• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robin, of Passive Arts Studio

korovan

TMF Expert
I am thinking of taking a trip down to LA sometime, and stopping at Passive Arts while there. Of the ladies on the website, the one who caught my eyes is Robin. Has anyone here ever tickled her, and would like to share opinions and info?

I've tickled Robin

Hi. I tickled Robin.

First of all, she is extremely ticklish. One of the most ticklish girls I've ever seen. That can be fantastic. On the other side, her scream is deafening, and as a squirmer, she frequently gets out of bonds, or in one instance rolled off the table. She is really athletic, very strong and this can be a plus or negative, depending on your preferance.

If you like someone who's very ticklish and will scream until the airport starts complaining - that's Robin.

By the way, personality wise, she is really bright - super intelligent. P.A seems to attract some really bright girls. Shauna, Robin, Alexa (gone), Phoebe (ditto), are/were all really interesting, intelligent people.

Have fun with Robin. If you are a fan of rodeo, she's your gal

I have the video that she did with a few other Passive arts gals.
She was a screamer and impressed me with how she reacted to being tickled. She and Phoebe (at the time) would have been my choices to tickle.

Robin has a great body and I would love a tickle fight with her. Aggressive and scrappy gals can make it way hot to tickle them. In my opinion. :)

Tell us how the experience goes Korovan, if you go.
And Ticklist, love to hear more about your experience with Robin.

DK

Oh..... My..... GOD!!!!

The guy with the Batman logo in his siggy did NOT just comment on how he'd like to tickle Robin, did he? :eek: :rolleyes: :wow: LMAO!

Darknight, what was that video you referred to with Robin? I saw a vid with a bunch of PA girls in it (the title escapes me but it was a TCP with the TIB): I remember Phoebe (and I agree with you: hot and fun) but I don't remember Robin (and I think I would: Asian girls are my 'other fetish'). Was there another 'Girls of Passive Arts' vid I should know about?

the girls name is eve

yeah robin did not appear on that video, it was eve you are thinking
of i believe she has half asian, she now works at the chateau in no.
hollywood, i plan of tickling her next chance i get

thanks for the plug tron, but i never tickled robin. the last time i was there i was due to tickle natasha on a monday. she bagged out and never showed up even though i had an appointment. i guess she never showed up there again. the only sub. there was robin, but i didnt see her and chose not to do a session with her because i was too pissed off from natasha not being there. so i saved my money. plus, im not too interested in tickling asian girls.

Asian Girls

I've never gotten the Asian girl thing. Guys at work always talk about them. When I was in the Navy everyone talked about them. I never found them anymore skilled at anythig than say an American or Russian girl and Aussie girls have a far better attitude. Asian girls are attractive but so are other races.

Tron

more about tickling Robin

Dark Knight...this much I remember. She was such a wild squirmer, that if bound to a table, or stocks, or whatever, I was afraid she would dislocate something, sprain an ankle, wrench her shoulder. If you tickle her and bind her...she has to be completely immobilized. Cased in lucite might do the trick because she was incredibly agile and strong for such a wee girl.

What I did was set her free, and then just stalked her around the room, cornered her and tickled her that way. Again, its a bit like what the Crocodile Hunter must go through, because one good kick and you're history, Mate.

All that being said, it was enjoyable because she was so ticklish and she is feisty, playfully defiant, and really bright.

T

Re: Oh..... My..... GOD!!!!

AffectionateDan said:
The guy with the Batman logo in his siggy did NOT just comment on how he'd like to tickle Robin, did he? :eek: :rolleyes: :wow: LMAO!
Batman & Robin:D

You know what Affectionate dude?

That was f'ing funny! I didn't even catch that! LOL.
Let me tell you this, that's the only Robin I would tickle.
I can't say the future Robin either cuz she was like a teen. Doh!

I'm still laughing I didn't catch that. :p

TheTicklist- Now that sounds like a girl for me. I live for aggressive and scrappy girls anyway but one in a tickle chase? Damn I wished I lived in LA. Thanks for the info, again if I ever head out the Cali, that's one of the first places I will go to.

snips- You're right, I confused her with Eve.

korovan- I'm cursed, I love all races of women, there isn't a type but the attitude and eyes get me and that's why when I saw Eve, I fired off my Visa card. She's towards the end if not the last gal on the tape. I just watched in a few months back when I was going through my stuff. Giggles for hire is the name.

If Robin is better than Eve then... wow!

DK

Darkknight said:
You know what Affectionate dude?

That was f'ing funny! I didn't even catch that! LOL.
Let me tell you this, that's the only Robin I would tickle.
I can't say the future Robin either cuz she was like a teen. Doh!

I'm still laughing I didn't catch that. :p
It just was kinda RIGHT THERE, ya know? I wasn't taking a shot at ya, but it NEEDED to be said! LoL! Thanks for taking it in the spirit it was offered in... some people get too wound up about stuff. ;)

I recently downloaded the "Giggles For Hire" via edonkey.

My favorites are Courtney and Marlene. Courtney had a great smile.
Getting her in the stocks was great. Especially gasping for air with her
right sole exposed.

where do I find "Giggles For Hire"?

One girl I want to tickle is Mistress Hakari Phoenix. Is she a giggler?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back