he was a girl when I got him first, he is a older now. he should have been Losif! Its a funny sounding name I am sure, but he lives in Russia with my mother right now :D

Greetings and welcome Dove :) I hope you make many new and wonderful friends here!

Wait...that's a cat in the background? I thought it was a plate of fried chicken. :shrug:

Anyway, congratz on de-lurking and hanging out with us. You will find that most of the people here are kind, helpful and overall friendly. Hope you stick with us and enjoy yourself among us.

I will stick with everyone!! You are all very kind here, and its why I thought to delurk =) Hehehe yes everyone mistakes him for something else! But he is king of his throne. i miss him <3

Wait...that's a cat in the background? I thought it was a plate of fried chicken. :shrug:
You would know we think alike! I thought it was a bowl of fried chicken too when I glanced at it. :jester:

Welcome Dove! It's great to have you here. Enjoy yourself, there are a lot of great people here to meet.

Hello and welcome, Halla! Congratulations on de-lurking.:)

Супер Профиль.

Рад, что ты вышел сказать привет.

Увидимся в форумах, и я надеюсь, вам понравится здесь

Роберт

It's very nice to meet you, Halla. As you've probably already figured out, the TMF is a very fun place to be. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about anyone recognizing you from your picture. If anyone you know happens to be on this website, then they have a tickling fetish as well. Nothing to worry about. :)

спасибо говорить со мной здесь и в другом месте Роберт! ))+

Hello Dove,

Welcome to the forum, and I'm glad that you decided to post. As you've found we are a friendly bunch.

Myriads

You would know we think alike! I thought it was a bowl of fried chicken too when I glanced at it. :jester:

BAD JOKE WARNING :

Go to any Chinese restaurant & that is a plate of fried chicken. :cat: ( sorry , folks )

Anyway , nice to see you acquaint yourself w/the forum , dove ... we're glad to have ya. Hope you have lots of fun & make tons of friends here. Enjoy!

Oh ... & your nose looks just fine to me. Seems as though we're gonna have to add another TMF-lady to the Cutie List.

Welcome to our forum Halla. I'm sorry, i'm just seeing your post, but wanted to welcome you anyway.
Everyone here is friendly and will help you in anyway we can. :2poke:

hey there. your pictures are awesome, its like they tell little stories or something. And your cat is adorable.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back