• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robot Chicken... whatcha think of it?

Robot Chicken... Did you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Didn't watch it yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i just got done watching Robot Chicken on Adult Swim, and it's so funny i alsmost peed my pants, friggin sweet show. anyone else like it or hate it? lemme know.

I loved it. I really thought the animation was done great. It wasn't as jerky as I thought it was going to be. Definitely bust a gut and look forward to more. I didn't realize Seth Green was involved in it. So I guess there is life after Austin Powers :D

ya, lotsa actors are lined up to be in it. like: Burt Reynolds. Ryan Seacrest, Rachel Leigh Cook. Seth McFarlane, Seth Green, and many others i can't recall. DEFINITELY worth checking out.

I watched both airings of it tonight. It definately had it's moments. Most of it must have been pretty forgettable cause I don't remember too much of it...
One thing I thought was hilarious was when Optimus Prime had died and he transformed into a coffin. :p And another bit in the Transformers segment where one robot called another a "Retardicon". LOL :D

absolutly loved it lmao. "squirtle squirtle wtf am i sayin! dont u kids read anymore"

Yeah, I like it. Freakin' hilarious. I can't believe Seth Green is doing so many cool things. Who woulda thunk it?

Ness--The Retardicon comment was a good one. If you can't pick on the autobots who can you pick on?

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back