• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

falcon

Verified
anybody going to see it this weekend? i'm definitely going. midnight showing tomorrow night :headbang:

Hell yes Falcon. I wonder if he'll go as far as killing the kid who asks him if he's a giant in the preview. Zombie is twisted, and that is pretty good.

well mike never did kill little kids, so its hard to say ;)

I'm not going this weekend but I am most certainly gonna check it out pretty soon. :scream:

I'll prob see it Saturday and be annoyed and disappointed as i was for the first one

saw it last night and loved it. brutally violent in true R. Zombie form!! :D

I like his music and "Corpses" so I'll probably check this one out too. I wonder why they released in August though, what's Halloweeny about THAT!
XOXO

The critics despise it...so it must be good! Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow at a matinee! :veryhappy:

I so wanna see it.. had a coworker start to tell me about it. I shut her up.. dont ruine it for me.

The critics despise it...so it must be good! Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow at a matinee! :veryhappy:

Thats not always true

But being that, people loved the first remake and i despised how it destroyed the true scariness of Myers but EVERYONE loved it

I wouldn't reccomend this movie to anyone. Seriously. Rob Zombie just needs to STOP.
Allow me to sum up the film for those of you still interested.

SPOILERS AHOY.

Michael: I LOVE YOU MOMMY
Mommy: I LOVE YOU TOO HONEY. NOW KILL. KIIIIIILL!
(opening credits)
Laurie: NIGHTMARE HOLY CRAP
Wilford Brimley: DIABEETUS--
Michael: (KILLS)
Wilford Brimley: DDDDD:
Loomis: HELLO I AM A GIGANTIC SELLOUT
Laurie: OMG YOU ASS.
Random people: We're in a strip club! =D
Michael: (kills them all)
Laurie: JESUS CHRIST ANOTHER NIGHTMARE
Laurie: A NIGHTMARE WITHIN A NIGHTMARE HOLY FUCK
Michael: (walks through a cornfield FOR A FUCKING HOUR AND A HALF)
Laurie: I'm sad. Let's go party!
Disposable Friends: Yay!
Slutty Disposable Friend: (dies horribly)
Hot Chick With Glasses Disposable Friend: (also dies horribly)
Hot Chick From First Movie Disposable Friend: (whoops, also dies horribly)
Laurie: GODDAMNIT ANOTHER NIGHTMARE
Loomis: I AM EXPERIENCING REGRET AT THE FACT THAT I AM AN ENORMOUS SELLOUT
Michael: (STABS)
Loomis: HOORAY REDEMPTION
Laurie: OKAY ONE MORE NIGHTMARE SEQUENCE. ALSO I'M EVIL NOW.

I saw it last night, took a date to see it in fact. It was entertaining enough for a horror movie. Haven't seen a horror movie in a while so we'd figure to give it a shot. There's only so much you can do with a film when it's a "guy in a mask stabbing people" type flick...it's not like I was expecting Schindler's List or something! :)

I liked House of 1000 Corpses (it had some cool editing and music, plus it was trippy and surreal) and the Devil's Rejects. Halloween was pretty good. I'm a HUGE horror fan but I never really liked the Michael Myers character. I heard this movie was pretty bad.

i saw it and was extremly disappointed, wasnt anywhere near as good as zombies first remake.. The gore wasnt really there and the plot was kinda out there (although i know its a slasher flick i wasnt expecting a great plot)

It was like a replay of the first with some scene and character changes, not worth going to the movies to see, but to rent on a night when your board..sure

EDIT: the cornfeild scene will just piss you off

i saw it and was extremly disappointed, wasnt anywhere near as good as zombies first remake.. The gore wasnt really there and the plot was kinda out there (although i know its a slasher flick i wasnt expecting a great plot)

It was like a replay of the first with some scene and character changes, not worth going to the movies to see, but to rent on a night when your board..sure

EDIT: the cornfeild scene will just piss you off

See, that's the problem. Nobody ever said that being a slasher movie precluded having a good plot, but that's the assumption that's made now because of shitty movies like this.

Halloween never needed to be remade. Michael Myers was a better character before they gave him a half assed motivation (he was a more interesting character when we didn't really HAVE a reason for what he did) and had him steal Jason Voorhees's mommy fetish.

See, that's the problem. Nobody ever said that being a slasher movie precluded having a good plot, but that's the assumption that's made now because of shitty movies like this.

Halloween never needed to be remade. Michael Myers was a better character before they gave him a half assed motivation (he was a more interesting character when we didn't really HAVE a reason for what he did) and had him steal Jason Voorhees's mommy fetish.

Thats what made Halloween the 1st(carpenter) so amazing

It had a plot

This is one of things i hate most about the remakes

In the remake, Michael is in a bad home environment and becomes a psychopath

In the original(before going past 4-5) Why does Michael stab his sister? You don't know. In the opening, Michaels father takes off the mask and he is just standing there stunned and his face is just blank\shocked. Theres no reason, theres no justification, He killed his sister just because. Later we discover from Loomis that Michael simply is evil. But THAT is the true scariness of the whole franchise! He was a seemingly normal kid with no problems, hell he was a clown for halloween, then he brutally murders his sister and grows more secluded in the psych ward. Its the concept that even the most normal\innocent kid can become a psychopath, thats the scariness that made Halloween so good. Also, in the originals, Michael was a stalker. You may see a glimpse and then it was him or was someone else. But he was never really seen till later on, but before that always in the shadows or a bush. In this one, they made Michael more like a creepy pedophile chasing after underage girls. Just standing in plain sight staring

and the only reason Sherri Moon(despite her being beautiful) having more of a role in this is cuz Zombie is bangin her

Later we discover from Loomis that Michael simply is evil. But THAT is the true scariness of the whole franchise!

Yeah, I was terrified in the later entries when Busta Rhymes was using his martial arts skills to kick the guy in the mask's ass!!:roflmao: Just seems like the internet was made for adolescents to complain about 2 things, Pro Wrestling and Horror Movies. Halloween was ok when I was 15 years old but now I watch more sophisticated films thankfully! :lion:

Yeah, I was terrified in the later entries when Busta Rhymes was using his martial arts skills to kick the guy in the mask's ass!!:roflmao: Just seems like the internet was made for adolescents to complain about 2 things, Pro Wrestling and Horror Movies. Halloween was ok when I was 15 years old but now I watch more sophisticated films thankfully! :lion:

I think you missed the point. o_0

Theres no reason, theres no justification, He killed his sister just because. Later we discover from Loomis that Michael simply is evil. But THAT is the true scariness of the whole franchise! He was a seemingly normal kid with no problems, hell he was a clown for halloween, then he brutally murders his sister and grows more secluded in the psych ward. Its the concept that even the most normal\innocent kid can become a psychopath, thats the scariness that made Halloween so good.

So is that why he can never be killed? Because he's evil?

Also, normal children cannot become psychopaths. Psychopathy is not something that a person simply develops. Michael displayed psychotic behavior in the first movie when he killed/tortured animals and a classmate.. but he also showed emotion, which for me kind of killed the possibility of him being a psychopath. He seemed more like a pissed off kid with anger management problems.

So is that why he can never be killed? Because he's evil?

Also, normal children cannot become psychopaths. Psychopathy is not something that a person simply develops. Michael displayed psychotic behavior in the first movie when he killed/tortured animals and a classmate.. but he also showed emotion, which for me kind of killed the possibility of him being a psychopath. He seemed more like a pissed off kid with anger management problems.

As i said, when you get past 4-5 and inhuman aspect starts and then turns it into a typical horror movie, similar to Jason after Friday the 13th part VI. Around 4-5 they took a occult look at Michael which changed the story. You can also explain that change because different writers\directors took over. Carpenter wrote the screen play and directed the first

But what is scarier. A pissed off momma's boy or a boy you never hear speak and for some reason killed his sister?

Saw this trash today, holy hell is it bad

I am posting this in the assumption people have seen it so spoilers will be here.

Dear God, we get it Zombie, you like to play dated songs and unique location setups to appeal to the vast under appreciated Indie crowd but comeon! Despite the girl playing Laurie being cute as hell, SHE CANT ACT! The ONLY actor in this movie who did a fairly good job was Brad Dourif. Looking at Sherri Moon nonstop reminded me of Living Dead Girl, which i seen enough nearly a decade ago. McDowell killed the Loomis chatacter. Yes yes yes, this is all "re-imagined" but still. Did they not write scenes and dialog for him beforehand? As i stated before, its a cheap explanation for Michael "Mommy made me do it, we can be a family"

Also something that bothered me, this is supposed to be modern time, why the hell did every household only have black and white tvs?(except for the one scene with loomis) Yes I get it, Zombie likes to give honor to old movies(which i dont mind) but its nonstop

Just a bad movie and bad acting all around

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back