• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Riddle: Goth girl bares sole responsibility

vocif

TMF Novice
Here is a riddle for you:

A goth girl of 18 is shrieking like a banshee. Her eyes are teary, she is pleading for respite and her tough biker image is being cruelly dismantled with every force gale of laughter. From the front the scenario is most confusing but an inspection behind her would provide substantial evidence that the reason for her discomfort is the precise infliction of irritating plantar stimulation.

Her feet are bare, big toes tied and soles absolutely dripping with oil. Her tickler lingers over them, forcing her to agonisingly wait for the touchdown upon his defenceless targets as her long toes curl with dread. What has induced such an uncomfortable situation for our noir-clad companion?

1) She was tricked by my housemate (with whom she had been friends since pre-school and whose feet were - I'd like now to think - infamously tickled when she mistakenly thought she had broken my Xbox) who enlisted me in her attempt to get revenge for flirting with an ex of hers, and wished to try my methods that had proved so effective on her own soles.

2) Her strong Irish roots compelled her to bet me £200 that Conor McGregor would beat Mayweather. In a drunken boast during the fight she confidently suggested we up the stakes to £300 and I drunkenly proposed that if she felt so confident, she wouldn't be bothered if I added the stipulation that as well as forking out £300 if she lost, her oil-slick soles would also be forking out to the tune of 20 minutes of having them scraped with 2 dessert forks (I didn't know if she was even ticklish, no idea what I was thinking. When the fight finished, she was offered a full sessions in return for no cash exchanging hands.

3) I caught her cheating in an exam at college and offered her a solution to me not reporting her -in a fit of rage as that sort of thing irritates me beyond belief as I study so hard.

3 replies with the correct answer will yield the full set of photos. (Just a bit of fun) As well as having such delightfully ticklish feet, a full photo shoot was agreed to so plenty more where these previews came from.

2 mini previews below :)

Attachments

• IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    722.3 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_0067.JPG
    IMG_0067.JPG
    581.9 KB · Views: 866
i would like to hope it's #2. a drunken bet and that she thought she was the confident in her drunken self that she would win knowing how ticklish she truely is

I would say #2 as well. Having some Irish friends, I k ow all the confidence they had believing McGregor would win. Plus... I am sure many of us have upped best when drunk! ;)

I want to choose 2 but theres already 3 replies so I'll take my chances with #1

Haha that really was too easy. Here are 2 further snippets and will add more later today.

To unlock the rest: how about this brain teaser?

Q: When I brushed a fingertip gently down each oily sole for the first time, did she:

1) Flex her toes so violently she broke the (admittedly thin) ribbon binding her big toes together.

2) Swear at me angrily before taking a sharp intake of breath as she prepared to show me how little she cared about my caressing her soles.

3) Gently crease and flex her soles as she asked me through clearly gritted teeth whether this was actually all tickling amounted to as a punishment, declaring how pathetic it is?

3 correct answers yields a load more (I took about 50)

Attachments

• IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 564
  • IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    982.5 KB · Views: 483
hmmm can't tell if #3 is a trick one or not, because it's every ticklers dream to be told is that it so you can torture them even more ! but at the same time i believe it because of how stubborn she is!

all of the above ;)

Haha spot on. Couldn't withhold the photos when someone hit the nail on the head so perfectly!

I tied a ring of paper ribbon around her big toes to fasten them together and offered her a chance to negate all tickling owed if she could simply endure 60 seconds of me stroking her soles without breaking the ribbon. However if she failed, am extra 10 minutes would be owed.

My fingertips gently touched down on the slick surfaces and meandered down the arches. She immediately called me a sick bastard, before gluing her mouth shut. Her soles were flexing uncontrollably yet she had the nerve to ask if that was all I had in my locker. A simple change to a circular stroking pattern had that ribbon ripped to shreds within 20 seconds.

Just to continue the theme, before I post the next set, how about a further riddle? (This time it really has to be 3 correct answers haha)

Q: Once the ribbon had split, what did the poor owner of these hilariously ticklish feet do next?

1) Hold her hands up and admit defeat, surrendering herself to the foot tickling torture to come.

2) Offer a sexual favour in return for not proceeding.

3) Challenge me to the same wager so that she could win her freedom - and promising me a further 15 minutes' tickling if I won and telling me that I only had to make the ribbon tying her big toes one ring thick.

What do people think of her feet, incidentally? I think she is totally foot model material.

Attachments

• Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 405
  • Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 341
  • Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 320
  • Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 360
Last edited:
all them put her fine barefeet in laughing stocks toes tied arm pits open easy acces to pits and upper body mix up knees so lucky tickle goth girl wish i see that smile on her face turn weak to tickling punishment sweet.

Haha not quite there yet so keep them coming.

She's quite willing to try anything in life so I have a sneaky feeling she'd have her feet tickled again if I showed her that people liked her feet on here. Any comments about her feet would therefore be so useful - and helpful to me as maybe I think her feet are better than they actually are?

I'm sure she'd jump at the chance to earn spare cash too so do you think tickling video producers would be interested? (I have no idea what they look for but would love to see it happen!

Attachments

• IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    405.1 KB · Views: 240
She has great feet. Is this the same girl you posted before as housemate?

No this is a friend of mine for years.

The photos below show a comparison of their soles.

Which do you prefer?

(Still awaiting a few answers before posting more photos!)

Attachments

• Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 316
  • Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back