• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rockman sample clips F/F

nimrod

TMF Expert
Since Haltickling recently posted a new version of a Rockman clip, I thought I would post some of the various samples that I have for those who might not have them.

nimrod

More clips. There will be 14 in all, but I can't upload them all at once.

nimrod

Man, these clips really take me back. Nimrod, I remember you were regular contributor back at AMT. It's good to see you still posting, man.

Thanks for sharing!

These were the good ole days. Back when i first discovered the world of Tickling online. Wish Rockman would do the whole Clips4sale thing. I know i would purchase some.

drew70 said:
Man, these clips really take me back. Nimrod, I remember you were regular contributor back at AMT. It's good to see you still posting, man.

Thanks for sharing!

HOP2POP said:
These were the good ole days. Back when i first discovered the world of Tickling online. Wish Rockman would do the whole Clips4sale thing. I know i would purchase some.

Thanks. I'm not really a contributor, I'm a recycler. :) It's hard to believe that the "good ole days" were only about 10 years ago.

nimrod

Hey folks!

Rock-Man is also a member of our Nylon tickling forum (link see below). When we saw his posts we couldn't believe that he joined our forum.

He was very generous and posted full clips in our forum. I don't know if the links still work but the clips are great (about 100-200 Megs size).

Everybody who is curious should check our clips-section... Posts of NEW Nylon clips are very welcome and would be appreciated.

Merry Christmas to everybody!!! :santasmil :santasmil :santasmil

T-Daddy said:
Hey folks!

Rock-Man is also a member of our Nylon tickling forum (link see below). When we saw his posts we couldn't believe that he joined our forum.

He was very generous and posted full clips in our forum. I don't know if the links still work but the clips are great (about 100-200 Megs size).

Everybody who is curious should check our clips-section... Posts of NEW Nylon clips are very welcome and would be appreciated.

Hi,

I was wondering where the picture in your signature came from. Is there a clip version of it?

nimrod

Hi nimrod,

I saw that you registered to our forum. Welcome!

Concerning the picture I must disappoint you. This forum logo was made by the founder of our forum, I only know the original picture but have never seen a clip of it - so sorry... :idunno:

T-Daddy said:
Hey folks!

Thanks for the tip on the clips; I was able to find them by going to your site (http://nylontickler.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php ) and searching for user rock834 (after being logged in). By the way, clicking on the image in your signature takes me to imageshack.us instead of your site.

nimrod

nimrod said:
By the way, clicking on the image in your signature takes me to imageshack.us instead of your site.

nimrod

Link should work now... Sorry! :xpulcy:

Rockman's clips are timeless!!

His was the first tickling company that really caught my eye, all those years ago. great tickling, beautiful girls...and Toni. She was so curvy, busty and ticklish...and all that jiggling! :yowzer:

They always had great tickling clips especially nylon tickling clips that i loved.

I wish Rock-Man would sell his clips on Clips4Sale. There's still no better pictures and clips of nylon tickling than his work. I can't even count how many I tossed to the pics from clips 5 & 6. I miss those updates....

thank you

thank you for these vids
but this is what i dont understand...
why did they take the preview clips off the site? they could of just left them on for our viewing pleasures ;)

Call it what you will...

..."Recycling", "good old days", or whatever you want. It's good stuff! Thanks for sharing (again)!

Rock-Man Video with Female Wrestler

Does anyone have the video with the female wrestler being tickled by Nina? That was an amazing video, but I have not been able to get my hands on it. I would gladly trade or even buy it - just need to find it!

These are still the best, god bless the rock-man...wherever he is...(looks into yonder!)

great clips--- I have wanted to view the full versions for some time-- pity not to be able to get them anymore

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back