• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rhonda Lee Quaresma...

Hey gang, some of you may remember a few years back I wrote to a lady body builder whom I saw in a magazine called muscle eligance, and asked her if she was ticklish. Well she wrote me back (back then), and explained that she was a 10 all over, and that she was so ticklish it hurt to be tickled.

I just wrote her again asked her how she was doing (and reminded her of who I was). I personally don't have an issue with women have muscles, I think it cool because it's different. I also asked her if she was still so sencitive that tickling hurt, and if the women body builders ever get into tickle fights when they are touring.

It should be interesting to see what rsponce I get, if I get one. I think I will Rhonda seemed pretty cool the last time I wrote to her. I'll give you my update as soon as I can.

If you actually got to tickler her, it sounds like she would have to be securely tied.
Imagine the damage she could do to you if she wasn't!!! lol :eek:

huskys said:
If you actually got to tickler her, it sounds like she would have to be securely tied.
Imagine the damage she could do to you if she wasn't!!! lol :eek:

Yeah, well, I have been Lee curiouse as of late :rolleyes: . Then again if she got mad and decided to beat me up, I'd be worm food :idunno: .

My Huge Fantasy

I have always wanted to find a really ticklish female bodybuilder.
When they pose to flex their muscles , they have really deep and big
sexy hollows in their underarms. Can you imagine the endless pleasure of
sticking you face into that area and licking her ticklish pits ???

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back