• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP Poisonous Monkey's Tickle Club

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Due to the unscrupulous deactivation of my Yahoo! account, the powers that be decided to shut down my first-ever Yahoo! group as well. It was approaching 4 years since its inception, and I'm very angry about this, because I don't see why my group had to be closed down. I think my other one is still active, but since I can't sign in anymore, I can't even access it.

This kind of situation gives a least some incentive to put together the website I've long been trying to construct, and therefore should have every single piece of art I've released here. Until then, looks like I'm stuck in limbo once more...

We sympathize with you and the other artists who have gotten the "Yahoo Shaft". The person who started The Laughing Gas Zone had her fair share of problems with Yahoo and walked away from dealing with them in favor of paying for a domain. We suggest you consider it. The costs used to be quite high, but the provider we
use is very reasonable. As low as $3.95 a month for more than enough space/bandwidth to accomadate any of the artists who are looking for
a better option. You should check them out at:

http://www.zerano.com/

Sorry to hear it Chimp, yet you're down but...

...you're not out, brother. Hang in there, and keep them comin'. I'm a fan of your work, and Yahoo isn't the final frontier.

Yahoo sucks.

Keep fighting the fight tho monkey boy, you've always been my favourite artist and your stuff deserves it's place.

Rock on, chimp.

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK CHIMPY!!!!!!!!

lol only kidding you'll b ok dude

Where do these problems with Yahoo Groups stem from, is it just about their content? If so, that's ridiculous.

I was honestly contemplating establishing a Yahoo site for some of my own artwork, would it be worth it? (I don't want to get the "Yahoo Shaft" somewhere along the line.)

Last edited:
RIP Poisonous Monkey´s tickle club....OH Jesus !...One of more populars Yahoo Groups.NOOOOOOOOO my Favourites KOF tickling pics and the Ibuki and Elena work...NOOOO.

Chimp Two posibles solutions to the problem:

1) Post all art of the first group in your space in deviantart.com.

2) The second solution. Post the list with all art in maximum size in the files section of the second group.

Good day...Good luck Chimp...And come back Chimp with your first art.

My yahoo group and my yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefeatherfromthefalcon/

If your a monkey,and they killed your page....should the SPCA be called? :D

I knew there was a big shrinkage of groups I enjoyed going to, (just when I got in most of the time this dang comp would do something to tick me off and I'd have to reboot)

This Sucks and I swear I plan to get my hands around the necks of the Yahoo heads and beat some sense into them about how evilly wrong they are on things like this.

Well a guy can dream right (I owe them too, killed my account and I was with them for 7 long years, helping other groups out with spammer and virus sender warnings and also to get text file out to hel those lazy bums who don't follow group owners rules)

Bastards they are I tell you just a bunch of bloody bastards.

i'm gonna create a yahoo site on why yahoo sucks. that'll help blow off steam.

kneeling by the grave, reading Chimp's post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmonkeysOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

and a fist shaking was had by all. terrible news, mate, terrible. still, you have to think of this as a move forward... forward to VICTORY!:D

Those dirty sonsabitches....most of what I have to say about Yahoo I can't because my post will probably be deleted if I do.

I for one agree with the idea of using DeviantArt.com which is actually a lot easier to use than Yahoo with a lot more cool features. Anything remotely adult you can label with a "contains mature content" and not have to worry about some anal retentive conservative Yahoo Mod being offended by pictures of barefeet and deleting everything...

I am sorry for your loss... :(

Because Yahoo: Groups is free, they often have to check which groups are inactive for a period. If your group does not recieve updates and posts for awhile, and if you don't keep up your group making even the slightest alteration, they cancel your group account due to inactivity. They have to do this as they are running a free server. Space and Bandwidth issues....
It sucks, but it is a better route than paying for something, especially since that can get quite expensive.

x1010y, the problem with that is that I was updating it recently, the last thing I added was some of those "Grey Collection" anime pics. Also, it doesn't explain why my ID grippedchimp doesn't work any more. However, my second group is still active, but without a moderator. Don't know why.

In any case, it's just the biggest shafting I could ever have got in my time with Yahoo!. In any case, I will make a new account for the sake of IM and joining up with the Groups I was with some time ago. I won't bother making a new group. I'll settle for bringing out my website in the near future. I'm in the process of trying to get my computer fixed too, so I can finally get some art done. I've been drawing a few good 'uns for a special update, so wait a while...

That's awful chimpy. You were one of the first tickling artists I found in Yahoo!, and to think that your group is shut down makes me angry. :sowrong:

Sorry to hear, Chimp. This is why I have yet to throw all of my Sara stuff into a Group. I've had a lot of folks asking for access to the entire library in one place, but I don't want to go through all the work to have it ignanimously yanked. I may still it, though, as I have so little to do...:rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll find a solution. You're a good artist, don't let it get restricted to a finite area.

hmm

A real shame. As for the moderatorhood dissapearing I might explain that. I rp a lot and i was in an rp allowing adult. Apparently the mod had put it in a section that was not appropriate. The group remained but his adminhood was taken away. Might be a variant on this?

I guess yours is some wierd circumstances. Well, good luck with your new site. You are one of the best and to lose you would really leave a big empty spot here. We all hope to hear from you soon.

x1010y

grippedchimp said:
Also, it doesn't explain why my ID grippedchimp doesn't work any more. However, my second group is still active, but without a moderator. Don't know why.

The exact same thing happened to be man. You know my original Cheshires World group IS STILL THERE?!?! Its like they ban us from the group because of inappropriate content, AND THEN LEAVE THE GROUP WITH THE SAME INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT OPEN!!!!

It doesnt make any sense...when you create a group and then try to leave it, it says that if you leave the group will cease to exist since it must have a moderator in order to do so.....SO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!?!

Maybe their just stacking all the dead groups into a big pile thats all just gonna be wiped out by the Yahoo tech support guys or something...

Well, I'm using my very old ticklingmonkey alias, and my e-mail address is [email protected] now. I'll be joining some of the Yahoo! Groups I was in as well as appearing in IM, but I ain't making a new one again, that's for sure.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back