• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP steve jobs

emilyemilyemily

1st Level Yellow Feather
apple has released a statement saying that steve jobs is dead. i can't find much more information than that, so if anyone has anything else to add...

He died of Pancreatic cancer, from what I heard.

Either way, RIP.

That's really sad, he was a once-per-generation mind, and 56 is still pretty young.

I wouldn't say once in a generation mind. But he was a good guy. RIP.

Yes, he died due to complications of pancreatic cancer. From what I've seen on the news so far, he's been pretty sick for awhile. Condolences to his family..........sad, very sad.

Mr Jobs left us far too young. He changed the world in very important ways. May he Rest In Peace.

Mitch

No he changed nothing. That technology was well on the way as it was.

Ummmmm... starting an argument about technology on a thread about a man's death is noooot exactly the classiest move that could be made here.

Ummmmm... starting an argument about technology on a thread about a man's death is noooot exactly the classiest move that could be made here.

Besides it being moot it's also wrong.

He started Apple in 1976....there was NOTHING available to the personal computer user back then. Both he and Bill Gates created an industry that made computers available to the personal user. And apple computer is a staple in many schools because the software better interfaces and is more graphics friendly than windows.

If you think this was a bad idea, you should go back and look at the Michael Jackson tribute thread two years ago. Yeah.......that was really bad.

Well we can look at it this way:
He created a lot if impressive things, but now, he's in a better place..... Icloud. :)
May he R.I.P

I am watching The Colbert Report, and there's was just a moment of silence where Colbert showed an email he got back from Steve once:

"Subject: RE: Last Night

Sweet!

Thanks!
Steve"

He then went on to reply, as everything went quiet and he pretended to write his reply as he said it: "Right back atcha." Then it went to commercial.

It was really nice, and it's funny, that actually kinda made me sad when everything else up to this point didn't really matter. Odd how a comedy news show did that. It's not even so much about Steve Jobs, it was just how it was all set up, and death in itself is sad.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back